Welcome to My Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Olafr is a douchebag

2 posters

Go down

Olafr is a douchebag Empty Olafr is a douchebag

Post by contracteryin Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:14 pm

So you should do it here

Last edited by contracteryin on Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Olafr is a douchebag Empty Re: Olafr is a douchebag

Post by Hubby-Chan Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:16 pm

Well excuuuuuuse me. 8|
Hubby-Chan
Hubby-Chan
Admin

https://thevoid.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:40 pm

Start/Me:
Despite the fact that Suru, Kurai, Niko and several others were around, Michael's heart was still racing. He told on Olafr. This was going to be the death of him. If he ever got ahold of him henceforth, he would probably kill him, or at the least beat him. He never lied about any of his threats in the past, so he was sure that it wouldnt be any different this time. After all, he was a demon now and there was no doubt he had a plethora of lives.
Michael took in a deep breath and laid his head on the table. He didn't want to think about this any more. Actually, he really didnt want to think about anything at all. All he wanted to do was sleep.
Two nights ago he and Ahriman molested him all night, and then last night Olafr did it again. He was used to it, but he was tired of it. He was tired of always being under Olafr's control and being afraid of him doing something.
He was tired of everything. The only good thing that had happened recently was getting with Niko... which Olafr was still unaware of for the moment.

As soon as Michael finished spewing out his story as to why he came into the room crying with Niko, Olafr had turned a little pale. Now was not the time to be around everyone.
He took a deep breath and sighed. Oh well. He knew it was going to happen sooner than later. He'd do something about it later. Trying anything now would practically be a death sentence. Not that he really cared. Kurai could only do so much to him, and he was pretty sure he was the only one who would be angier than Suru.

Suru couldn't believe what he just heard. Olafr had been raping and abusing him since they were about 13? Michael and Olafr were going to be 436 soon. He couldn't imagine 423 years of constant rape and torture of one variety or another. The 17 or so odd years he had to deal with it in his childhood were more than enough.
For once, he was speechless. He shook his head and looked over at Olafr. "I would tell you that abusing your brother is wrong, that you shouldn't do that, that it absolutely disgusting to rape or abuse anyone, but you know that. You are and were more than aware of the fact you were manipulating and using him." He paused and looked over at Michael whos head was still resting on the table. Olafr was obviously a pretty crafty, manipulative ass hole if he managed to hide this for so long.
"I hate to ask, but what the hell made you decide any of this was a good idea?"

Before Michael even finished his story, all Ian wanted to do was go over and ring Olafr's neck. Yet, he didn't even care. It seemed like he was trying to hide a smug, proud smirk. How could anyone feel proud of defiling another person? He could only image how Niko felt about this. Considering they had only been together for about two weeks now, this must've come to him as a shock. Hell, Suru was obviously surprised and he lived with them.
Aside, hurting Olafr wasn't going to help the situation any. Considering how Michael was, hurting him wouldn't help much anyway. Despite everything wrong Olafr had ever done to him, he wouldn't want to see him hurt.

"You know, I knew you were an ass hole but that takes a whole new level of ass hole to be able to rape and torture your brother and not give a fuck," Lucifer growled at Olafr. "Are you seriously that fucked up? Even if I wanted to do something to Ian I would never be able to get it up. That's just..." he let out a sigh and put a hand on his face. "Wow."

Kameo:
During the whole time Michael was speaking, Kurai's temper was flaring more and more as the story went on. At this point he was about to rip out every single soul this guy had. The only thing stopping him right now, was because Saika, who was currently trying to calm him down.

Niko stood near Michael and watched him put his head on the table. He felt extremely bad for him, and wished he could magically make it all better...but he couldn't. After all he's been through he was surprised he even said 'yes' to going out with him. Sighing heavily and folding his arms across his chest, he looked back over at Olafr, who showed no sign off remorse. It was really disgusting.

Ookami was just filled with disgust. She thought being touched several times and being raped once was bad enough, let alone countless years of it. That was just sick on so many levels. How Suru didn't realize this any earlier was beyond her. Usually he caught on to things quicker than that. She wanted to say something, but she feel like she was waisting her breath on him. Sure you can say 'that was a bad thing Olafr, you should be ashamed of yourself.' but with him, that'll get you nowhere fast. He obviously knows what he did, and he could careless.

Me:
Under any other circumstance, Olafr would not give a damn that everyone was looking at him. However... he knew that any time now someone was either going to start yelling at him or bend something or another at him. Slowly, he started to get up and attempted to bite his lower lip to keep a straight face, but failed. Instead he started to snicker softly and shook his head a bit.
"Well--" he started and barely moved out of the way in time as a glass was flung at him and shattered on the floor behind him.

"You know, I'm sure everyone here is thinking the same thing as me: First of all that you're a dick, but that's too nice; you really don't deserve to leave this room alive and that we could reprimand you but since you've been doing this for almost 450 years now, you know exactly what you've been doing," Lucifer sneered at Olafr. "How did yo manage to hide this so well?"

Lucifer balled his fists and caught them on fire as Olaf slowly raised his hands and took a step back. "Uh," was the only thing he got out before Lucifer vaulted over the table, caught his leg on fire and aimed for Olafr's face. He ducked and moved out of the way and jumped over one of the other tables to put a little distance between them. Hopefully Kurai wouldn't join in because if he did, there wasn't anything he could do about the shadows.

Suru sighed and crossed his arms. He'd let Lucifer do whatever he felt like. He was a little too compulsive to beat Olafr-- which was sad considering he had more experience with fire than Olafr did with electricity, but it was what it was. If they broke the tables that didn't really matter either because within the time that they had been around, and even more so after meeting Kurai and friends, a countless number of tables had been broken.
Instead of paying attention to those two he headed over to where Michael had his head down and sat across from him and placed a hand on one of his own. "Mikset ole kertonut?" he asked. [How come you never told me?]

Michael shook his head and stifled back another sob. "Olin peloissani. Jos sinä tai joku muu selville hän sanoi olevansa menossa satuttaa minua enemmän," he managed to squeak out and took in a deep breath. [I was scared to. If you or anyone else found out he said he was going to hurt me more.]
"Jälkeen Niko pyysi minua ulos sain hieman hermostunut, mutta en halunnut häntä ja olen tajunnut, jos aioin olla hänen poikaystävänsä Jouduin kertomaan ainakin hänelle siitä lopulta." [After Niko asked me out I got a little more nervous too, but I liked him and I figured if I was going to be his boyfriend I had to tell at least him about it eventually.]

Suru nodded and looked up at Niko. "Well, from how it sounds, despite what Ahriman and Olafr did to him a few nights ago, he still wouldn't have spoken up if he wasn't with you. He feels like since he's your boyfriend he is somewhat obligated to tell you this stuff... and I'm glad he did because I don't want him to have to deal with that any longer than he already has." He didn't deserve to be abused once, let alone over and over again.
He looked back over at Olafr and Lucifer and sighed. Lucifer was growling something at Olafr in Finnish and Olafr was obviously waiting for Lucifer to jump at him again. Hopefully someone that had a better idea as to what they were doing would join in soon. Olafr had enough lives to spare.

Lucifer obviously had no clue what he was doing so Ian let out a sigh and hopped up onto one of the tables. "I'm not really into beating people up but you need a good one that doesn't get you off," he said as he hopped over the one between Olafr and Lucifer and landed next to Olafr and as soon as he landed, swiveled on his foot and went to roundhouse Olafr, who blocked it again, but as soon as his roundhouse foot made contact with the ground he swept at Olafr's leg with the other foot and caused him to fall onto his back.

Kam:
Niko wasn't sure how to react to the scene going on in front of him. Lucifer and Ian were fighting it out, Kurai looked like he really wanted to, but he was refraining himself...though he didn't know how long that would last. He usually stepped in sooner or later. Sighing heavily he looked down at Michael as he spoke and back up to Suru, when he translated. He felt awkward with this whole situation. Swallowing hard, he spoke up "Well, that's good. Though it's a shame he couldn't have told anyone sooner. "

Kurai really wanted to get in on some of the action, but knew once he started there was a good chance he wouldn't be able to stop with this guy. What an asshole, no that was too nice of a word for Olafr, but how could a person do that to their own brother and not care? That was just sickening. Folding his arms across his chest he started to become pretty impatient. He glanced over at Niko who looked sad or nervous, but he didn't blame him. This was indeed an awkward situation of him. He'd probably feel the same way if he found out his significant other was going through this, though he wouldn't be as passive as Niko that's for sure.

Ookami watched the two brothers attacking Olafr. In most situations two on one didn't seem all that far, especially when one of them was Ian. He knew what he was doing, that was for sure. Though she was surprised no one else was getting their fair share in this. It seemed like everyone here wanted to rip Olafr's head off. She then looked over at Suru, Michael and Niko; and listened in on their conversation. She felt bad for Michael and Niko, but it was certainly a good thing that Michael was able to now tell on Olafr. Better late than never she supposed. "Suru, what do you plan on doing with him now?" she said to him telepathically. "He's a demon now, so he has several lives...which is unfortunate. But do you have any idea as to how you're going to make sure this doesn't happen again to Michael?" She knew Niko could hold his own, and quite skilled in his bending skills, despite him trying to avoid a fight if possible; but at the same time there was a chance that something could happen again, and who knows how strong Olafr could get now.

Me:
Michael took in a deep breath and then let out a heavy sigh and repeated a few times. He was on the brink of tears. Telling Niko once was bad enough. He had started to cry then. Telling everyone in front of Olafr... he hadn't been this anxious in a long time. A cold, sticky sweat was glued to his skin and he was shivering even though he wasnt cold. He really wanted-- needed to leave the area. If he didn't he was just going to keep getting more anxious. He knew that with everyone here Olafr wouldnt be able to reach him but that wasnt the point.
Slowly he stood up, took another deep breath while keeping his eyes on the floor and took Niko's hand as he began to walk out of the room. Compared to him, Niko was on fire. There was no doubt in his mind that he felt clammy or sticky to Niko.
Hopefully he wouldn't mind.

Suru watched at Michael as he stood up and started to walk out with Niko. "I honestly don't know," Suru replied to Ookami, telepatically, and kept his eyes on Michael and Niko until they left the room. "Considering the fact that Ahriman and Olafr do some rather... interesting things I'm not sure there's really anything I can do. Well, I could kill him off permanantly but I know that would make Michael made." He pinched the bridge of his nose and repositioned himself so that he could watch Ian and Lucifer. "I don't understand why but Michael still cares about him. There's absolutely no reason so, but he does anyway." It was a bad thing too. Olafr really didn't deserve to be alive anymore, but he didnt want to make Michael more upset.

Once Michael and Suru left the room Michael continued to walk in silence until they came up to his room. He ended up stopping in the doorway and swallowed hard. "Im sorry Niko, I should've told you sooner, I just didn't know how," he mumbled as he let go of Niko's hand and plopped down next to his bed and pulled his knees up to his chest. "I really needed to tell someone sooner but I couldn't. I was afraid to and now I think I'm more afraid than I was to begin with, but I didn't want to go through what Ahriman and Olafr did to me one more time. Its not the first time that's happened, Olafr's made a lot of money off of me but I can't deal with it anymore."
He rested his forehead on top of his knees and tried his best to not cry but he couldn't stop them anymore. He was just a stupid whore. That's what he had been used as for a vast majority of his life and he feared that wasn't going to change. Hell, if everyone else knew Olafr was also selling him they would probably think he was even stupider for not speaking up sooner.

The moment Olafr landed on his back his vision went black for a moment and he saw stars. The back of head recoiled despite curling it in slightly and slammed into the floor and it HURT. Cursing, he winced slightly but smirked up at Ian. "I'm sorry if it's going to disappoint you Ian, but I don't think such a beating exists." He propped himself up onto his elbows and blinked several times. He was fairly certain the back of his head was bleeding now and everything he looked at was swimming.

Lucifer pushed Ian out of the way and slammed Olafrs head back into the ground with his foot and there was an audible crack sound. "Considering Ian is probably just going to start talking to you instead of kill you off like you deserve I think I'm going to," he said and lit his foot on fire. "I said it once but I'll say it again. I knew you were a douchebag but not that big of one. Even I'm not that bad."

Olafr grabbed Lucifer's foot despite the seething pain that shot through his skull. It was a damn good thing he healed fast because now he KNEW he was bleeding. Just as Lucifer caught his foot on fire, Olafr sent a jolt of electrcity up through Lucifer's leg, causing him to get shocked and pushed him off enough to start to stand up with the support of one of the tables and had his hand on the back of his head, which was indeed bleeding now. It was blatantly obvious that he wasn't fighting back, but if he did hed just get into bigger shit. If it made Lucifer sleep better at night he'd let him kill him this once. He'd be back in about 15 minutes.

Ian pursed his lips and glared at Lucifer but decided not to say anything. He was sort of right but he wasn't going to admit that either. After Lucifer slammed Olafr's head into the ground he began to say "I don't think that'sa good--" and was cut off when Olafr electricuted him. "Idea," he grumbled. The human body was a wonderful conductor while air wasn't. With a heavy sigh he watched Lucifer he shocked backwards a foot or so, and then returned his attention to Olafr. "To humor Lucifer at this point, you're being awfully... compliant and that's unlike you. Why?"

Olafr smirked and sat down, still holding onto the back of his head. "I know one of you are going to kill me at least once. There's no point in fighting that. I'd come back those times so it really isn't a big deal." He removed his hand from the back of his head and licked some of the blood off his hand before covering the wound again. This hurt like a bitch, and he could get Lucifer back for it later. It would be better to do something later considering everyone and their brother was here.

I feel like this doesn't explain much, but ah well. I hope it clears it up a little bit. I'd copy and paste the other RP BUT! The other one has been going on since I met the dweeb.
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:51 pm

Once they're alone Michael starts to sob because he "cant do this anymore" and explains how Óláfr sells and uses him as a sex slave. He wanted to tell Niko yes but Óláfr found out Niko asked and was going to kill him, so he had to call and tell Niko no.
As Michael is explaining this, Niko starts to feel bad because he got with Lucifer the other day. Lucifer haf asked, and Michael had said no so at the time he saw nothing wrong with it.
Once he tells Michael, Michael stops crying for a moment, only to get as bad as he was a few minutes ago and begs Niko not to tell anyone, then leaves the romm, and shortly after the house through the back door and doesn't come back.
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum