Welcome to My Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jolly Ole' England

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Jolly Ole' England Empty Jolly Ole' England

Post by contracteryin Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:54 am

Ace crouched on top of a rooftop and watched the people walk below. A few of them smelt a little off, which most likely meant they weren't human.
"Eric," he said as he pulled up his black bandanna over his mouth and nose. On the bandanna was a large, toothy smile. "I'm going to go into the club to see who I can find. You can just wander around wherever. You're bound to find someone who looks pretty rich, or at least has something worth taking."
He adjusted his black gloves and stood up, stretching. "It's been a while since we were here in London last... and it's tourist season so we should find some interesting people."

Eric nodded and a grin appeared on his face as he took the bandanna off his head and covered his mouth and nose with it as well. "Alright. I'll go looking. Just make sure you don't mess with anyone too strong. We're both strong but, more than one person has caught onto those card tricks of yours in the past."

"I know," Ace said and smiled, which showed in his eyes. "That always makes it more interesting."
---

The heavy industrial music beat against Ace's chest even before he walked into the night club. He was rather fond of places like this, at least when he was here for fun. Now, it could be rather dangerous. There was more than one person here who might recognize his get up and that would only cause trouble.
"Name?" a man said from behind the heavy iron door. "Seth," Ace responded rather nonchalantly and took out his ID. "I'm a friend of the DJs. I come here fairly often, though it's been a while."
The man behind the door side-eyed Ace for a moment before unlocking it. As soon as the door opened, Ace could feel the bass with every fiber of his body.
"Thank you," he said with a nod and walked into the room.

After being in the room for no more than 25 minutes, Ace had complied a decent amount of dough. The people here were drunk, high or a mixture of both. Hell, a lot of people were fucking against the walls or in the hallways so there was no shortage of pants lying around in the floor.
As he made his rounds through the floor, one particular guy kept catching his attention. He was leaning up against the wall-- obviously not giving a fuck that people were screwing very close to him-- and he seemed to have his eyes on him from time to time.
It's too bad he's noticed me, he thought. He looks like he has money... but he also obviously isn't human. A frown made its way onto his face, but it turned into a bit of a smile.
Perhaps he's a vampire and thinks I smell good. Well... I could try and use my good looks and blood then ditch him. Carefully, he took a card out of his deck and stuck it into his back pocket before approaching Axel.
---

"You know, I don't know how I feel about England," Quinton said to Kai, in Japanese, as they rounded a corner on the way back to their hotel. Their parents were too far behind. From the way it sounded Ian, Niko and Kurai were talking about tea from the sound of it. No surprise. He likes tea too... but not nearly as much as his dad did.
Not too far behind those three were the rest of the gang in various groups. "You know, I'm sure that a giant group of tourists hanging out together speaking different languages looks pretty wonky."

Eric was currently watching the group of tourists walking by while in a state of gaseous air. The guy in all black with the trench coat looked awfully familiar but he couldn't tell why. More than one of the people looked like they were extremely strong, and certainly not human. Though, if he did not have a strong sense of smell, he would've never known they were all sorts of different creatures.
He looked back at the two kids up in front. Well, they look like the easiest targets so I'll go after them he thought as he approached Kai and stole his wallet. If he was lucky he'd get most of the group.
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Jolly Ole' England Empty Re: Jolly Ole' England

Post by Malakai Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:48 am

Axel watched Ace approach him with a small warning glare. He'd noticed the man stealing from others the entire night and he definitely wasn't going to fall prey to his thievery. He downed his drink before he set it on a nearby table, then pushed both his hands in his pockets. After a quick glance around to make sure no one was staring at him, he bared his fangs to Ace for a short moment. Ever since he'd entered the club Axel could smell him, and he truly smelled delicious. Still, Axel knew he would have to be careful, especially with the cash he was carrying around tonight. Even so, the man approaching was certainly attractive. Axel licked his lips, pushing off the wall as Ace moved closer, inspecting him.
-----
"Move, look out, coming through," Cayden sighed as he moved through the dancers with an irritated look. He was well aware of the eyes that were on him, but after a few hours it was starting to get repetitive. Though he liked the attention, he wasn't one for dirty hook ups in a bathroom stall, at least not with anyone that seemed to be at the club tonight. There were a few men that had caught his attention, but a bit of attempted flirting made them out to be straight or pigs. After glancing at the time on his phone he made his way to the bar and slid into one of the stools, giving his most flirtatious smile to the bartender. "Give me whatever your favourite is," Cayden told him. He was exhausted and just looking to get a bit tipsy before heading back to his hotel at this point. He pulled his phone out and set it on the counter beside him to check and see if he had any texts or notifications while he waited.
----
A small boy sat and looked at the mess around him. His clothes, hair, hands and face were all bloodstained, some of it beginning to dry. He felt tears welling up behind his eyes and a knot in his throat as he looked around, then started to cry, cradling a dismembered arm from one of the individuals he'd just eaten. He couldn't control it; there was so much blood around him. So much wasted, it had made such a mess. After a moment of sobbing though, he was quickly over it, and more scared as he noticed how dark it had gotten. Clutching the arm, Daichi stood up and sniffled, then started to walk before catching a scent. "Vampy!" Daichi exclaimed out loud, then squealed slightly as he chased the scent. As he got closer he dropped the arm and looked to the crowd, watching from a short distance. He was scared to get too close, but was very interested. As Daichi watched, he licked some of the blood from his hands, then sucked on his fingers.
Malakai
Malakai

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubby-Chan Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:53 pm

"Eh, I feel the same way, not sure how I'd describe it. "Kai said with his arms folded behind his head, as he walked beside Quinton. "It's not terrible I suppose. I do enjoy where we live better though." Moments after saying that he felt a bit of a cold breeze against his left side. It was only for a brief moment, and he felt it nowhere else but on that side which confused him. Nonetheless he came to a brief pause in his steps and took a look around, to see if it was anything he might've missed. "Weird…" he said under his breath. He didn't dwell on it for very long, he just shook it off and caught back up to Quinton. "Yeah…" he started back up in the conversation. " It must be strange,  but we're tourists so it's understandable. " He finished, and placed his hands in the front pockets of his pants.

"Ahhh, isn't London so beautiful at night." Niko said feeling the nostalgia run through his veins.  "I told you, how we needed to come here more often, and it only took till now for you to see what I mean." He continued on, while taking a side glance over at Kurai.

"It is beautiful Niko, I'll give you that. " Kurai said looking back over at his red-headed friend. Niko could be such a dork at times, but that's what made Niko, Niko. And he was happy to see that he was as excited as he appeared to be, though his whole friendship circle was here sharing this moment with him so it was to be expected for him to be like this. So far the trip had been pretty nice, nothing terrible had happened. Though with that being said, he was starting to get a bit of a bad vibe and he really didn't want to squander Niko's happiness by saying something. So he tried not to bring much attention to it, but he certainly became more aware of his surroundings.

"Damn straight." Niko replied, with pride in his voice and paid no mind to Kurai's attention shift. Though he'd admit, he was sensing that something was a little off as well. He just was certain as to what it could be.
Hubby-Chan
Hubby-Chan
Admin

https://thevoid.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:24 am

"You look awfully bored and all alone over here," Ace said loud enough for Axel to hear as he approached him. He stopped a few inches in front of him. He was close enough that if Axel wanted he could take his bandanna off. It wouldn't matter anyway. After all, this guy was a vampire. He didn't even need his face. He just needed his scent.
He pursed his lips slightly as he scanned over Axel. He was quite a bit taller than he was, standing at 5' 8".
"I can only imagine why you're here," Ace said and flashed a smile even though the bandanna was still covering his mouth and nose. "You clearly don't mind all these people getting it on near you." But then again, it was made pretty clear that he didn't care either. The big difference was that he wasn't a vampire, and most of the vampires he knew were horny bastards. But, the vampires he knew were those into clubbing, and almost all clubbers seemed to be promiscuous.

"Make that two, and I'll pay," a man with black hair, brown eyes and all black clothing said and sat down next to Cayden. "You've had a rough night with all those people out there," he said and clicked his tongue and flashed a toothy smile. "My names Olafr, nice to meet you. What's your name?"
Olafr had some sort of accent, but to anyone unfamiliar with Europe, he could be from anywhere. His shirt was clinging to his body slightly and the tips of his hair were wet from sweat due to how hot the room-- in particular the dance floor was.
He had been watching Cayden for a good portion of the night. He wasn't quite sure what Cayden was, but he smelt nice and he was cute. At this point, he didn't even really care who he slept with as long as there was a dick attached to them. That, and they weren't super vanilla. It would be extremely disappointing if this pretty boy ended up being that way. If he was that would suck, but he would deal. He would just have a find a more exciting person later.
---

Hopefully Ookami is still with Haruo and Michaela, Suru thought as he sighed a little through his nose. Earlier in the day he decided to let them be so that he could check the area out. Overall, it didn't seem to bad. For such a large city there was an astonishingly small amount of vampires here. Perhaps there was a large vampire hunter presence.
His attention was quickly drawn away from that though as he smelt a strong stench of fresh blood. Almost habitually he turned his attention in that direction.
His just opened slightly when he saw a little kid standing across the street, covered in blood and sucking on his fingers. That wasn't even the worst part. None of the humans walking by seemed to really care. Seeing a kid soaked in blood wasn't exactly something you saw everyday.
Closing his mouth, Suru crossed the street and approached the kid slowly. It was pretty damn obvious the kid was a vampire but that didn't mean anything.
"Hello," he said with a little smile and kneeled a foot or two away from the kid and extended a hand. "My names Suru. You really shouldn't be hanging out in the streets looking like that."
He paused and pursed his lips, thinking about that statement. He stuck out like a sore thumb, but not like this. "Did you get lost? I can help bring you home if you want." Hopefully the kid even had a home, because if he didn't... he'd have another kid on his hands. There was no way he would be able to put him in a different home, from the way things were looking.
Despite being covered in blood, he was really cute. Hell, it looked kind of like something out of a horror story. It was almost laughable if some people hadn't lost their lives over this.
---

As Eric turned around he almost bumped into Kurai and held his breath as they walked by him. That was a little too close. They were walking faster than he thought.
Looks like the red headed twat hasn't been here in a while, Eric thought and snickered to himself. Who the hell wears so many bandages, it looks so dumb.
A light-bulb appeared above Eric's head as walked behind Kurai and Niko. The dumb red head had a belt on, so he couldn't do much with that. Mr. Fancy Pants on the other hand.
Quickly, Eric pulled down Kurai's pants and then jumped back a few feet so that if Mr. Fancy Pants flailed, he wouldn't be in the way. Even though he was made of water molecules, they could still bump into him and that would be bad.
((picturing Kurai with white underwear with red heart polka dot pattern))

Quinton turned around because Kai had slowed his pace, and at that moment his jaw hit the floor. "Kai," he said and his usual, big grin grew even bigger. "You should turn around."
It was obvious enough that Niko didn't do that. If Ian had been around (since Hubby ignored Ian was there) that would be like something he might do... but not in public.
"I think we're being messed with," he said and frowned a little bit. "But I don't see why." They hadn't done anything... but then again, people murdered people for no reason so why not pull someones pants down for no reason.
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by Malakai Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:08 pm

"I'm browsing," Axel told Ace, moving even closer to circle around him. It was something Axel would do as an intimidation tactic, though Ace did seem very confident. Many people backed off after Axel flashed his fangs. "As for the people fucking, well, I couldn't care less," Axel said as he finally came to face Ace again. He took a deep breath and rooted the scent in his mind, trying to place it.
It smelt different from anything he'd encountered before, plus this guy could end up being trouble. If Axel needed to track this guy down he'd need to be able to remember his distinct scent. He took a few steps closer to Ace and smirked. "You seem awfully bold for approaching a vampire. What is it you're doing here, other than stealing?"
-----
Cayden glanced at the man who had sat next to him while running a hand through his hair, originally unimpressed before he flashed a smile. "Well thank you. Most guys here are too much of a pig to even say their name to their one night stand. Finally, a knight in shining armor who at least bought my drink," Cayden grinned wider. "My name's Cayden. Olafr, was it? That's pretty unique. Where are you from?"
His interest was piqued merely by the name and accent. Not that the guy wasn't handsome and polite, but something about foreign guys got Caydens attention pretty quickly. While Olafr replied, Cayden quickly gave the guy another once over, drinking in the way his shirt was clinging to his body before lifting his eyes to meet Olafrs again. Cayden smiled even more, lifting his drink from the bar to sip at it. He wasn't even completely sure what drink it was, just that it was the bartenders favourite, and damn was it sweet.
-----------
Daichi shied away when he saw Suru approaching him, then smiled and ran to him with both hands extended when he decided Suru was friendly. He stopped just a few inches away, then flexed his hands before dropping them. "I'm not lost! I know right where I am!" Daichi told Suru almost defiantly. "There's a park over that way," Daichi exclaimed loudly as he pointed, "and an angel lady over that way... I think..." he trailed off as he suddenly doubted himself, unsure of where the statue he was speaking of actually was, then stuck a bloody thumb in his mouth. "Is dark now..." he muttered, then pattered off to collect the arm that was a few feet away before walking back towards Suru. Clinging to the arm he raised his red eyes to look at Suru, then moved closer to him, pulling his thumb out so he could speak. "You're like me, right?" he asked, then held the arm out to Suru. "You can have this because you're nice and like me!"
Malakai
Malakai

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubby-Chan Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:57 am

"The hell?!" Kurai exclaimed,taking a slight step back and came to an abrupt stop. He surely was taken back that he was just pantsed out of nowhere, but that shock quickly flipped whatever good mood he was in. There was someone near them, hidden of course; but that was the only explanation as to why his pants just dropped to the floor in one swift movement.

Niko quickly turned around when he heard Kurai yell out and chuckled "Woah, not here Kurai. Can't you wait till we get to the hotel room~?"

Kurai shot him an annoyed look "Niko...." He growled, as he pulled his pants back up. Now was not the time for him to start pulling those kinds of jokes. His patients was at an all time low. Trying not to take his anger out on his friend, he shifted the topic, " Well if I wasn't sure before, I certainly am now. I believe we're being followed. And the person following us is being cowardly." Being out in public there wasn't much room for him to use his powers. The streets were too populated at the moment, and if normal people saw him manipulating shadows it could get weird.

Niko smiled nervously when he received that look from his angered friend. He knew that was a bad move, but sometimes he just couldn't help himself. " Anyways, now that you mentioned it I too felt something was off." He replied and rubbed the back of his neck with one hand. "What do you suppose we do? If someone is really here we can't see them, and they obviously don't want to be seen. "

Kai turned around when Quinton told him to and was overwhelmed with amusement. "Oh ho..." He said trying to hold back his laughter by covering his mouth with his hand. He knew damn well that his dad was going to be way pissed off.  "Whoever did that is going to be in troouble~" Things couldn't get that ugly though, not in front of all of these people. So that person was lucky to have that advantage. "Perhaps we should get a bit closer, see what's up." He said and started to walk back towards his dad and Niko.
Hubby-Chan
Hubby-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:40 pm

Ace's smirk on his face faded a little. The air coming from this guy changed.
"Nothing really. Sometimes I come for a drink or to hang out with friends but not tonight."
He paused and cocked his head slightly to examine Axel a little further. His air was a lot stronger than most of the vampires he knew.
Since it didn't really matter, Ace moved the bandanna off his face so that Axel could see him. "I know plenty of vampires but something about you seems off," he said and inched closer.

Óláfr snickered and licked the sugar off the rim of his martini slower than usual and couldn't help but bring the smile back to his face.
"A knight in shining armor? That's something I can say I've never been called before," and took a sip. "I'm from Finland. There's a lot of snow, trees and lakes. Unless you like nature it isn't too exciting."
He paused to take another sip before he coped another smile and leaned in a little closer to Cayden. I've been here plenty of times and I've never seen you. I have to say, it's been a damn shame. It's not everyday you see such eye candy in here."
Sure, there was tons of hot guys, but most didn't catch his eye like Cayden did.
---

Suru smiled somewhat awkwardly when he was offered the arm. "Uh thank you," he said, keeping the smile on and took the arm.
He paused for a moment and sighed through his nose. "Where did you get the arm? I need to clean you and that area up. If you want, I can take care of you. I'd be happy to."
Hopefully he would come with him, there was no way he was going to just leave him. He would get himself killed. Depending on how long he had been a vampire... it would be a miracle he was alive.
---

Eric smiled and had to try incredibly hard not to laugh. The dumb red heads comment made it even better.
Feeling even more devious, as Kurai pulled up his pants, he stood next to Niko, waved his hands and soaked Niko.
"Boo," he said into Niko's ear before jumping back again.

Quinton's jaw hit the floor. Whoever was doing this was a water bender. An English one at that.
"Uh," Quinton said and looked around them. This was a problem. Somewhat automatically, Quinton felt to make sure he still had his wallet and phone. Luckily, he did.

Not too much longer later, Eric went behind Kai and poked his side's, then the pressure points by his neck. He appeared related to the other Asian guy-- perhaps his dad or older brother-- and was hoping for another fun repose as he moved out of the way.
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by Malakai Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:32 pm

Axel examined the face of Ace closely, making sure to burn the face into his mind as well as the scent. "No, not tonight..." he smirked, then cocked his head to mirror Ace. "Something seems off about me?" Axel asked in a somewhat playful tone. "Just your average vampire." he told Ace, remaining still as he was approached, keeping his back straight and his eyes focused on the other mans face. The closer Ace got to Axel, the more his scent invaded Axels nose. Axel deeply inhaled, welcoming the smell, then licked his lips before he took a step towards Ace.
"You know you're not going to get my stuff, so what is it you want?"

Cayden watched Olafr lick the sugar, nearly mesmerized by the action and bit his lip with a small smirk. "Well, I'd have to say you are. Such chivalry," he laughed softly, then took a sip with Olafr. Cayden had a bit of a sweet tooth but still, the drink seemed extraordinarily sweet to him, and he resisted pulling a face as Olafr spoke. Cayden was definitely drawn to this guy, and it wasn't hard to tell with how interested he was in the conversation.
"Finland... Well, nature is nice, especially a nice walk in the forest..." Cayden smiled, putting an elbow on the bar and lifting to drink as Olafr spoke again. Once he heard Olafrs words he couldn't help but grin a little more. After clearing his throat and licking his lips, Cayden responded in a husky tone.
"Well, that is a damn shame. I would have loved to meet someone as sexy and polite as you sooner. It's like I'm dreaming," Cayden flirted back, moving a hand to Olafrs knee, keeping it there as he took another sip. "How about after we finish our drinks we head back to your place?"
-----------------
"Your welcome!" Daichi said, putting his hands behind his back and leaning in to smile at Suru before straightening at his question. He put one hand on his hip and put a finger from his other hand to his lips, then brightened up again. "Follow me!" Daichi ordered, then turned and ran back down the dark alley he had emerged from. The area he led Suru to had 2 mangled bodies, one male and one female, with torn limbs spreading the mess out. Some of them had multiple bite wounds or chunks of flesh missing, and Daichi stopped right in front of the mess before he smiled proudly. "That's his arm... well your arm now, but it was his," Daichi told Suru while pointing at the males torso, which was missing all limbs except the head and the other arm.
Malakai
Malakai

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubby-Chan Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:11 pm

"GAH!" Niko uttered in surprise and freaked out a little bit. Oh how he hated to get wet. Now that he was drenched he would have to change out bandages and all of that fun stuff, which was a pain in the ass itself. "You know…" he started to say while wringing out the bottom of his sopping wet shirt. " I'd much rather have gotten pantsed then this." Now that they knew they were going up against a water bender, he felt useless with his fire abilities. He knew he could hold his own against a water bender, but he was at a major disadvantage there. Though, this guy seemed to just be messing with them, he wasn't exactly attacking them; so maybe this wouldn't go down the path he was thinking of.

"A water bender huh…great." Kurai wasn't exactly worried about this, being that he had gone up against Suru in the past; and he had a feeling Suru was the superior water bender. Still he wished Saika was here to help. Her ice abilities have gotten a lot better and would be a great asset to just to put this prankster in his place. Unfortunately though that wasn't the case. So he'd just have to deal, but he supposed three…or possibly four if Ahriman decided to show though that was highly unlikely, against one were pretty good odds.

Kai was a bit dumbfounded while watching all of this happen in front of him. Between his father getting pantsed and Niko getting soaked; he had a feeling this guy was just toying with them. Still being distracted, he wasn't expecting someone to poke his sides, which caused him to spazz out. Followed by him cringing and conturing his upper body when he felt the pressure points in his neck being touched. His neck was probably the most sensitive area, even the slightest touch made him shudder, let alone actually pressing on it. When it stopped he placed a hand on the back of his neck and pouted slightly. "You better run and hide Quinton. I think you're next."
Hubby-Chan
Hubby-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:58 am

As Axel got closer to Ace, he felt his chest tighten a little bit. He got this far, so he really couldn't back out now. Hell, if he did that would look even worse than if he ended up getting in trouble with this guy. He sure as hell was no "average vampire" that was obvious. He was a little too confident.
Ace's chest tightened a little more once Axel was an inch or two away from him. Axel was nearly a foot taller than him and looking up at this guy was extremely bothersome.
As soon as Axel stopped speaking, Ace grabbed his collar, pulled him down and kissed him. At the same time he removed the keys from Axel's belt loop and the wallet from his pocket.
While Axel was hopefully still confused, he shoved the card from earlier onto Axel's face and a bright light flashed right in front of his eyes. Since he was a vampire and the room was dark, a second two or longer of blindness could save his ass.
"Bye!" He yelled as he disappeared from the room and appeared just outside the club. Without any hesitation he began to ran as fast as he could, away from the club and towards the river. Eric was most likely near there.

Óláfr cocked his head slightly as he took another sip of the martini and sighed internally. It was lime, and he absolutely hated lime. But oh well, he managed to score a hot guy that wasn't human.
"I'm staying at The Dorchester in a suite all by myself so I'd be more than happy to bring you back there with me," he said and began to rub the hand Cayden placed on his leg with a smile. "Having such a large room all to myself is rather lonely."
***The Dorchester is apparently the most expensive hotel in the area. Cheapest room I found was 1300£ a night, but didn't look much.
---

Once Suru laid eyes on the mess Daichi made he pursed his lips and laid the arm down next to one of the bodies. "I'm going to have to return the arm you gave me back to them, okay? Even though they are dead, the arm is still theirs."
Before turning back around to look at Daichi, he took a picture of the scene, with a location and sent it to someone. He didnt have the time to do this himself. Plus, vampire hunters would be getting active now and find this place.
With a little sigh Suru took out a handkerchief, moistened it with warn water and began to clean the blood off of Daichi, beginning with his fingers.
"What's your name?" He asked Daichi as he rubbed some of the blood off his face. "You're not going to be able to do this anymore, okay? It's not nice to the people and there are some very scary people out there who will kill you for doing this. I'll make sure you have something to eat when you're hungry, alright?"
Hopefully the kid would answer. Because he was going to be coming back to the hotel with him. Ookami might roll up a newspaper and hit him with it but he wasnt going to just let the kid die, or endanger others.
---

Quinton smiled awkwardly and took a step behind Kai. "I don't want to be next. Mr. Water-bender you're more than welcome to go mess with other people."
He hated surprises and that was exactly what this would be. He could feel his stomach churning over it. Where was Ahriman when he needsd him? Then again, Ahriman might just play along.

The curly haired kid seemed super nervous and that made Eric grin from ear to ear. The sun was almost set so this was the perfect time to do this too.
Gingerly, he pushed Quinton from behind and ensured that Kai would trip from the impact by putting a little thing of icd right in front of his shoes.

"Woah!" Quinton exclaimed as he collided with Kai, and soon found him on top of his friend.
"Oh my god are you okay?" He asked in a mild panic as he got off of Kai as quickly as possible. This was not fun at all. He was still tempted to "summon" Ahriman but at the same time he was more likely to watch than he was to help.

As the other two were trying to recover from the fall, Eric grabbed Kurai's tie and yanked on it. He had no intention of really choking Kurai, but that would certainly end up uncomfortable. He wasn't quite sure what else he wanted to do with the red head.
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by Malakai Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:48 am

Axel nearly stumbled into the kiss with a quiet grunt of surprise, having been caught off-guard. Upon feeling his wallet sliding out of his pocket he pulled back, ready to grab Ace's arm and twist it. However, he wasn't ready for the blinding flash, and he stepped back and growled loudly while rubbing his eyes. "Asshole!" Axel shouted, then blinked while checking his pockets to see what all had been taken. The moment his vision was back, Axel began to move through the crowd. It took Axel hardly a second to register that Ace had already left the club, and once he had, he became more aggressive. Axel made his way to the door while shoving dancers out of his way. One person shoved back, but a swift jab to the stomach and a spin to avoid walking into said person, and Axel was on his way.
"That fucker. . ." Axel muttered under his breath as he shoved the club doors open. A quick glance and a deep inhale, Axel knew Ace had been out front recently, but was already out of sight. Another sniff of the air, and Axel took off chasing after Ace. He was surprised by Ace's speed, but he knew he would catch up in just a matter of moments, and he was ready to pounce.

"The Dorchester?" Cayden latched on, knowing what a high-price location it was. His eyes went a little wide and his mouth was open, but he quickly snapped out of it and licked his lips again. After clearing his throat he slammed back what was left of his drink, then turned to stare at Olafr. He was a little embarrassed at his reaction to knowing Olafr was staying in such an esteemed place, but managed to smile and slid his hand further up Olafrs thigh. Cayden heard a bit of a commotion from another area of the club and quickly glanced, but shrugged it off and smiled at Olafr. "Well, I'd love to keep you company. I'm ready to go whenever you are."
---------------------------

Daichi pouted when Suru laid the arm down and stuck a thumb into his mouth. He watched as Suru took the picture, then looked down and rocked on the balls of his feet until Suru had begun to clean his fingers. Daichi wanted to jerk away, but he also knew fussing wasn't going to get him anywhere and he was already tired. He stared past Suru as he was being cleaned off, then rubbed his eyes and yawned.
"Daichi," he told Suru, then pouted and looked down as Suru continued speaking. He deflated and stared at his feet, then nodded. "I know... I don't wanna get killed," he mumbled, then looked up as Suru offered to supply blood for him. "Really? You'll feed me? Ok~" Daichi perked up instantly, smiling at Suru. His last guardian wasn't very good at making sure a supply was ready for Daichi, and would sometimes neglect him, but he was good for protection. This way Daichi would have protection and food.
Malakai
Malakai

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubby-Chan Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:01 pm

"Really?!" Kai said quietly, but loud enough for Quinton to hear, when Quinton was telling the guy to pick on the rest, including himself. He started to feel uneasy about this situation, he couldn't see where the guy was and had no sense of what he could possibly do next. Soon he felt his friend being pushed into him, causing them to topple down together. Kai was able to manipulate whatever shadows were near him, making a soft landing for himself in the nick of time. Though that didn't stop the crushing in pact of Quinton on his back.
"Ow…" he muttered and began to pick himself up as soon as Quinton got off of him. Straightening himself out he said "Yeah, I'm good." Now he was starting to get annoyed at this guy and would like to give him the same treatment.

Kurai glanced over to see Quinton being pushed into Kai, causing a domino effect. He narrowed his eyes and frowned. The site of his son getting picked on wasn't something he was fond of, which only caused him to get even more annoyed at this water-bender. His thoughts were soon cut off by the feeling of his balance being thrown of ever so slightly. As Eric pulled on his tie he took a step forward to go with the movement, clenched his fists and released a swift uppercut in his direction hoping to land a hit in his side.

Niko flinched slightly as he watched Quinton and Kai fall to the ground. He then looked over at Kurai whose annoyance level was increasing. Thought that was soon disrupted by yet another move made from Eric. "Woah!" he yelled out and reached out for his friend who stumbled, but quickly stopped when Kurai tried to land a punch on the guy. It was only a matter of time till Kurai fought or at least tried to fight back. With this either him and Kurai could duke it out, or the guy would continue to toy with them individually. He sighed heavily, it would've been nice if they just had a normal night out. They would've been back at the hotel by now. Hopefully this encounter wouldn't last much longer, he'd hate to have the others get worried over this.
Hubby-Chan
Hubby-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:24 pm

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit... Ace thought as he continued to sprint down the street, pushing people out of the way. His heart was racing and he was beginning to tire out. His heart felt like it was going to explode out of his chest.
Without thinking, Ace took Axel's keys-- whatever they were for-- and threw them into a somewhat shallow creek as he ran over a bridge. He had no use for them and maybe he'd go sniff his keys out instead.
As Ace rounded a corner he glanced down the road and saw Axel.
"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!" He yelled in a panic. The adrenaline running through his veins helped temporarily subdue his tiredness, but he was in full flight mode now. If Axel caught him he was dead.

The last thing Eric was expecting was a punch to the gut. "Uuugah," he coughed as Kurai's fist came in contact with his stomach. Almost automatically his color returned and was cleary visible in front of Kurai. His hair was blue, a little spikey and purposely messy. The bandanna still covered his face, which was contorted in a mixture of surprise and pain from Kurai's punch.

"Surprise!" Quinton exclaimed from the concrete. It wasn't shocking at all that Kurai was the first one to land a blow on this guy. He, unlike the other four, had no special ability other than his smartness... so he would leave it all up to them.
"Are you sure you're okay?" Quinton asked Kai once more and examined him, looking for any cuts or bruises.

"Eric??" Ace questioned and came to an abrupt stop as he rounded the corner, forgetting about Axel for a moment.
He grabbed Eric's arm and was prepared to run because it looked like Eric got in trouble too. What a nice night.
---

Once Daichi was cleaned off as best as Suru could do with the cloth, Suru picked him up. "Yes, I will feed you," he said and began to head back towards the hotel. "Just tell me when you get hungry. I will also introduce you to people you can tell who would be able to contact me, okay?"
He paused and let out a heavy sigh as he left the man and women behind. Their deaths had clearly been absolutely horrible. It was a shocker no one heard their cries for help. The image in Suru's head unsettled him. Hopefully Daichi wasn't one of those vampire kids who were ALWAYS hungry.
"We're going back to my hotel now," he told Daichi. "You can stay in the room with me and my partner, okay? There will be a lot of other people there so you have to be good."
---

Óláfr was amused by Cayden's reaction and couldn't help but laugh. "Yes, The Dorchester. I don't particularly like lime, so we may as well go now," he said as he stood up and took Cayden's hand and rubbed it with his thumb.
Before he started to walk, he planted a small kiss on Cayden's lips and smirked. He could care less about whatever the commotion going on was.
"We can either take the scenic route, or the fast route. Feel free to order whatever you want once we get there, I don't care," he said and started to head outside the club.
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by Malakai Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:40 pm

Axel was moving swiftly and was hot on Ace's trail, though the strong, familiar scent of his keys made him pause on the bridge. He figured they wouldn't be carried far, or that he could get a new set made, and went off after Ace once again. When he caught sight of Ace just going around a corner, it urged Axel to run just a little faster. Ace's fear was a nice boost too, and with a wide spread grin Axel turned the bend in only a matter of moments.
Once he caught up to Ace he got ready to lunge, and pounced only moments after Ace had grabbed Eric. Quickly adjusting his position to pin Ace down with his knees, Axel placed a hand ending in razor sharp claws on the back of Ace's neck. Axel was nearly oblivious to the group of others and leaned down low to growl into Ace's ear.
"I would suggest you give me my wallet back."
-------
Daichi shifted so he could look back at the bloody scene he'd created. He felt a little ashamed, but he didn't necessarily pity the ones he'd killed. "Okay," Daichi responded quietly before shoving a thumb into his mouth, more so just holding it than sucking on it. "I'll be good," he mumbled tiredly, then moved again, resting his head on Suru's shoulder. The walking was nearly putting him to sleep, and he was fighting to keep his eyes open. Sighing softly against Suru's neck, he squirmed again before settling.
------
Cayden became even more embarrassed when Olafr laughed, but he did his best to keep it hidden. When Olafr moved to stand, Cayden followed, and returned the kiss when he had the chance to. He couldn't help but grin at his fortune; Olafr had been polite thus far, he was handsome, and from the sounds of it, fairly wealthy. "Let's take the fast route," Cayden said, following Olafr eagerly. The faerie felt almost like a little kid headed to an amusement park. He rarely got a taste of luxury, so he would make the most of tonight. Maybe Olafr would let him hang around for a little bit tomorrow, too. He could only hope.
Malakai
Malakai

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubby-Chan Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:00 pm

"Alright!" Kai cheered, when he witnessed his dad landing a blow to the mysterious water-bender's gut. One day he wished to be as good as a fighter as him. He still had a long ways to go, even being trained under him.
"Huh…yeah mom I'm fine." he said to Quinton while waving a single hand and laughed slightly. "You worry too much." If it weren't for the nice padding he created he could've ended up with a few cuts here and there, but it wasn't anything he wouldn't be able to handle anyways.

Kurai was surprised that one blow caused the guy to reveal himself. After the single punch he decided not to go after him anymore, he waited to see if Eric would retaliate with anything. Watching him closely, he fixed his tie so it wasn't so messed up. Whatever he decided to do, he was ready for it.

"Eh…nice one." Niko said towards Kurai when Eric came out of hiding. He sighed quietly to himself, once again and turned around when he heard an unfamiliar voice coming from behind them. This new kid seemed to be in a panic for some reason. Maybe he too ended up messing the wrong person or people; but it looked like he was fearing for his life.
"Could he be running from a predator of some sort?" he thought to himself as he watched the kid run past him and over to his blue haired friend.

Getting distracted as well, by the new voice Kurai turned when Niko did,to watch another person beeline it for Eric. "What the…." He started to say as he witnessed another man chase after the kid. This guy certainly looked pissed off, and going off of what just happened he could only imagine what these two were up to. It was only a matter of seconds before Ace was down on the ground and Axel had him pinned. With his razor sharp claws out, Kurai knew that Axel wasn't human. And by the sounds of it these two were thieves. He thought about stepping in, but decided not to unless it was completely necessary. Thievery wasn't a good enough reason to kill them off, no matter how annoying they could be. Beaten up however, well that was a different story.

Niko flinched back when Axel pounced on the even newer person. He could tell Axel wasn't human, and wasn't sure if he should help Ace or not. It sounded like Ace had stolen this guy's wallet, which would be the reason why he was so pissed; but hopefully Ace would be smart and just give Axel his wallet back. If it started to get ugly though, he'd go in and try to break it up.
Hubby-Chan
Hubby-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:39 pm

Ace involuntarily screamed when Axel tackled him. Due to Axel's weight, Ace wasn't able to catch the fall and his hands were useless in stopping his face from smashing into the ground. He bit his lip as a shiver of pain vibrated through his whole body. The side of his face felt like it was on fire and was most certainly all scratched up. The skin above his left eyebrow tore and he could feel his blood leaking onto the pavement with a hurry. In fact, he couldn't even keep the eye open because of how much it was bleeding. Ironically, that was the wound that hurt the least.
He could swear that his knee was all scratched up too, but that was of the least concern at the moment. He was now laying on the ground with Axel on top of him and he was bleeding everywhere.
When Ace looked up he gaped. "Eric no!" he yelled but it was a little too late.

Eric fell onto the pavement along with Axel and Ace. However, he landed to the side of them and wasn't hurt except for the punch to the gut-- which now really didn't hurt anymore-- and some scrapes on his hands.
The first thing he noticed was all of Ace's blood on the ground and Axel's claws. Almost instinctively, he turned invisible again, made a bat out of ice and smashed it against Axel's head. If he was lucky the guy wouldn't be able to hunt him down since he was invisible. Even more so he was hoping that Ace could get away. Well, if he wasn't unconscious. This guy clearly wasn't human and looked as if he was out to kill Ace.

Ace gaped and flinched when the bat came in contact with Axel. The bat hadn't been smooth. First of all, that was going to piss Axel off even more. He was planning on giving the wallet back now but... that probably wasn't even going to matter anymore. Now Axel was a bloody mess.
Trying to collect himself, Ace attempted to push Axel off of himself, but the guy was too heavy. Had he not just sprinted a quarter of the mile and loss a decent amount of blood he may have been able to do it. But not in this condition he was in.

Quinton's mouth dropped open again at the scene in front of them. Things were happening a little too fast for him to be able to absorb all of this. First they were getting picked on by this blue haired water bender who was apparently named Eric. Then his friend, whatever his name was, came running in a panic. Now said friend was under the black haired guy... whatever he was... and then Eric smashed the black haired guy with some ice bat and was invisible once again.
Somehow he doubted that the ice bat was going to knock out the black haired guy. If anything it was just going to piss him off more.
He could feel the bile rising in his throat and stood up, ignoring Kai's comment. He had an urge to run now. He didn't want to see any of this, and he most certainly didn't want to get caught in it. If he did then well... he would be the most screwed. Probably. Ace and Eric were in a pretty bad position right now.
---

The scent of fresh blood nearby invaded Suru's nose. From the smell of it, Quinton, Niko, Kurai, Kai, and... Axel? were nearby.
That's odd...Suru thought and started to walk faster towards the scene. Hopefully the scent of blood wouldn't wake Daichi up. Actually, he hoped that his faster pace wouldn't wake Daichi up either. He appeared to be exhausted, but what kid wouldn't be after creating such a big mess.
Whoever the blood belonged to, he never smelt before. There was a lot of people near him though, so pinpointing who else was near and who was involved was extremely hard. Whenever he got to the scene he hoped that he wouldn't find someone dead or close to being dead. He already found enough dead people due to vampire's today. Then again, just because he smelt Axel didn't mean Axel was the one causing the trouble.
---

Once they were outside of the club, Olafr let go of Cayden's hand and took in a deep breath. The sun had just set and it was rather cool out. Even better, it wasn't raining.
"I've been in there for a while, it's rather nice out," he said and stuck his hands into his pockets. He couldn't say that about the alley though. The alley was rather bland and well... and alley. It was no wonder that Cayden was surprised to meet a rich person in there.
Once they reached the hotel, Olafr smelt blood about two blocks down the road but ignored it and held the door open for Cayden. "I'm on the top floor," he said as he followed him in. "I actually haven't been in my room yet, so it'll be a surprise for both of us," he said and flashed another smile. Though he had been to London more times than he could count, this was the first time staying here. If he really liked it he would have to more often. Especially if Cayden wasn't scared off. As long as they didn't run into the rest of the group he should be fine.
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by Malakai Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:03 am

Axel smirked faintly at Ace's scream and adjusted his hold only slightly. Once he smelled the blood coming from him, he eased up his grip a little. "Now," Axel started, before Ace interrupted him to call out to Eric. When the ice bat made contact, Axel tensed up, still holding Ace down. He moved a hand to where the bat had hit him, then licked his lips. It stung a little and was throbbing slightly now, but it wasn't too bad and the cuts made from the jagged ice were healing. Still, Axel was pissed off. He really wanted his wallet, but he didn't think Ace would take off again. Regardless, Axel still placed a heavy foot on Ace's back as he looked over the group, then added a small stomp.
"Don't you dare leave with my wallet," he growled to Ace, then went on to see if he could sniff out Eric. Axel wasn't really interested in the rest of the group, but he could tell Eric was still around. The others themselves didn't smell human, but they didn't seem to be with the two troublemakers. Besides, they weren't getting in his way, so doing anything to them would be unreasonable and wasted effort. The one kid with the mess of brown hair even looked sick.  He scanned over the group as he made his way around them, keeping a bit of extra distance from Quinton; poor guy seemed shocked. A few people looked ready to intervene. Axel scoffed to himself at the thought of that; it would be exhausting to take on these guys as well, but he could probably manage. Regardless, he didn't get close enough to any of them be seen as a threat. The vampire made a point to look at each of their faces and get their scents, looking for Erics. He smelt a familiar scent in the distance, but his mind was focused elsewhere. The extra people made Axel need to sort through the different scents, which seemed to take a long amount of time, but it really was a matter of seconds.
After moving through the group, Axel moved to a spot where he could smell the unidentified scent the strongest beside him. He sniffed a few more times, then quickly turned to see if he could land a blow. In all reality, he punched with a little more force than he had intended to, but he figured the guy probably deserved it. It wasn't enough to break any bones, but it would definitely be a nasty bruise. Besides, he wasn't even sure where the hit would land, if it hit Eric at all. Axel was hoping Eric was facing him so that the punch went to his gut, but a punch to the side or back would have been satisfactory revenge for Axel.
-----------------
Daichi groaned and rubbed his eyes as he stirred, then sat up and squirmed a little. The movement had originally woke him, but as he got closer to the blood he got a craving. "Hungry!" he told Suru, almost expectantly while looking up at him. He wasn't really hungry, but he didn't want to miss a chance to eat. Daichi squirmed again, both impatient and unsettled by the scent of another vampire nearby, but as the scent of blood got stronger he was put at ease and settled once more. He figured that since he told Suru he was hungry, Suru would supply. Especially since they were headed towards a source of blood. Suru had also promised to protect him, and Daichi trusted him completely. On instinct, Daichis claws and teeth grew sharp and he licked his lips, ready for a meal before bed.
----------
Cayden nodded in agreement as he looked up at the sky.
"It is nice, isn't it?" he asked quietly, not really even expecting Olafr to hear him. He followed Olafr closely and smiled as the man held the door open for him to the hotel. Once Cayden stepped inside, his breath was taken away. Frankly, he felt out of place inside such a posh area. The lobby already was just amazing, and Cayden stopped in his tracks to just stare. He knew he was making a fool of himself in front of Olafr but this was just amazing. Once again, his mouth had fallen open and he breathed out a soft wow.
After a moment or two of drinking it all in, Cayden began to feel eyes on him. He cleared his throat once again and started to move towards the elevators, but he was unable to hide his grin. He could only imagine how nice the beds would be. Probably much better than his fouton back home. After pressing the 'up' button on the elevator, Cayden turned to look at Olafr, managing to hide his grin for a moment.
"This is absolutely amazing. It's beautiful..." Cayden trailed off, then looked away, a little nervous, before stepping into the elevator. He really didn't want to have Olafr to catch on to the fact that he wasn't accustomed to luxury, but he was positive it was obvious.
Malakai
Malakai

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubby-Chan Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:35 pm

Kai looked up at Quinton, who looked like was going through a panic attack right now. He followed suit and got up as well, then brushed himself off. He was going to ask if he was alright, but Quinton was obviously in freak out mode. Not that he blamed him, he had nothing powers wise to protect himself from these kinds of situations. As long as they didn't intervene though they could be alright, it didn't look like Axel wanted to go after them anyways. Hell, it was kind of like he was just ignoring them or internally mocking them for whatever reason.
Maybe he and Quinton could book it in one direction and see if they could find someone else to help out. Then again it was getting dark, and they were still very unfamiliar with the streets of London so that could backfire real quick. Possibly even create this situation worse. He hated to see Quinton so nervous though, so he wasn't sure exactly what to do.

Niko's eyes widened more so as the whole situation in front of them kept escalating. The ice bat surely had to hurt, but that was a real bad move. It didn't even look like it did much to him. He felt incredibly bad for the two thieves, they were just getting beaten up and the group was just watching this happen. He wanted to move, but was frozen. It wasn't necessarily fear, but he didn't know what to do, without getting involved himself. Compared to Kurai he had little experience in any martial art, leaving him with his fire bending. Which would be fantastic to do in a public area.

Unfazed by the whole thing Kurai folded his arms across his chest and watched as everything started to take place. He did feel a tiny bit bad for the two thieves though, they were getting it pretty good by this black-haired man. He glanced over to see Niko was frozen in his tracks, though he looked like he wanted to help them out. NIko was always a bit of a softy, even when it came to troublemakers like this or to people he barely knew. Always wanting to help, but that surely didn't make him a bad guy. He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, since he was the only one not taken back by the whole thing he figured he should be the one to go in.
Hubby-Chan
Hubby-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:30 pm

Eric booked it right after smashing Axel in the face. He certainly wasn't wrong about the guy going after him. Somehow he was following him. He's probably a vampire... he thought and his stomach started to turn. He could not let this guy catch him. Period. If he did he was probably going to get eaten, torn limb from limb or something grotesque like that.
Swallowing hard, he stopped at a corner and felt as if his heart was going to burst out of his chest once Axel came closer.
The moment he saw the guy about to punch in his direction, he moved out of the way-- but his hand got caught anyway.
The power behind Axel's punch, and the fact his hand was punched into a brick wall made Eric cry out in pain. He could swear he felt like bones in his hand crack. Bile rose into his throat and it took all the self control he had not to turn visible. Actually, at this point it didn't matter. The blood trickling from his hand was visible even though he wasn't.
"God damn it," he muttered and started to run back towards Ace. Hopefully he wasn't still there. He was better at all this than he was, but Ace had saved his ass on more than one occasion so it was time to pay him back for it.

As soon as Axel was out of sight, Ace picked himself up off the ground and made a run for it. His head was swimming, his face and knees were on fire. He could barely see out of one of his eyes because he got blood in it. While running, he tore off his bandanna and covered the wound over his eye. He needed to get away. Now.
Eric should be fine since he was invisible now. Hopefully Axel wouldn't be able to sniff him out.

"Daichi, you just ate. The blood you smell is unintentional and well, you're not going to be able to eat that person," Suru said and rounded the corner just as Ace got up and ran in his direction. He looked as if he was in a panic. This block was long, so it would be a good running distance until he got over here and he already looked exhausted.
A moment later a blue haired guy rounded the corner as well and his hand appeared to be pretty mangled. This is not good, Suru thought as he pursed his lips and furrowed his eyebrows.
He teleported himself over to Kurai and put Daichi down. "What's going on?" he asked as he looked over the whole scene again. He didn't see Axel anywhere but he was obviously somewhere very nearby.

"Well we were being messed with by that blue haired guy," Quinton blurted out. "He pantsed Kurai, soaked Niko, poked Kai and then pushed me into him. Then the bloody black haired kid appeared and was tackled by this really tall, obviously-not-human black haired guy with sharp claws. Then the blue haired guy, who's name is apparently Eric, hit the taller black haired guy in the head with an ice bat or something, turned invisible again like you can and ran off. Then the tall black haired guy ran off to catch him and well. Now you're here. Also apparently the bloody black haired guy stole the tall black haired guys wallet or something."
Quinton had paled and that seemed about what happened. If no one else, Suru would be able to take care of the situation.
"Who's the kid?" he asked, getting somewhat sidetracked. He had never seen him in his life and he looked like he was a vampire too, and hungry at that.
---

Olafr let out a sigh and leaned against the wall of the elevator. "It is very nice indeed. I take it you're not very used to fancy things," he said and started to look at the nails on his hand. Cayden started acting like a lost puppy right after he told him he was staying in The Dorchester and it got worse now that they were actually here.
He then took out his wallet and fished for the room key, which was a card. "I like how the keys here are cards you stick into doors, and not real keys, it's very convenient," he said and put the wallet back into his pants as the elevator opened.
"Come on," he said and took Cayden's hand as he headed for his room. If he didn't lead the guy he would get stuck looking at some plant or lights. He did not bring him here to sight see.
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by Malakai Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:54 pm

Axel knew his fist hadn't made contact with Eric's stomach, but he felt it hit something. After a moment, noticing the blood from Eric's hand, he smirked. Either way, he was satisfied. He'd hoped it was certain that Eric wouldn't try anything again, and he moved back to the group. Instantly he noticed Suru and wondered what his reaction would be, but he figured Suru would be reasonable and continued after Ace's scent, just more pissed that Ace hadn't listened. 'He could have left the wallet and run, but no, had to make things harder for both of us,' Axel scowled.
Axel was also wondering if the cash in his wallet was worth it. There was only a couple hundred dollars and most of his money was in his hotel room, locked away in a safe. Besides, Axel could just as easily hunt them down tomorrow. His room key was in his wallet but he could just ask for another at the front desk. 'Regardless,' Axel thought, 'the night is still young. And I have nothing better to do.'
With that Axel made his final decision to continue giving chase. He had decided Eric wouldn't be any more trouble and focused on catching Ace, quickly catching up to him. This time he didn't want to tackle him again, because that could result in a lot more damage than necessary. Besides, Ace already seemed in worse shape than Eric, and Eric had pissed Axel off significantly more. Axel figured he would just grab Ace's arm and spin him around, retrieve his wallet himself and then be on his way. If things went smoothly then this whole ordeal would be over.
-------
Daichi whined and squirmed again. "Hungry!" he protested, though Suru's logic was sound. When Daichi saw the two rounding the corner, he squirmed even more wildly to try and get to them. He knew they were the source of the scent. Once Suru teleported however, Daichi stopped immediately, distracted by the sudden change of location. He didn't understand it, but he could still smell the blood and another vampire around. As he was set down he whined and protested by clinging to Suru as he looked around the group. Quinton was speaking, so Daichi watched him for just a moment before he released Suru. Another sniff and he could tell which way the 'bloodbags' had gone and he was wandering after Ace and Eric.
-----------
Cayden let out a small nervous laugh.
"Sorry," he mumbled, adjusting his hair. "But you're right. I'm not used to fancy things..." he trailed off as he eyed Olafr over. Cayden hoped he wasn't annoyed by it. Part of him couldn't imagine fucking in such a nice hotel, but another part of him wanted it all that much more. Cayden debated on starting right then and there, in the elevator, but he waited it out. When he was grabbed and pulled out of the elevator by Olafr, Cayden nearly pulled his hand back. 'This place is too nice to just rush by,' Cayden thought. However, he also figured Olafr was used to nice things and this waiting around was irritating him.
'Fuck it. I can see it on my way out.'
Malakai
Malakai

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubby-Chan Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:54 am

Just as Kurai was about to walk towards the other three people, he was distracted by Suru’s voice behind them. He was rather surprised to see him here, though was pretty understandable given the circumstance that people were bleeding and their scents were in the air. He turned around to face him, “Basically what Quinton said. “ he followed up with, and noticed he put a child down on the ground. Certainly no ordinary child either, another vampire perhaps. He figured Suru was probably adopting yet another child into his family. Though this one seemed like he could be quite a handful.
He then turned his attention back over to where it original was, “And well…now they’re gone.” he said and frowned a bit. He had a feeling this wasn’t going to be pretty.

Niko was surprised to hear Suru’s voice as well, and turned around at the same time Kurai did. Boy was he glad to see him, hopefully now this night would come to a better end. He then noticed the new kid that Suru placed down next to him. "Erm...Suru, new addition?" he questioned. He was kind of a cute kid, minus the deathly claws and teeth.

As Quinton spoke, Kai eyed the child as he was being set down by Suru. He looked, hungry, obviously for some fresh blood or something. This kid certainly wasn’t human either, and was starting to get the feeling he was probably a vampire as well. It seemed like Suru was taking him under his wing or bringing him back home. Either way he hopped the kid didn’t go after one of them. Children vampires seemed extra terrifying for some reason.
Suddenly, a random thought went through his mind and he franticly started to check his pockets. He felt so dumb that this didn’t occur to him sooner, when he found out those two were taking wallets. And of course he was missing, that was just fantastic. The blue-haired guy managed to snag his wallet and escape…successfully. Luckily there wasn’t that much in it, but it’d still be nice to get it back.
“Uhh…” he started to say “Either I left my wallet in the hotel room…which I’m 99.9% sure I didn’t… or the spiky blue-haired dude took it. “

Kurai turned his attention over to Kai when he started to speak. “Seriously?” He said and sighed heavily. Looks like this’ll be his problem now. It was probably best if Kai stayed behind with Quinton anyways, with the way this night was going there could be more people out and about trying to mess with them. “Well…looks like I’ll be needing to go after them myself then. “
Hubby-Chan
Hubby-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:07 pm

Eric couldn't believe how quickly Axel caught up to him and Ace.
"God damn it..." Eric thought and grit his teeth. This was really, really bad.
"Ace!" Eric yelled and attempted to catch up to him. He was running slower than usual, but it made sense because he had been running earlier and now was bleeding.

When Axel ran by Suru attempted to grab his arm... but he was a few centimetres too short.
Before Daichi wandered off too much, he picked him back up and handed him to Niko.
"His name ks Daichi, I'll explain later," he said and started to move but stopped to turn back around. "Daichi, be good. Don't bite him and if you're bad you'll get in trouble. If he's a problem call Lucifer or Ian. Ian is a better idea than Lucifer."
As soon as he finished the sentence he started to run after Axel.
"Axel!" He yelled and sighed heavily through his nose. Ace was awfully beat up for just stealing a wallet and Eric's hand was badly injured and might need reconstructive surgery if Ha or Yu didn't tend to it.

As Suru began to catch up, with Kurai shortly behind, Eric started to panic. The other guy was probably a vampire too and had just been holding the scary looking kid.
Since Axel was so close, Eric came to a dead stop, froze his good hand and aimed a punch at Axel's gut while attempting to freeze one of his feet to the pavement. The guy deserved a strong punch to the gut after mangling his other hand.

Ace turned his head around when Eric yelled at him but kept running. He was getting close to the Subway. He would take it to another part of London. Maybe he could lose Axel that way. With how Eric kept attacking the guy... he had a good chance of getting away. Hopefully Eric would be able to as well. Hell, they would be lucky if Maxwell decided to show up.
"This really fucking sucks," he complained to himself. It was his fault but well... he wasn't thinking Axel would be so fast.

Quinton eyed Daichi as Suru handed him to Niko. He seemed kind of grumpy due to the fact that these two thieves were bleeding. He didn't even want to touch the kid. Hopefully he would listen to Suru and not bite.
"Uh... do you want me to call my dad?" Quinton asked. Now that pretty much everyone was gone he was starting to feel a little better. Suru knew what he was doing and seemed to know the other vampire guy so that helps.
---

Óláfr noticed Cayden's hesitation and let go of his hand but kept walking towards his bedroom. If he wasn't there when he opened the door, he would leave him in the hallway. The night was still young so if he had to he would go out and find another guy to fuck.
He stuck the card into the slot for his door and opened it while checking to see if Cayden was buy lolligagging in the hallway or still behind him.
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by Malakai Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:13 am

Axel grinned as he gained on Ace. Just a few more seconds and he would be on top of him. Eric he would pass. When Suru called out to Axel, he turned to look and frankly was surprised Suru was following him, as well as someone else. Just as he turned back around, he noticed the ice fist. He tried to stop, dodge, anything, but to stop suddenly wouldn't work, and it was too late to effectively dodge. Axel moved a little, but still caught the ice-fist in his stomach. Bent over immediately, he heaved. The impact was heavy, especially at the speed he was going.
"Ugh..." Axel groaned, moving back and holding his stomach, hunched over slightly. It had been a while since he took a blow like that, and he was embarrassed that it had mostly been his own doing. Of course, a bare fist would've hurt a lot less, but the momentum put a lot of power in that punch. After a few breaths he lifted his now red eyes to Eric. He was completely pissed and there was no way he'd let Eric walk away with that. With a growl he bounded towards Eric, going as fast as he could before leaping. Axel's rational thought had now turned off; his brain made the connection that Eric posed a threat to his well-being. His first leap missed, but he was back up almost instantly and gave chase. He could sense Suru gaining much faster, and Suru would probably reach Axel before Axel reached Eric.
He couldn't imagine Suru intervening though. Kurai he was unsure about, but his brain was going on instinct now, and his instinct told him to give Eric exactly what he deserved. A good maiming would do. Death seemed over the top, especially since Eric didn't really seem to be aiming to kill Axel. For now, he had forgotten about his wallet and merely wanted to get to Eric.
-----------
Daichi whined as he was picked up, then reached for Suru as he saw him taking off. He straightened and watched him go, then turned to Niko, leaning in and sniffing a little. His craving was starting to calm down, and he had to follow Suru's orders. Still, the boy thought he was hungry, and he promptly told Niko so.
"Hungry!" he stated loudly, looking first at Niko, then the rest of the group. "Hungry!" the boy said again. The more Daichi said he was hungry, the more he believed it. He started to fidget and squirm, then whined a little before throwing himself back.
"HUNGRY!" he cried out. Egged on by his craving and the group of strangers, Daichi was working his way up to a tantrum. Putting a small, clawed hand on Niko, he gripped and whined loudly once more.
-----------------
Cayden noted that Olafr had released him, and paused for just a moment to drink in the rest of the elaborate hall before he scurried to catch up, remaining a few paces behind. He didn't want to get ditched by this guy, and Cayden thought Olafr seemed a little annoyed. When Olafr glanced up, Cayden grinned at him. Admittedly, he was pretty eager to see the room, but he wouldn't let himself get too caught up in the atmosphere. He had to remember what he came back with this guy to do, and damn it, he was not supposed to be one for culture! Reminding himself of where he came from and who he was, Cayden managed to force his interests on Olafr completely.
Malakai
Malakai

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubby-Chan Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:44 pm

Niko took Daichi and held him in his arms. This was certainly an awkward situation. He had no idea how to react. The kid seemed to have taken a liking for Suru, in what had to be such a short time period. Suru was only gone for a few hours and then returned with a kid he's never seen before.
When Daichi started screaming he was hungry he really wasn't sure what to do. He adopted and raised two kids that were his age, so he knew how to deal with kids; but he had no experience with vampire kids. His initial instinct was just to try and calm him down. "Shhh..." He whispered softly and cradled him to see if that calmed him down any. As he did that he looked over to Quinton and replied with "Yeah that might be best. If he really is hungry then I have no idea what to do." He certainly didn't want to be bitten, hopefully this kid would behave and listen to what Suru had told him.

Kai wished he had the chance to go with his dad and Suru to see all the action that was taking place, but they were gone before he even had the chance to say anything else. Then again, he didn't want to leave Quinton behind either. Especially since now they were stuck babysitting a hungry vampire kid. He heard rumors that they were the worst. Always hungry and what not...this'll be a handful.
"Hopefully your dad isn't sleeping already. Maybe you could just ask him what we should do first." He said, while watching Daichi squirm around in Niko's arms.

Kurai was slightly confused when Suru called out for Axel. "He knows this guy?" He questioned to himself. He knew that Suru knew practically everyone, especially when it came to vampires, so it only came to a shock because he never heard a thing about this guy before.
Following closely behind Suru, he could tell that they were catching up to Axel and Eric. He had a feeling that Suru didn't want to really intervene, so he'd have to do his best and try not to as well. He was only going to get Kai's wallet back anyways so there was no point in getting too worked up unless he absolutely had no choice.
Looking ahead he saw that Eric managed to strike Axel once again. This time it appeared to be a fist to the gut maybe. He was certain that, that pissed Axel off even further. "I think we're going to have a major problem on our hands Suru." He said and frowned a bit. "I'll meet you over there." He finished with and phased through a shadow underneath him.
Hubby-Chan
Hubby-Chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:16 pm

As soon as Eric landed the blow to Axel's gut something deep inside him told him to run-- fast.
"JESUS CHRIST! AAAAAHHHHHH!" He screamed when Axel pounced the first time and landed not even a foot away from him. He then ditched the sidewalk and ran into traffic to get to the other side of the road.
'Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit! What am I gonna do?! I'm gonna die!' He thought in a panic. Axel was now severely pissed off and his eyes
were red. There was no way that lunatic vampire didn't plan on ripping his guts out and bathing in his blood.
That image upset his stomach as he turned to run down the steps to the subway... and slipped, hit the railing hard and had the wind knocked out of him as he missed a step, taking them by three.
It hurt a shit ton and he swore his chest was bruised but he managed to get to the bottom of the steps and turned around quickly-- fear filling his eyes again to see if Axel chased him down.

'Shit... that was my fault,' Suru thought as he pursed his lips and xut the traffic as well-- nearly getting hit by a cab. He heard yelling behind him but he really didnt give a fuck.
"AXEL! STOP! Suru hollered and hoped that he would listen. At this rate he was going to guess no. On the bright side, if Axel caught Eric he was catching up fast enough to prevent something fatal from happening and Kurai was somewhere and could always pull Eric or Axel into Ahriman's world.
Well... if everything went smoothly Eric not being ripped to shreds was likely.

Ace bolted into the nearest Subway just before the doors closed and right into the bathroom.
He pulled out his phone and dialed Maxwell.
"Maxwell," he breathed into the phone. "Eric... he's... he's in trouble. Some vampire is chasing him and it's my fault. I'm on a train in the bathroom. My eyebrow is bleeding and I'm scuffed up. Eric's hand is broken but if that guy catches him I think he's going to die."
Ace started to sob into the phone and took the bloody bandanna off his face and wet it with the sink so that he could start to clean the blood off his face and neck.
"I don't know where he went," Ace mumbled as he dabbed the cut above his eyebrow. He was going to need stitches.
"I'll head back to the house and I hope you find him," Ace squeaked before hanging up. He would rather be the one dead than Eric. This whole mess was entirely his fault.

As Daichi started to whine about being hungry Quinton dialed Ian. "He might be half asleep. Aulis is probably sleeping though," he said and smiled at Daichi.
"Hey, Daichi. My dad, he is a vampire too. He's going to be on his way and he's bringing some food for you to eat... okay?" Hopefully the kid would eat bottled blood.

Ian groaned as his phone went off and rubbed his eyes. "Hello? Everything alright?" He asked in a groggy voice.
"What? A vampire kid? A hungry... vampire kid, courtesy of Suru." Ian pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "I'll be there soon. Lucifer gave me some bottled blood just because. I dont want it so the kid can have it. See you soon. Love you too, bye," he said and rolled over.
"Aulis," he said and kissed his cheek. "Quinton is in a bit of a pickle with Kai and and Niko. Suru handed them a vampire kid then ran off. I'll be back, okay?"

Quinton hung up and looked over at Kai. He wanted to say "I'm so glad Ahriman can't get pregnant and neither can I" but their relationship was still unknown to everyone except Kai so he decided not to.
"Well. My dad is on his way with some blood my uncle gave him. Hopefully the kid will eat it."
---

Óláfr didn't smile back and held the door open for Cayden. Before Cayden had a chance to get distracted by the living area, Óláfr closed the door, grabbed Cayden and pushed him against the wall.
"So what do you like? Well... other than decorative lighting and carpets." He asked as he started to undo the buckle of (one of?) Cayden's belt(s) and had his lips really close to Cayden's.
"I'm up for just about anything. Top, bottom, unconventional things. You name it," he said and kissed Cayden, nipping his lower lip slightly as he removed a belt.
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum