Welcome to My Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A wild rp appeared

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A wild rp appeared  - Page 2 Empty Re: A wild rp appeared

Post by contracteryin Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:33 pm

Quinton took in a deep breath and laid his head on Ahriman's shoulder. He held his breath for a few moments and let out a deep sigh.
Silence held.
"You're right," Quinton began to sob again. "This is terrible! But you're right! Since when are you ever right, oh my lord, Ahriman!" Quinton tightened his grip on Ahriman and held his breath once more. He needed to calm down. He could just talk to him parents. Of course, they were busy making love right now... and he was naked so that wasn't a good plan.
Quinton released the breath and closed his eyes, his head still resting on Ahriman's shoulder. Upon opening his eyes he reached for his phone. "I don't think that knocking Kurai out will help. I actually think that'll make him really angry. He's already going to yell at you anyway so no need to just make it worse." He slumped against Ahriman and sniffled. "Seriously though, since when are you right?"
He got off of Ahriman and put on a pair of boxers, only to sit back onto Ahriman's lap, his back to Ahriman's chest, and kissed Ahriman's cheek.
He leaned back into Ahriman and rubbed his eyes.
He then unlocked his phone and dialed up Kai's number.

The sound of Aulis's moans was music to Ian's ears. Still, he was hoping that Aulis wasn't too loud. His attempt at staying quiet had long since passed. There was no doubt in his mind that despite his hopes, Quinton and Ha most certainly heard him.
The sound of Aulis releasing was enough to put his over the edge. Add into the kiss and Aulis's fingers woven into his hair, and Ian was unable to hold it anymore. With a groan he came into Aulis and deepened the kiss (while I cry because of how bad this is but DON'T CARE because it is over).

(God Ian was so painful to write |D did not want to do)
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubby-Chan Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Aulis quietly moaned one last time as he felt release inside of him. Slowly catching his breath, he continued the kiss. In his opinion, this was certainly a great way to start his birthday. After a moment or so he broke the kiss and smiled at Ian, letting out a small laugh before saying “ I love you.” 
Though he’d love to stay in bed like this with Ian for the rest of his day, surely people were up now which only meant they would have to actually get up as well. 

Slightly taken back by Quinton’s compliment which wasn’t much of a compliment, but in fact an insult. Ahriman retorted with “Damn.” As the word escaped his lips, he heard a small snicker take place next to him. Lilith, despite her attempted to stay asleep, ended up laughing to herself at Quniton’s comment towards Ahriman. 

“You too? Man, the two people I trust, turned against me. “ He said draping his arm across his eyes, adding some of his own drama to the situation. 

“Well he’s not wrong.”  she replied, with amusement in her voice.

“I have you know, that I am right more times then you thin-…” his train of thought was abruptly cut off when Quinton sat back down on his lap. Sadly his ass was no longer exposed, but that could easily change in Ahriman’s opinion. It most certainly could change, however Quinton would probably shut him down in any attempt he made. Even with sexual motives in his mind, he did his best not to get his hopes up. He just wrapped his arms around Quinton’s waste and rested his chin on his trapezius; and listened in on his conversation with Kai. 
---

Once Kai was free from his father’s clutches, he began to feel the small vibration in his pant pocket. After fishing it out, he noticed right away that it was Quinton trying to reach him. Not that he was expecting anyone else at this time. Plus there was no doubt in his mind that he too was freaking out right now. 

He slid his thumb across the screen, held it up to his ear and answered with a small “Hey.”  
Hubby-Chan
Hubby-Chan
Admin

https://thevoid.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:48 pm

"Kai I'm going to die," Quinton said and rested his head against Ahriman's. "I'm sure you already know but in my drowsiness I ended up texting your dad instead. Has he interrogated you yet? I bet he has, hasn't he?" Quinton paused and closed his eyes.
He wasn't really ready to come out to everyone yet, but he had to now. Well, he at minimum had to come out to his dads. That wasn't technically everyone, but it may as well have been for Quinton.
"Ahriman for once had a good point that I could just tell my parents. I don't think they'll be angry but I'm still kinda scared, you know?" Quinton could feel the knot tightening in his stomach. What if they did take it bad? Aulis was terrified of Ahriman and Ian... Quinton actually didn't know how Ian felt about Ahriman. That was either a really good thing or a bad thing.
Quinton sighed before Kai could respond. "I think I'm going to tell them soon, but what should I say? 'Hey, I've been having sex with my uncles other half for the last two years' doesn't really sit well, and even if I replace 'uncles other half' with 'Ahriman' they're practically synonyms so what's the difference?"
Something inside of Quinton was telling him that this whole dilemma was really amusing him. Perhaps it wasn't, but it cut them out of the typical everyday stuff, and that sort of variety tended to excite him.

"Happy Birthday," Ian returned the kiss and smiled down at Aulis. "I love you too. Care to take a shower with me? That shouldn't take too long."
Ian rolled off of Aulis and took out several tissues. "That way neither one of us will be smelly once everyone else starts to show up." For whatever reason that wording made Ian snicker, and he wiped himself and Aulis off with the tissues. "I'm pretty sure Quinton and Ha are up. Well, Ha may not be but it's late enough that Quinton should be."
He eyed the clock. It was almost 9. "Mostly everyone is going to start showing up around two, so after the shower do you want anything in particular for breakfast?"
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubby-Chan Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:03 pm

Kai continued to listen to Quinton as he went on. Poor guy, this situation was indeed horrible. "He interrogated me yeah, but he was more concerned then anything else. I tried to tell him that you were alright but I don't think that go through to him. He loathes Ahriman yah know?" Loathes wasn't even a strong enough word to express his dad's feelings for his other half. And while he supported Quinton through and through, he respected his dad's opinion on Ahriman as well. You can say Kai was just stuck in the middle. He didn't necessarily hate Ahriman, but Ahriman also wasn't the nicest towards him so he couldn't say he really liked him either. However, as long as he treated Quinton right, it was fine in his book.
He sighed before speaking again " I mean you don't have to say that you guys have been sleeping together do you? Like just say you and Ahriman have been seeing each other. " Other than that he too was uncertain about the easiest way for him to come out.

Ahriman still did not quite understand what the big deal was. One, no one cared if Quinton was into dudes. Hell he lived with two gay men as it was. Surely they'd be happier he was gay.
The problem then lies in the fact that no one likes Ahriman. To which he says fuck them. Though he knew damn well if he ever said that out loud to Quinton, Quinton would be without a doubt very upset with him. So he'd rather not risk anything, even though he knew he was right.
As Quinton kept blabbering on, he instinctively started to kiss his neck.

---

Aulis laughed slightly, "Of course, I would love to." He never passed up the opportunity to shower with Ian. He sighed happily, as he sat up. Today was going to be a good day in his mind. It started off amazing, and soon he'll get to see all of his friends. "As for breakfast…we should have french toast." He said, smiling brightly.
Hubby-Chan
Hubby-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:53 am

"Well, I supposed that's good that he's more concerned than angry... at least in regards to me. I'm afraid that he'll end up yelling at Ahriman about this later. That won't go well for either party," Quinton paused. "I think--" he was cut short by Ahriman's kisses along his neck.
"I think that I'll conjure an acceptable way to tell my parents. I think that they'll be coming out of their room soon, so I gotta go. I'll see you later." He hung up and turned his attention to Ahriman. "Considering you started this it's a good thing that I put my boxers on, isn't it?"
He re-positioned himself so that he was now facing Ahriman and planted a kiss on his forehead. "If Kurai confronts you about this later, which I am sure he will, try not to be too much of an ass hole, okay? That won't help your case any."
Quinton then wrapped his arms around Ahriman's head and placed it against his chest. "I love you," he said and kissed the top of Ahriman's head, still embracing him. "I just wish I hadn't misfired that text."

"My God, French Toast. I can handle that, I think." Ian kicked himself off the bed and reached for Aulis's hand. "I'm sure Ha isn't up yet since he'll sleep in any chance I give him, but we should go check on Quinton once we're done."
[You can just sum up the shower because I'm sure they won't take much more than 10-15 minutes]
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubby-Chan Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:41 pm

"Oh no, not a pair of boxers. Such a tough obstacle that I certainly cannot get passed. How dare you use such a magical force." Ahriman laughed at himself. He fought his urges to take Quinton's boxers off, and just go forth with all the dirty thoughts that were running in his head. Instead he wrapped his arms around Quinton; and sighed contently as he felt his head being pressed against Quinton's chest. "I can certainly try, but no promises can be made." Kurai always knew how to push his buttons. It was almost a guarantee that they would butt heads at least once, during every conversation.

"I'll do my best to keep him on his best behavior." Lilith chimed in. Looks like her slumber would have to come to an unpleasant stop. She stood up, and stretched out her small fox-like body. She then sat down next to them. They were pretty adorable together, there was doubt in that. She was glad Ahriman had finally found someone. Quinton has certainly kept him in line. Thank god for that.

Aulis laughed at Ian. He was well aware that Ian struggled with cooking American food. "If not I will help you out." He smiled and took a hold of Ian's hand, before getting out of bed. Aulis nodded at Ian's comment about checking up on Quinton. Certainly he was up by now, but hopefully he didn't hear them. It was what it was though, there's no changing it now. Without any further hesitation he followed Ian into the shower.
Hubby-Chan
Hubby-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:38 am

"Well, try your best. He's definitely already pissed at you and concerned about me, so making a bigger deal out if will only fuel the fire." Quinton kissed the top of Ahriman's head. "Anyway, I don't hear either of my dads anymore so they're probably going to come knocking on my door sometime soon... so we need to get dressed." He nuzzled Ahriman once more before letting him go.
He could hear a shower in the background now. That meant he had 10-15 minutes since his parents already got the more important business done. It wasn't long till he threw on a brown pair of cargo shorts, a pair of socks, and a white undershirt. He didn't think that he needed to look super fancy for his dads birthday.
Once the shower came to a stop, Quinton's stomach began to tighten.
"Well, Ahriman, if you want you can come out to the kitchen and eat with us since I am sure you're hungry. But don't say anything, okay? If they ask you something I don't know... just don't be a jerk. I won't accept 'I'll try' here either, because if there is going to be any chance that they're okay with us it'll be now." There was a good chance that Ian already figured that they were together. There was no point in assuming, but he knew that neither of his dads were dumb so they had to of noticed how frequently Ahriman was here.
It didn't matter. Kurai knew and he was going to tell the parental units. That would go worse than Quinton telling them himself.
With a deep breath he stood up and exited the room.

The shower was over pretty quickly. There was no need to be in there any longer than they needed. They had already made a big enough mess of themselves. Of course, that did not mean that they behaved the duration of the shower time.
"Are you sure you want french toast?" Ian asked again. "I know you're going to say yes anyway, but still. Hopefully you remember how to make the flax or chia 'eggs' considering I normally do that." He threw on a clean pair of boxers. "I do not understand why I have such a difficult time with certain American foods. I don't think I necessarily do it wrong, you just do it better."
Once fully clothed he waited for Aulis to finish up, and wasted no time in heading to the kitchen and dining room.
Quinton was sitting at the table (with Ahriman?? up to you) and had on a small, suspicious smile.

"Hi," he said, the smile still on his face. "How are you guys this morning?"

Quinton was definitely up to something. "I'm not too bad, and you? You seem a bit off."

"I'll tell you when we eat," Quinton said and put his head on the table.
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubby-Chan Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:03 am

"Of course I want French toast." Aulis said with a small chuckle at the end of the sentence. He finished drying himself off, and placed on a pair of clean boxers as he continued on "You can do make the mixture, I believe in you. It really isn't that difficult." He finished up and followed Ian into the kitchen/dining area.

"I can try." Ahriman thought to himself, knowing if he actually said it out loud again, Quinton would smack him.
After Quinton removed himself from him, he too got up, picking the fallen pieces of clothing off of the floor and dressing himself. Immediately after, he turned back to the bed and picked Lilith up. Cradling her in both of his arms. "We will join. Because as you know we are the best support group you'll ever find. " he grinned. Of course he was really just thinking about the eats that would be made for him. There was no way he'd pass up some free food.
He then followed Quinton down to the kitchen area, taking a seat next to him, and placing Lilith on his lap.
"Good morning." He said with his devilish grin upon his face, while gently stroking the top of Lilith's head.

'Ahriman was here?' Aulis thought to himself. Though he couldn't say he was thoroughly surprised. He was over quite often nowadays, it was a bit…odd. Trying to shake the thoughts out of his head he looked over at Quinton who also looked a bit off. He began to worry about him, but tried keep the air light by saying "So. Who wants french toast?"
Hubby-Chan
Hubby-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:42 pm

Between the grin on his face and stroking Lilith, Ahriman could pass as Giovanni or any stereotypical Hollywood bad guy.
That was not a good sign.
Ian furrowed his brow slightly at Quinton's response. He didn't appear to be in a bad mood so that was a good sign if nothing else.

"That sounds good, it's a nice change from the usual," Quinton said and picked his head up. "Before I forget, happy birthday and Halloween dad." They would both know he was referring to Aulis.

Making the French toast wasn't too bad. The sticky gooey feeling of the mixture was definitely not among one of Ian's favorite things. Despite that, it was an 'alright' breakfast so he couldn't complain.
More importantly Aulis wanted it.

Quinton silently watched as his parents made the food and set the table. While normally the sweet aroma that filled the room would normally make him salivate.
That was not the case today.
His stomach was not only in a knot, it was filled with butterflies that bred like bunnies and stung like a wasp. Each slice of toast that Ian finished making was like having a needle inject anxiety into his veins.
He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath.
His parents were gay.
Aulis in particular was very gay.
There was nothing to be afraid of. He knew very well that both his parents were most likely aware that he was sleeping with Ahriman. They told him more times than he could count that if he was sexually active, make sure to use protection.
His hands began to shake.
The scream of a kettle brought him back to earth just as the food was being set on the table.

"I'm gay." Quinton said as Ian and Aulis took their seats.
This was not nearly as eloquent as he had planned out in the past.
"And I've been sleeping with Ahriman since my 16th birthday. I accidentally texted Kurai instead of Kai something this morning and I didn't want you to hear it from him first."
He knew what was coming, but his muscles tightened and be stiffened up all the same.
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubby-Chan Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:43 pm

The sweet scent of cinnamon filled the air as the French Toast was finished, and placed in front of them. Ahriman stared down the small pieces of bread, practically drooling over it. He nearly forgot that Quinton was about to tell his parents the big secret, his mind was so focused on just eating.  
About to dig in, he heard the words “I’m gay.” coming out of Quinton’s mouth. Though the delicious, mouth-watering meal he was about to indulge in, wasn’t enough to distract him from the next sentence that Quinton had spilled out. 

He stopped immediately, mouth wide open from the attempt to make a first bite, and turned his head slowly towards Quinton. The look on his face read ‘What the fuck are you doing?’. There was one thing to be nervous, but there was another thing telling half the story…and not the good half of the story. 

Aulis had just sat down, as he heard the words come out of his son’s mouth. The first part wasn’t much of a concern, the second part however was something he feared of. Of course Ian had talked to him about the possibility of this, but he didn’t want to believe it. Out of all people…Ahriman had to be the one. Not to mention they were sleeping with each other since he was 16, that is way too young. 

“Well you see …” Ahriman decided to take the wheel of this conversation. While he had no regrets of what happened on Quinton’s 16th birthday, and would do it all over again the same way if given the chance, he still didn’t want people knowing right off the bat. Not to mention Quinton completely jumped over the fact that they were together, and not just sleeping buddies. “There’s one tiny detail that Quinton decided to completely ignore….” He continued on, slowly taking his gaze off of Quinton and back to his parents. A small smile being forced back on his face “We’re actually an item." 

‘An item….’ Aulis thought to himself, he wasn’t sure what was worst. Probably Quinton just sleeping with Ahriman, but he still wasn't truly fond of the idea of Ahriman being his boyfriend. To just about everyone, he was rude, pretentious, and just overall annoying. Though if he had learned anything over the years being with Ian, it was not to judge a book by it’s cover. Maybe there was something they all weren’t seeing when it came to Ahriman, after all he trusted Quinton’s judgement. Despite how he felt about the small demon, over the years Quinton seemed to be safe and happy; and he didn’t want to be that person who told their son who they could and couldn’t love.  

Before the room was silent for too long, he smiled warmly at Quinton and proceeded to talk “Well I’m glad that you told us and that we didn't hear it from someone else. And you know, as long as you’re happy, I’m happy.” 
Hubby-Chan
Hubby-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:19 pm

There were times when you have no expectations about what someone will say and yet you still find yourself bewildered by the answer. Well, in this case it wasn't so much the answer, it was more how it was presented that surprised Ian. Quinton was normally fairly calm, cool, collected and eloquent.
This morning was certainly not one of those days.
He was visibly shivering as he finished his statement. Simultaneously he was straight as a board and attempting to force to shivers away. His breath was held and his eyes darting between Aulis, Ahriman, and himself.
Ian decided to remain silent and see what Aulis would say. If he said anything there was a good chance Aulis would agree with him, at least in front of Quinton. There was no way they weren't going to touch on this topic again later.

"We kind of knew," Ian began once Aulis appeared to be done. "More so over the past year than years prior, you've made it very obvious. Ahriman will be around without Kurai quite frequently. That in itself was a bit odd, but the timing is what gave it away. It'd be later at night or he'd be present in the morning, like today." He paused and let out a small sigh. "That is part of the reason why we've been saying that if you were active, make sure that you use protection."
He paused and eyed Quinton.
Quinton did not appear to be feeling any better. His shivering wasn't quite as violent, but that was probably because his straight posture was lessening it.
"I'm not angry, Aulis isn't angry... and while the fact you two did the thing when you were 16 is definitely not a good thing, that was years ago so there's no point in beating a dead horse."

This wasn't as bad as he had thought it would be. All the same, there was no way that Quinton was going to be able to eat now. His stomach was full of butterflies and he felt like an uncountable number of ants crawled across his skin while worms etched their way underneath. He had begun to persperate and shake.
There was nothing he could do about any of that.
Ahriman's disapproving look only made it worse.
Aulis's smile seemed forced, fake, falsified, pseudo, pretended... it did not make Quinton feel any better about the situation in the slightest.
"Okay," he let out a shaky sigh and dropped his eyes down to his plate.
The food smelt nice, but his stomach will have none of that.
"I'm sorry," he breathed and tried to readjust himself. Right now would be one of those times where he would prefer American style seating, but he'd have no such luck.
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubby-Chan Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:56 pm

Aulis’ smile faded when he saw that Quinton still wasn’t feeling better. He would’ve said more had Ahriman not been there. The small demon did have a sharp tongue when certain things didn’t go his way. And he wasn’t about to get into it with him. One reason begin he didn’t want to make it even worse for Quinton, and the other was he wasn’t the best at conflict situations. 
Still, he remembered how he felt when he came out to his family. How nervous he was, how sick to his stomach he felt. Even though in the end they all just responded with “We know.” 
One thing was for sure, he didn’t want his own son feeling that way. He stood up and went over to the other side of the table and hugged Quinton “It’s okay. It’s all okay.” He said and lightly kissed the top of his son’s head. 

Ahriman remained quiet for the rest of the time. So that was that right. Ian put his two cents in and now it was all over. Guess it wouldn’t be very appropriate of him to let them know they certainly weren’t using protection. But what they didn’t know wouldn’t hurt them, unless of course Quinton wanted to spill that can of beans as well. 

As Aulis walked over to their side, he slowly placed the piece of french toast in his mouth. He didn't think it would be possible, but it tasted better then it smelt. Having the small piece just ignited his appetite even more. Quinton had told him to keep his mouth shut, and so he would…by stuffing his face with more sweet cinnamon coated bread.  
Hubby-Chan
Hubby-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum