Welcome to My Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Senpai Notice Me Reboot

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Senpai Notice Me Reboot Empty Senpai Notice Me Reboot

Post by UnknownLight Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:12 pm

“Wait, what are we supposed to be doing again?” Caden asked curiously as he stepped out of a black Rav4 that was parked behind the back of Liquid. Liquid was a dusky and dingy little nightclub that was all the rage between the young people. Even being outside, the ground seemed to shake underneath the group’s feet as the music boomed from the inside of the club. Caden’s question was replied with a light slap to the back of his head.

“Way to listen to Roman,” Katja teased as she moved her hand from his head to cross her arms at him instead. The club was definitely not her scene. Although, she did want to try and go to one and just have one wild night. Tonight was not going to be a wild night though. Just another night of work. A last minute mission at that. Missions were normally unexpected though but Roman had put them under the impression that they would be getting the day off today. It ruined her entire plan for the night. “Protect the vamp and bring him to Roman then go home and watch Arrow, got it?” She instructed the non-listener. She was missing the actual airing of the new episode so she had her DVR recording it. “I need to see what happens.”

Caden gave her an unamused look, “Remind me again why you watch that show? You have the real deal right here,” he mused as he gestured to himself. “Stephen Amell has nothing on me and Adrien, right Adrien? Tell her bro. It’s an insult to us,” he shook his head and ran a hand through his light ash blonde hair that had a streak of pastel blue down his fringe. “Your taste in men sucks. He isn’t even hot.”

Katja raised an eyebrow at him, “How about we just get this mission done and then we can argue about how you have better taste in men and how girls are all over your hotness.” A sarcastic grin made its way to her lips as she began to scan the area. Roman had told them that the guy would be somewhere around here. He liked to linger around clubs and bars. Drunk girls were his go to apparently. “Spotted,” she pointed to a slender man in all black who was sitting on top of a barrel with a girl sitting in similar fashion across from him. He definitely doesn’t look like a vampire, Katja thought sarcastically to herself. Well this was going to be an easy mission. She began her stroll towards the guy while Caden’s opinion on how there was nothing special about Marvel and DC shows and movies was becoming a background noise like the club’s music.

UnknownLight

Back to top Go down

Senpai Notice Me Reboot Empty Re: Senpai Notice Me Reboot

Post by contracteryin Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:14 pm

Silence was lame. Why anyone ever enjoyed that boggled Ace. Silence often meant there was no excitement. There were times that wasn't true-- the split second you have to react to an attack, the whole world seemed to stop for you. Everything would be silent for that split second, but that was far different than the type he was referring to.
It had been a long time since he was at liquid last. It still had the same feel to it. The stench of alcohol mingled with cigarettes and pot. Laughter entwined itself with cursing, club queens hollered at the bouncers while people filtered in and out of the smoking area.
He was back home.
He took in a deep drag of what little remained of his cigarette and put it out on a tray.
The man he needed to assassinate was never out of his sight. He could've violated that soft, thin, pale skin by now. He could've painted the cream bathroom walls red with that man's blood. God knows how many poor women he had violated up to this point.
As Katja's car pulled up he couldn't help but smile. Now the party was going to really start. Why that trio had begun to interfere with his work he didn't know, but ultimately it made things more interesting.
Tonight he didn't care if he killed the vampire or not. He was nothing big. However, Katja and the rest were yet to see his face.
He pushed himself off the wall and approached Karma, gently placing a hand on her shoulder before she was even half way to his target.
He put on his best, toothiest smile and redirected her motion so that she now faced him. "This doesn't quite look like your scene," his smile faded into a small smirk. "The last time I saw someone as innocent and pure as yourself I thought I was staring at God. Mind being my Angel?" The pickup line was shitty but be didn't care. He may as well take the time to get to know his new friends, whether they liked it or not.
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by UnknownLight Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:14 pm

Get the vampire and go watch Arrow, Katja repeated in her head as she continued her stroll. It was starting to get a little chilly and she had forgotten to bring a coat since they were sort of rushed out of the door. The guys stood by the car as their arguing continued. Well, Caden’s arguing continued to himself since Katja wasn’t listening anymore. He really didn’t approve of her TV shows or the men she chose. At least she wasn’t picking them up from clubs like this. The scent seeping through the building that was a mix of alcohol and drugs was getting stronger as she neared the vampire. Yup, this definitely was not her scene. How could the people inside stand the stench? They were probably all too drunk to notice or care. Just like the vampire who didn’t seem to notice her walking towards him. He was too focused on what was going to be his next meal. Some vampire, Katja mocked. She was almost halfway there when a hand on her shoulder stopped her abruptly. “Caden, seriously. I get that you hate the show so much but can we please…,” she started, a hint of annoyance laced into her tone, until she was cut off by the hand turning her towards someone who was definitely not Caden. She blinked a couple of times a little confused. She could’ve sworn she didn’t see anyone else back here when she scanned the area.

As soon as the pickup line was out there, Katja’s annoyance turned into her trying to stifle in a laugh. Was this guy serious? That was worse than Caden’s band aid pick up line. No, those two were definitely equally as bad. She started to wonder if girls ever fell for that bullshit. Although, this guy had quite the smile on him so he earned some points for that. Pressing the back of her hand to his forearm, Katja gently pushed his hand away from her shoulder and crossed her arms, “Listen, I’m guessing you’re a little drunk. You’re right though, this definitely is not my scene. I’m just here to pick up a friend. So, why don’t you go back into the club and get some water or something because I’m not interested,” she suggested with a small smile as she turned towards her target, arms still crossed from the cold and resumed her walk.

UnknownLight

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:17 pm

"Oh honey, I haven't had a drop of alcohol," Ace stepped in between her and his target. "I understand, you think you're better than your next door neighborhood crack who're, right? Tut tut." He wagged a finger at her and gently placed his finger under her chin. "The inside really singe that bad. If someone is too drunk they get kicked out, and you can't get in if you're found with drugs. Legal obligations, you know?"
He removed her finger and took a step back, gesturing towards the vampire. "You know, he isn't a very nice guy. All the ladies he takes home aren't seen again. Rumor has it he's a vampire or some supernatural shit like that. Personally I think that's bull. If they were real we'd know they exist, right?"
He clucked his tongue and smirked at her again, extending his hand. "Ready for another cheesy line? You should be my Cinderella so I can be your Prince Charming. Even though we're in central right now we could go out to Terrace Gardens. It's a bit eerie at night, but the cafe there is very nice... though they don't open till morning but no matter." He waved his other hand and raised his eyebrows. "Shall we?"

"I don't think this looks good, Katja seems to be being hit on by that guy." Adrian had no interest in Caden's rant about Arrow. It was better than Archer, but still not quite his cup of tea.
He had his head propped up on his hand, his arm of which was rested against the arm rest in the back seat. He thought this whole "save the vampires from the hunters" bull was dumb. The vampires could handle themselves. Hell, there was a whole 'mother sect of vampire hunters that helped protect the ones that didn't cause trouble.
He yawned and stretched, his hands bumping against the ceiling. He rubbed his eyes before eyeing this black haired clubber. He was in a plain black hoodie that wasn't zipped all the way and was one of those dumb people that wore more belts than was necessary. Both of them sagged slightly on the side of his tight, black jeans. One of them looked a bit like a functional, empty tool belt.
His teeth were white enough they seemed to sparkle from here.
Adrian didn't like him. There was absolutely nothing wrong with clubbers, he knew many... but he didn't like this guy.
Perhaps it was because he knew exactly how Caden was going to act. With a heavy sigh, he pushed open the car door and approached the pair.
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by UnknownLight Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:41 pm

Katja stared at him blankly again as he rambled on about random shit that she wasn’t that interested in. He was delaying her from being on the couch and watching her show. That’s really all that was on her mind right now. She cringed slightly when he placed a finger under her chin but made no attempt to push it away. Her arms were a tad warmer, now that they were crossed. When he stated his opinion on vampires, her eyes slightly widened but she immediately regained her composure. It was just a rumor he must’ve heard and to humans, it was just that. A rumor and nothing more. Although, this vamp was stupid for not being…well, smart. He was really giving himself away. No wonder why he needed protecting. “You’re smart for not believing in silly rumors,” she commented then gestured towards the vampire with her chin, “He’s my friend who I have to pick up and I can reassure you he’s not a vampire.”

She rolled her eyes at his new attempt at a pick up line and narrowed her eyes, tilting her head slightly, “Do these lines actually work on other girls you hit on? First of all, pick a different princess than Cinderella. I’m certainly not a Cinderalla,” she commented, the movie enthusiast in her kicking in, “And I already said I wasn’t interested. If you’re not drunk then feel free to go in there and get a drink for yourself and have a grand time.” She smacked his outreached hand and was just about to push through him when a shiver ran through her spine stopping her in her tracks. Uh oh. Her eyes landed on the guy’s hand where his fingertips were slowly being covered with ice. Fuck. Caden, really? She thought as she heard footsteps from behind her.

Caden had moved on from Arrow and was discussing how Flash was a little better than Arrow and he wouldn’t’ mind watching it but how they were still stupid in general. He hadn’t noticed the guy who had blocked Katja’s way until Adrian pointed it out. He stopped in the middle of his grand speech about Flash and narrowed his eyes to get a better look of the situation. The guy didn’t seem friendly and had those flirty look on his face but it wasn’t a harmless one either. He knew Katja was capable of handling situations like this on her own but this guy seemed off and he didn’t like it. He stepped out of the car and slammed the door shut. As the guy waved his hand at Katja for whatever reason, Caden held his hand out towards his mouth and blew on it gently as ice cold air rushed towards the two. The target? The guy’s hand. He knew they weren’t supposed to be using powers on humans but he didn’t really appreciate what was going on right now. “The lady said she wasn’t interested,” he called out as they approached the two.

UnknownLight

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:11 pm

Well, this certainly was not going quite as well as Ace expected. Kayak certainly wasn't going to play easy but whatever. He'd deal.
Before he could open his mouth with another remark, his fingertips began to freeze, forcing him to hiss and shake his hand.
God damn was that cold.
The ice refused to melt and he redirected his attention to Caden.
This was to be expected, but he didn't think it'd happen so fast.
"Hello Princess," his toothy smile returned. "I'm afraid you'll have to go to the back of the queue, itself rude to cut in line." He shook his hand again. No matter how good of a vampire hunter he was, it did not help him when shit like this happened. There was no shortage of vampires with abilities like this. Normally he would do something about it... but that would break his cover.
"Fine... Fine... I'll leave her be." He turned to approach his target. Hans was currently busy tonguing the girl. His hands were on her ass while hers were woven in her hair. Even if he didn't know what was up the amount of bull Katja was churning out was legendary.
"Oy, Hans, do you know these guys?" He called out and gestured to Caden, Adrian, and Katja. "They claim to be your friends."
There was no response. His tongue was too far down the chicks throat to notice him.
Before Katja or Mr. Freeze could stop him, he approached Hans and tapped on his shoulder, repeating his former statement.
His dark glossy eyes were clearly not in this plane of existence. Without even glancing at them he growled "No now fuck off you piece of shit. Tell them to duck off too."
The pair returned to their business.
Ace turned around and smiled.
Damn did his fingers still hurt. "Lying isn't nice guys, you know kidnapping is highly illegal, right?"

"Case--" well it was too late. There went there cover. Great job Caden.
This went from bad to worse to horrendous faster than the speed of light. Sonic had absolutely nothing on how fast Caden could screw something up.
This douche only made it get bad faster.
"Guys I think we should--" he was getting ignored.
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by UnknownLight Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:33 pm

Caden is an idiot. Leave it to Caden to mess something up because of his stupid protectiveness. She expected it being the only girl of the group but sometimes it got a little too much. Exactly like now. It was unnecessary and there was no going back from it. She’d beat him up over it later but for now she had to think fast. Not only did Caden blow their cover, the guy approaching Hans only made their situation worse. Really, this was all Roman's fault but it was for the better good or something so she couldn't really argue with him.

So, what were her options in this situation? She could try flirting her way out of this but that required putting her pride on the line and she didn’t think this guy would buy it so easily. Plus, there was no way she would give in to that after those thoughtless lines. The other option would be bringing him to Roman so he could alter his memory but that required too much time and effort. What's next? Knock him out and just make him think it was a dream? That was probably their best option now. . He already knew something was off about them so it’s not like it could get any worse. Right? It was three against one so the odds were with them. She really wished she had Roman’s telepathic powers to communicate with the other two.

“Listen,” she started as stepped closer towards Ace, her eyes quickly noticing a crow bar not too far from where they were standing. “You’re probably not drunk but Hans seems really drunk. He is our friend and we should probably get him into bed before he does something he’ll regret in the morning,” she shrugged, allowing her arms to drop to her side. God damn it, it was cold. Katja caught site of the girl Hans was mauling and realized they would have to work fast after they took after Ace. The girl seemed pretty drunk though and out of it so that wouldn’t be too hard to deal with.“How about you go to bed too?” A slight grin appeared on her face and in an instance, her fingers were coiled around the crowbar as she swung the weapon behind her shoulders and took an aim towards Ace’s head that would be hopefully hard enough to knock him out.

UnknownLight

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:42 pm

"Bitch," Ace hissed as he ducked out of the way of the crowbar and took several steps back.
"HELP!" He screamed at the top of his lungs and forced out a sob. "These, these people are attacking me!" If he could get the attention of the bouncers or the police patrolling he'd be fine.
What the hell was a crowbar doing hanging around here?
He sobbed again and made it appear as if he was was bleeding, and Cadens hands appeared to be speckled with blood. He grasped his head and leaned forward, screaming again.

It worked. All attention turned towards their lot.
Unsurprisingly, Hans ran off and the girl was left in a daze, crumpled on the ground, ecstasy etched across her face and her hand shoved in her pants, pleasing herself to whatever sweet nothings Hans had whispered to her.

Several of then men approached Ace and Caden. "Why the fuck would you try to hit me you fucking walker." He continued to step back. Hans was gone. They probably wouldn't be able to track Hans down so he could leave for now.
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by UnknownLight Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:57 pm

Fuck. This was definitely not how the plan was supposed to go. Panic slowly began to appear on her face as the crowbar dropped with a clunk from her hand to the ground. She stared at Ace’s head where there seemed to be red. That wasn’t possible. Her crowbar never made contact. What the hell? She turned behind her where a crowd seemed to be surrounding the two guys. This was not good at all. Whipping her head back towards Ace, she noticed the distance between them grew. If it weren’t for the blood, she would’ve just let it go as a scared human but there was definitely something off about him. The crowd seemed to be paying attention to Caden and Adrian and she decided to use that to her advantage. “Where do you think you’re going?” She sneered through clenched teeth as she stepped closer towards him.

Caden shook his hand when speckles of blood appeared on it out of nowhere. His attention turned to the group of people that were starting to surround him and Adrian. That guy was a piece of shit. They really needed to get out of here. The vampire was gone and they were gathering a crowd. Well this was a bust. He turned to Katja for a split second and noticed she was going after the guy who destroyed their supposedly easy mission. She was out of her mind. He’d take care of that later. For now, he needed to take care of this. Caden placed a hand behind his head innocently as ice patches began forming under the crowd’s feet. Roman was not going to be happy with him. The patches were causing the humans who had gathered to trip over their feet and either fall to the ground solo or take down someone with them. That’ll keep them distracted. “Let’s go Adrian,” he instructed as he tried not to step on anyone’s hands as he made his way to the car. “Can you use a vine to grab Katja or do I have to run that guy over?” He asked jokingly but really, it was only half a joke. He really did just want to run Ace over. Repeatedly.

UnknownLight

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:27 pm

Ace widened his eyes and gasped. "I'm fine, I'm fine," he gasped to the people as he started to make his way out of the crowd he had conjured.
"Sorry little lady, but I'm afraid that I must take my carriage back home. It'd be a waste to let it turn into a pumpkin, right? Bye bye."
With a small wave and the same cocky, toothy smile he bore earlier, he turned tail and ran. He'd find Hans later tonight, but right now he needed to lose Katja.

Adrian glared at Caden as he helped him across the ice. Why did they even bother bring him to these things? They knew as well as he that he was no good at this.
Everyone saw their faces. They were going to get in trouble and there likely wasn't much that Roman could do about it. At this point he was sour enough to just stay and get arrested.
Despite that, he obeyed Caden and came back to the car with him like a lost puppy. More or less, that's what he was and what it felt like.
"You need to stop being such an idiot, and so does Katja." He growled and slammed the back door shut. His hands clutched the inside handle and his jaw clenched. "Why do you like her that way anyway? She's basically our--" he stopped short. He was guilty of the same "sin."
He closed his eyes and let out a heavy sigh. "You know what, let's go get her and go home. Hans is gone. We won't be able to find him and that guys a petty problem we shouldn't have to deal with again."
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by UnknownLight Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:24 am

Caden looked at Adrian from the rear mirror, “Like her like what? I don’t like her like anything. You’re right. She’s basically our little sister. If it was another guy, I knew she could handle herself,” that was partly a lie, “But that guy really did seem off. He’s not just a human,” he mumbled the last part as he looked down to his hand. The blood visual was gone and it was back to normal. With a sigh, he got out of the driver’s seat to go grab Katja and get the hell out of here. Roman wasn’t going to be happy about any of this. Not only did they use their abilities in front of humans, they didn’t even manage to get the vampire.

Katja was about to take off after him when a hand wrapped around her arm. She was really getting tired of being man handled. She shook the hand off her arm, and whipped around to face Caden who was towering over her. “What are you doing? He messed up our mission. We need to go after him,” she turned back to where Ace had ran but he was already out of sight. Katja’s senses started to come back when her eyes landed on the group of people who were struggling to get back onto their feet. They should probably get out of here.

“I can’t believe you just blew our cover like that,” Katja commented as she slammed the door after slipping into the front seat. She began playing with the heat using her free hand to rub against her arm. “I was doing just fine on my own.” When the settings were satisfactory enough for her, she rested her head against the cool window, staring outside as they took off from the back of the club and towards home. Who the hell did that guy think he is? One thing was for sure, he was such a drama queen. He couldn’t even play the game fair and had to drag other humans into it. One thing was for sure, he definitely was not just an ordinary human. An image of his head bleeding came back to mind following by his arrogant smile before he took off and left them there. A small smirk creeped up on her face as her eyes closed. She had to find him and she knew exactly where to start.
-----
Katja sauntered down the road, leaves crunching underneath her black converse. The light breeze danced across her cheeks and blowing softly against her cherry red hair. Her arms were all warm though. She had come prepared this time with a black leather biker jacket protecting her arms from the chilly breeze as her hands were shoved into its pockets. The leather jacket was paired up with a plain white long sleeve shirt underneath and distressed dark washed jeans.The look was completed with a mustard colored scarf wrapped around her neck. It was a little past 9 in the morning but there weren’t too many people out here at the Terrace Gardens. Guess that guy can’t make that big of a scene here. Roman hadn’t really said anything to them when they told him about last night’s events. They knew where they had messed up and Roman seemed to know that so he gave them the disappointed silence treatment instead. Normally, she wouldn’t have minded that but it guilt tripped her enough not to watch Arrow and she ended up going to bed instead.

The next morning, she had decided to take a chance and see if she could cross paths with the drama queen from last night. She hadn’t really thought through what she was going to say to him. Maybe give him a piece of her mind or figure out what he was. Although, she was putting herself at risk to more cheesy lines. A shiver ran down her spine at the thought of that. Her eyes scanned the area but she didn’t catch any sight of him. Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea.

UnknownLight

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:06 pm

Despite the crisp winter air, Terrace Gardens was as beautiful as ever. Sadly none of the flowers were blooming, but Ace could care less. The pigeons cooed and waddled along, pecking at whatever delicious morsels stupid humans overlooked. The Thames was high enough that the breeze carried the scent of the water all the way over the Hollyhocks. It was rather relaxing, especially after the events that had occurred last night. Shortly after he lost Katja he got into contact with some of his fellow hunters and tracked Hans down.
He didn't even have enough time to beg for mercy, nor did he deserve the chance.
"You know Eric, I still don't understand why you refused to become a hunter," Ace said as he crossed his legs.
They were seated at a three person table to the far left of the building (right if you look at the image I attached to the post). Eric was in a black peacoat, his son, Simon seated on his lap and chewing on some sort of baby toy while staring at a pair of goldfinch in a nearby tree. Both of their noses were a light red, kissed by the breeze flowing through the park.
"I don't think it's right, they're people too, they're not all bad. We've had this conversation before," Eric readjusted Simon on his lap and let out a heavy sigh. "Can we not talk about that here, or just in general? There are much better things to talk about."
Ace shrugged. "I suppose." He eyes Simon and smiled. "You know, I still don't know why you two decided to have kids so young but I have to admit, Simon is adorable. He has the best uncle in the world too."
Eric snorted and handed Simon to Ace. "I'm going to go in to help Sara carry out the food, alright?"
Ace nodded and held Simon out in front of him and rubbed their noses together when Simon began to shake the toy in his hand. "You'll be just like your mum, strong and smart. Never listen to your old man, okay? He's a real numbskull."

No more than a minute had passed when Eric and Sara came out with the trays of food. Ace had ordered a bowl of Winter Soup with Hummus and Toast, Sara had a Samosa with a small side salad, while Eric ordered a Bean and Butternut Squash pie. The three were sharing a large pot of tea.
"Shall I be mother?" Eric asked.
"Absolutely," Ace snickered. "No sugar, please."
As the tea was being poured into and the trio began to eat, Ace failed to notice Katja. She wasn't the only one in the park, there were no shortage of children and their parents, so she blended in perfectly.

Click here for the website with the pictures.

Senpai Notice Me Reboot 8525146262_fbc1bc9ea8_b
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by UnknownLight Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:21 pm

After a couple of minutes of aimless walking, the site of a small hut like building caught her attention. From the looks of the people who were seated outside of the building, she guessed it was a café. Her mind went back to last night when Ace had invited her to the café. This probably was it. There were kids and families outside on the lawn, walking and playing while others chose to relax with a cup of tea or get a bite to eat. Maybe the guy was around here? This place seemed to be a family friendly place though and not his scene. She trudged towards the café. Well if she couldn’t find him here then she could definitely go for a hot chocolate. She might as well since she was out here. She only cut half the distance when she abruptly froze in her tracks. Her eyes landed on a trio around a table, one of them standing out like a sore thumb to her. It’s him! With a…baby? Katja observed the scene in front of her curiously but she was more confused than anything. There was another guy there and a woman seating alongside Ace. Was the woman his wife or girlfriend or something? He definitely did not seem like a father figure so she doubted that was the case.

Her original plan to just storm up to him and just chew him out was definitely out of the question. The other two with him probably weren’t human but there was no way she would drag a baby into this. Well, this sucked. Although, a smile creeped onto her lips when Ace rubbed his nose with the baby’s. She had to admit, that was kind of cute. Guys with babies were always cute though. Ace didn’t seem to notice her which was to her advantage to be able to just stare at them like an idiot.

Well, today wasn't the day for her to give Ace shit for what he did. She just decided to grab her drink and be on her way back to the apartment. With a light sigh, she stepped up to the cafe, not glancing at the trio as she slid into the building. This hot chocolate better be worth not being able to give Ace a piece of her mind.

UnknownLight

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:25 pm

While Katja had mingled in before, it was hard not to notice her once she stepped onto the porch. Who in their right mind would wear a bright orange sweater while in a black leather jacket? She needed a little help with color coordination, it seemed.
That really was unimportant. She had actually showed up. That was a twist of events. Hell, unless you lived in Richmond most people didn't acknowledge Terrace Gardens.Richmond Park was a short walk down the road and much larger. His comment last night had to be the reason she found herself here now.
Poor girl, he thought. She really must be desperate. That or she just wants to tear my balls off.
It was probably the latter. She had thrown a crowbar at him, so she really didn't have any right to be mad at her. All he had done was flirt with her and then create a scene. She, however, could've murdered him... and all for that leech.
He took a sip of his tea and returned his attention to Eric and Sara.

"Will you be working tonight?" Eric asked.
Ace shrugged and readjusted Simon. "I'm not sure. Probably not, but I'd like to. Nights without work tend to be boring. Often enough I find work to do without being told." He was one of the best hunters they had. At only 21 he was a first class investigator. Maxwell had taught him well.
The door closing behind Katja was his signal. "That lady that just walked in, she's one of the three 'problems' that I've been mentioning lately. I saw her last night. Since all the vampires that matter know my face I decided not to wear my mask-- it's rubbish anyway. I mentioned here and what do you knoW? Mice really do like cheese."

Roughly another 45 minutes passed before Sara and Eric decided to head back. They were going to go for a walk along the Thames. Ace was invited, but he told them that he had business to take care of while gesturing towards Katja with his neck.
With a kiss on the cheek to Sara, a hug to Eric, and a kiss on the head for Simon, they trio parted.

Ace approached Katja and put his hands on the beck of her chair. "Stalking is illegal you know. If I can remember correctly, it's also frowned upon to throw crowbars at people. That could've killed me, you know. The world would have one less studmuffin and that would be disappointing."
He released her chair and swung around to the other side of the table and took a seat. "However, I am extremely flattered that you, Cinderella, decided to come and find me. If this were a fairytail I'd have come for you... but I'd have needed your shoe of course."
He crossed his leg, wove his fingers together and sat back. "So what brings you here? Do you want to chew me out? I think that you have no right to even try. You threw a crowbar at me."
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by UnknownLight Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:43 pm

After about 30ish minutes of Katja eyeballing the trio, she had zoned out into her own world as she admired the nature around her, the kids laughter serving as nice background sound. This was definitely a nice place to get her morning coffee from. Guess Ace had some taste. This was definitely her scene. She breathed in the fresh air only for a voice to jump her out of her calm state. God damn it. She was this close to forgetting the guy was even here. Of course he had to ruin the moment for her.

Katja watched as he took a seat across from her and tapped her empty plastic cup against the table, “You’re such a baby. You think little me would’ve been able to kill you? I just wanted you to sleep because I thought you were a human but apparently, there’s more to you,” the tapping had stopped with that last part as she looked him right in the eyes. “So why don’t you tell me? Why did you have to be such a drama queen and drag innocent humans into it? You couldn’t handle on me on your own? Hardly a Prince Charming if you ask me.” That last part came with a smirk as she thought about that. That was a little temporary boost to her ego as she thought about the scenario where he couldn’t actually handle her on his own.

UnknownLight

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:51 pm

Ace scoffed. "You, kill me? No. The crowbar? Yes. That had potential to kill me. So, by extension, you would've done so." He rubbed his temples as she continued. "Tell you know? I am just human. I don't look any different, do I? If anyone here isn't, it's you. As for the drama, I couldn't let you follow me, now could I? That'd suck. None of them were hurt so this is irrelevant. If I thought you'd be a threat then I wouldn't have involved anyone else."

He seized her cup and crumpled it. "And don't act as if you aren't guilty of a lie too. My ass you were friends with Hans. I wasn't born yesterday. Anyone who knew him would've known that some uptight bitch like you wouldn't dare associate yourself with him." He stood up, dropped the cup into a rubbage bin and returned to his seat, tapping his fingers on the table. "Cinderalla, who are you to talk down to me about any of this? You are guilty of all the same crimes as I. You, innocent? No. Little? Absolutely."
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by UnknownLight Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:16 pm

Katja rolled her eyes when the cup was robbed out of her hand. “Don’t bullshit with me. You’re not an ordinary human. That blood thing was a cheap trick. I lied because I wasn’t obviously going to tell a human I was chasing after a vampire. I wasn’t even supposed to lie. No one was supposed to be there but you just show up out of nowhere,” she gestured to him with her hand, “And just messed up everything. Humans weren’t hurt but you could’ve easily exposed us. We might be enemies or rivals or whatever but you could at least have the decency to keep these things between people of our kind. All I was trying to do was trying to protect him,” she stated realizing after that she may have said too much.

When he called her Cinderella once again, she stood up from her seat and flicked his forehead, “Stop calling me that. Seriously though, do your pickup lines actually work on the other girls you hit on? If they do then I don’t know if I should feel sorry for the girls or your taste in gullible girls. Also, I’m not uptight so you can take that stupid assumption back."

UnknownLight

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:16 pm

Ace grabbed Katja's hand and nearly crushed her fingers in his hand. "No, I'd never use such a cheap pick up line on someone that I was interested in. You, however, seem to be as intelligible as a sea squirt." He released her hand and stood up, pushing the chair back before gently putting the chair back into it's proper spot.
"Even if it did work, I some of those lines, while cheesy, many women do think they're cute-- just about as many who don't. Nothing wrong with liking the cliche. Young adult authors make bank off of cliches." Ace turned to leave and began to walk up the park, cutting through the grass. Eric's place wasn't too far from downtown Richmond, so he may as well take Richmond hill to downtown.
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by UnknownLight Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:35 pm

"Ow," Katja whimpered as she shook her hand once it was it released. "Hey!" She called after him as she jumped up from her seat. Where did he think he was going? She wasn't close to done with him. Her speed picked up as she skidded to a stop right in front of him. "It's rude to leave a lady hanging and it's rude to make judgments about people you hardly know. You screwed up my night and I couldn't watch Arrow. You owe me something." She crossed her arms in front of her to look big but she was much shorter than he was. Her head barely reached his shoulders. "Who are you?" She asked, not budging.

UnknownLight

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:43 pm

A heavy sigh escaped Ace's lips and he pinched the bridge of his nose. "Look, I understand that you really want a piece of this, but I only hand that out to ladies that make it to a 7/10. You're maybe a strong one and a half." He pushed past her, of course to get stopped again.
What did he do to ever deserve this?
He flirted with her. That's what he did.
"I don't owe you anything," he said rather matter-of-factly and flicked her forehead. "Who am I? Who are you? Why are you still bothering me? Go watch Arrow or whatever. Isn't that the show with all the shirtless guys in it? Drool over them instead. I'd prefer to not have slobber all over my feet."
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by UnknownLight Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:00 pm

"You're disgusting," Katja rolled her eyes at that statement. This guy was so full of himself. "I wouldn't even dream about wanting that," she added as she motioned towards him. "You're very rude," she then stated blatantly. "You know what I do so now it's your turn. There's no crowbar around here but I'm pretty sure one of those chairs will do just the trick." Normally, she would've just let him go but something about him just made her want to pester him. There was no way she was attracted to him. That wasn't it. She was just pissed over what happened last night. That's what it was.

UnknownLight

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:08 pm

"Then if I'm so icky and disgusting why are you standing in front of me? If I'm so rude, why don't you let me go on my merry way?" Ace crossed his arms and jutted his hip out slightly. A deep frown was etched onto his face, his eyes reflecting the same discontent.
He waved a hand at her and looked off to the side. "I have no idea what you do. All you said is that you had to protect that vampire." She can't even do her own damn job, that's why that poor sod is dead. "They're monsters, no reason to protect those pieces of shit." He paused and chewed on his lower lip for a moment. It was beginning to chap in the cold weather.
"Now sweetie, my dear, sweet Cinderella, will you please let me be? Innocent ole' lil' me just would like to go back to my brothers apartment. You're the dragon in my way, the forbidden fruit, Bowser... you're keeping me from my want." He leaned in closer to her so that their faces were a few inches apart.
"Please?" He whispered and while lightly jutting out his bottom lip and displaying his best puppy eyes.
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by UnknownLight Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:23 pm

Katja's eyes narrowed when he stated his opinion about the vampires. "They are not all monsters," she grumbled, a hint of anger seeping in her tone. Roman was definitely not a monster. He had taken her in when she was on her own on the streets and had raised her like a daughter. This guy was a dick for throwing his judgments left and right but having no clue whatsoever. It was pitiful.

She sucked in a breath when Ace was suddenly inches from her face. What the hell did he think he was doing and why the hell was her heartbeat picking up? This was not ideal. She realized she had been staring into his eyes for a little too long. Fuck. Her eyes trailed to the side to avoid eye contact and she pressed her hand against his face, pushing him away. "Just go," she mumbled avoiding looking at him directly.

UnknownLight

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:13 pm

"Cheers, Cinderella," Ace peeled her hand off of his face and sauntered past. "I feel like we'll meet again. Next time, make sure to bring your glass slippers and your carriage... but don't forget to be back before midnight. You wouldn't want to break your curfew." He blew a kiss in her direction before turning around and heading towards Richmond hill.

Adrian was not having nearly as much fun as Katja. He woke up early to make them all crepes, as they had asked the night before. Katja had disappeared and once Caden was done, he didn't even say thank you.
He was still seated in the kitchen. Everyone was cleaned up, but Adrian didn't quite know what to do with himself. He was too scared to tell Caden how he felt. Hell, none of them even knew he was gay. How would they feel about that?
Probably bad.
This was dumb. He needed to get over this and move on.
He also needed to find a real job and try to get into University, preferably out of England. That way Roman couldn't tell him no.
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by UnknownLight Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:30 pm

Caden fell onto the couch as he let out a groan, "Those crepes were great Adrian," he complimented as he closed his eyes for a second. He was not a morning person and usually slept in till early afternoon but he had been craving Adrian's crepes for a while now and the catch was that he had to be up this early. "Is it so hard to make me crepes for lunch?" Caden asked with a grin on his face as he tilted his back against the arm of the couch so he was looking at an upside down Adrian, "They don't have to be a breakfast meal, do they?"

Katja slipped in through the front door, sort of hoping none of the guys were in the main area of the apartment but of course, they were both there. Her eyes instantly landed on her stack of crepes that were left on the dining table. "Thank you Adrian!" She grinned as she slid into her chair and dove into her meal without another word. A moan escaped her lips. Even though she lived with two guys, Adrian's cooking was to die for and she was super grateful for that considering she could hardly make toast and eggs for herself.

UnknownLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum