Welcome to My Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo dawg here

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Yo dawg here Empty Yo dawg here

Post by contracteryin Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:34 pm

Since I know that one's done, David you can put it here.
If you want your can put your character profiles in the character profile thread.
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Yo dawg here Empty Re: Yo dawg here

Post by thewerepimp Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:37 pm

Alrighty, and I might do that one day.

Ethan had put Maxwell and Nox to bed and locked the door when he had gotten back. He gave the key to melody before heading back to his domain in Hell to see if he could take advantage of Aki disappearance. Melody took the room next to her unconscious family and slept as well. Zeke was still in the room but no longer in an ice cocoon, just a freezing cold room.

Azuma and Wuan were currently working on dinner, a practical buffet of a ton of different food given the different tastes of the group and their needs. The guardian was a very good cook, but only knew a few meals by heart. So Wuan was teaching him some more common meals and the two seemed to be getting along.

Gabriel was drinking from his flask, still letting the antidote run its way through his system. He hated using the emergency stuff since it was made so that he could fight right after and had terrible after affects. It was a last resort to stay alive and he wouldn't have used it if the other vials had stay intact. The werewolf took a sip whenever he started feel the sickness cone back on him. He took a sip about every minute. When Ian mentioned the zombies, Gabriel took a long gulp of his flask. "I think a good change of pace would be fighting demons. Fighting zombies get old, even after you see some of the really fucked up shit Abraham could do to a corpse." Silently the werewolf hoped that his old nemesis was gone for good, but that seemed almost too good to be true. And every time that his life began to look up, that fucker was back to smash it all again. Gabriel took another long swig of his flask when suddenly a young Suru came in. From the smell it clearly wasn't that old vampire, but damn if the resemblance wasn't uncanny. The two had to be related, with this one probably being the son. Ha gave the introductions. This man in front of them was Nyyirkki and... Neko? Why the Hell would ha call him a cat? That made no sense. "Neko?" The werewolf muttered quietly, still trying to figure out how the Hell that made any sense.

Luke drank his beer, just finishing his 3rd one from the case he bought. The half elf had quietly been enjoying the relative silence after all the shit that had recently been through. There was a kidnapping or two, the slaughter of an entire werewolf clan, a massive invasion of undead, a trip to Hell, and the possible murder of an arch nemesis. There probably was other stuff but damn if he could remember it all. Sighing, he tried to get into Ian's conversation, only to have a mysterious blonde gentleman practically kick open the door and rush in. Apparently his name was Nyyirkki. Ha gave some quick introductions, only describing one of them right, with his sister being attractive (they share genes afterall). Luke pegged a beer at Ha. "You needed a drink, right buddy?" (He only thinks ha is drinking tea if you are gonna argue about that) While the half elf wasn't really trying, he excepted a chuckle from someone, but Suru's kid and Grace were practically eye humping each other. A smirk spread slowly across his face as he pondered on what to say.

Grace had been listening to Ian's conversation about his ex and was fully prepared to interject until he walked in. Oh god, he looked like a man chiseled from granite, his perfect muscles showing through his shirt. Usually she wasn't a fan of the black, tight clothes thing (too cliched in her opinion), but damn it worked on him. His hair was that perfect golden shade of blonde and his eyes were so beautiful. Suddenly, Grace realized how ugly she must look. Her hair had to be a mess, with her recent shower being the only thing keeping it down. She knew she had bags under her eyes and probably had some visual cuts. Then there was what she was wearing, a big, baggy blue sweatshirt, and baggy cargo. Ugh, she had been expecting to relax and not to be seen by a cute guy. Then this guy, this Nyyirkki, was fucking uber cute, so that only made it worse.

Luke took a quick gulp of beer, the smirk still on his face. The half elf bumped his sister. "Hey Grace! A cute, blonde finally appeared for you!" Grace eyes widen, remembering mentioning that awhile, before her face became strawberry. She quickly looked down, trying to hide her embarrassment. The werewolf looked over at the other person he was embarrassing. "So Nyyirkki, you drink?" He asked, prepared to pass him a beer, the smirk still on his face.

thewerepimp

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:02 pm

Ignoring Nyyrikki to a degree, Ian let out a sigh and began to twiddle his thumbs. "I'm sure fighting zombies gets old fast. I mean, in the video games I watch Ha play sometimes they all seem to be the same idea, just a different plot and zombies that are slightly different." He paused when Luke made the comment about Nyyrikki being the cute blond for Grace and couldn't help but snicker a little. "I would imagine zombies in real life aren't too much different than that. Appearance, agility, healing and how they change seem to be the only things that don't stay consistent from story to story because copyright and originality." If you didn't come up with something new you would never make any money.

Ha couldn't help but laugh at Luke's comment about Nyyrikki. "I can say in all honesty I would've never pictured someone calling Nyyrikki a cute blond. That is absolutely wonderful." He stood up with his empty glass, getting distracted from the whole Neko thing and started to head into the kitchen.
"Want some wine?" He asked, mirroring Luke's words. "I'm sure between you and your dad you have some expensive ass wine down in your cellar. I certainly wouldn't put it past you two." Suru didn't drink much, but he knew Nyyrikki drank pretty regularly, though it was never much.

Nyyrikki felt his face redden ever so slightly and scratched the back of his head. He couldn't remember the last time he got embarrassed, but Luke did a hell of a job at it. "I drink a little," he said as he shut the door behind him and stood somewhat awkwardly in the empty space between the door, kitchen and where everyone was seated. There were places to sit, but for some reason he felt like he would be intruding by sitting down. Plus, most of the free places were closer to Grace.

Upon coming back up with one bottle of 'Domaine de la Romanee-Conti Romanee-Conti Grand Cru, Cote de Nuits, France' and another of 'Domaine Jacques-Frederic Mugnier Le Musigny Grand Cru, Cote de Nuits, France' Ha was in awe.
"God fucking damn guys," he said as he placed them down on the table. "For those of you plebians who have no taste for wine, the one on the left is 'Domaine de la Romanee-Conti Romanee-Conti Grand Cru, Cote de Nuits, France' and averages in at about $13,882 per bottle, though I think the max is around $36,000. The other one is 'Domaine Jacques-Frederic Mugnier Le Musigny Grand Cru, Cote de Nuits, France.' It isn't as expensive, clocking in at $1,130 average, or $2000-something max. The first one is the most expensive wine in the world and the other one is the 49th if I remember correctly." He knew that Suru had a lot of money but Jesus Christ. There was a lot of wine down there and most of it wasn't cheap stuff either.

"Man, I didn't know he had that down there, that must be new. If not, I'm just really blind," Nyyrikki said as he eyed the bottles. They sounded really good right now. Expensive wine, new people, a beautiful women and dead bodies everywhere outside. The atmosphere was perfect.
He cleared his throat, looked at Grace for a moment and then back at Ha. "I can get glasses if you want, because no way in hell am I letting you or anyone else-- other than maybe Ian because he never drinks-- drink that out of the bottle." It was too fine to treat it so cruelly.

***Once Grace and Nyyrikki have become acquainted, we can skip to Japan because otherwise I think our people will lallygag around here for at least a day or two to clean all the mess up. If you do the skip it'll let you stick in a lot of info about your vampires and Gabriel's kid, albeit third person but that's fine.
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by thewerepimp Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:57 pm

Azuma pulled away from the cooking and went over to the new guest. "Don't worry, I got it. You just got here and you're probably tired from the travel." He patted the vampire on the back, a smile spreading across his face as he whispered in his ear. "Besides, what kind of man leaves a pretty girl unattended." The guardian then pulled away. "I'm Azuma by the way." He then Nyyirkki a bit of a shove towards the direction of the couch and quickly grabbed some glasses. "Ha, pick the bottle that you wish for these people to drain." He gave a gesture to the group, stopping just short of Ian, which he quickly got a glass of water for.

Luke moved away from his sister and patted the area where he had been. "Come on buddy, take a load off." A devilish smile gave off his true, darker intentions. Though, matchmaking wasn't exactly a dark act when all things were considered.

Grace felt her cheeks redden further, if that were possible. Gods, she was going to get Luke back for all of this. Of course, her eyes also darted towards Nyyirkki every couple of seconds, wondering what he was going to do. While she wanted him to sit near her, she also was extremely nervous because it had been a long time since she had a talk with a guy who wasn't a part of her family. Or, well, one she found attractive at least. Sighing, the half elf rested her back against the seat, trying not to look interested, even though she clearly was. Meanwhile, her brother started talking again. "Don't worry, Grace doesn't bite. Unless your into that, then I'm sure she'd be more than willing to accommodate." In rage, she clenched her hand into a fist, wanting to punch Luke so damn much, especially since he was smiling like an idiot.

For the most part, Gabriel ignored his kids' interactions with the guest. They both were old enough to make their own decisions and tease each other. Sighing, he remembered some of Abrahams more "unique" creations. "In some ways, you might be surprised how far that monster went. Though I'm guessing most them were either considered failures or were too much of a hassle to recreate." That necromancer had been extremely good at making his corpses much stronger, faster, and overall more fucked up then they had originally been, though most of the time he had just used really zombies with those extra special bastards sprinkled in. Sighing the werewolf continued. "You remember that big monster of a corpse, Sho?" Wuan dropped something in the kitchen but Gabriel barely reacted. "That had been his son, or at least that what their scent suggested." Just the thought that a man could do such a thing to his own son caused him no end of anger. Gabriel took a quick sip of his flask to calm himself. "Simply put, that man is a monster."

thewerepimp

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:07 pm

((You spelt Nyyrikki wrong every time dawg. You were so close too.))

Nyyrikki scoffed at Azuma's comment. "You leave a pretty girl unattended if she doesn't want your attention," he said as he was pushed towards Grace. It was pretty obvious that she did want his attention, but that didn't change anything. The heat in his cheeks was still rising all the same, and it was embarrassing. He couldn't believe he was getting red either, it was unheard of for him to get embarrassed, let alone by a girl he's only looked at.
He cleared his throat, remaining where Azuma pushed him to and let out a bit of a sigh as Azuma walked back in with the glass of water for Ian. "I've never smelt one of you before, what are you?" he asked, trying to get his attention off of Grace. Azuma's sent was lingering all over the house, and he couldn't put his finger on what he was. It smelt kind of familiar, but he had no name for it.

"Poor kid," Ian said as he nodded a thank you to Azuma. "My father was pretty shitty... actually really shitty, but he seems like an angel compared to that. I didn't interact with Sho much, but he didn't seem like a bad person." He paused to take a sip of his water and look at what Nyyrikki, Grace and Luke were up to.
"It's unfortunate when good people are forced to obey those who are bad. Like I said, I don't really know if he's a good or bad person, and I can't make a judgement after such little interaction... but if he is a good guy, I hope at some point he's able to free himself from Abraham."
He knew that the day he got away from his father was absolutely wonderful. For about 530 years his parents and brother thought he was dead, and his whole life most of his family didn't even know he existed... till he ran into his brother again. If Sho ran into Abraham again despite a miraculous escape, he doubted the kid would be strong enough to hold his own.

Ha pursed his lips as he took the bottle of 'Domaine de la Romanee-Conti Romanee-Conti Grand Cru, Cote de Nuits, France,' popped open the cork and poured about 5oz of wine into the glass and handed it to Nyyrikki. "You'll need a few of these, but don't get too drunk. Otherwise you won't be able to get a boner."

Nyyrikki scoffed, again and took the glass but didn't drink any of it. The wine smelt absolutely amazing, but he didn't feel like drinking it. Drinking the wine without something to at least snack on felt weird, and on top of this all... Ha wanted him to drink so that he would possibly do something stupid, perhaps even regrettable with Grace and he was not up for that.
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by thewerepimp Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:57 pm

Azuma stroked his goatee, wondering how to answer. "I suppose you could call me a guardian, which is an order of warriors and scholars who use their life force, or in this case auras, to fight against the bad things that go bump in the night. You know, vampires, werewolves, wizards, or what else that uses its power to hurt innocents." He helped Ha pour drinks for the others and began passing them out. "Its a group that's existed for a rather long time so I'm sorta surprised you've never met one of them. Through I guess that just means you weren't ever had enough to pop on their radar, or was bad in one of their, sadly frequent, periods of extremely low membership." Grace and Luke each took a glass, with the former downing it extremely quickly and taking the one meant for her father, though the old werewolf didn't seem to mind. "I, however, am unique. I was one of the strongest guardians of the last couple centuries and the only one to keep his powers after being exiled."

"He's also a shounen anime hero!" Luke added to the conversation, hoping no one else would notice his sister nervous drinking. "He literally gets more powerful the angrier he gets. It sort of amazing. Like if you imagine Goku with the powers of a green lantern you got Azuma." The werewolf drank the wine, enjoying the taste but, since he lacked a wine taster's palette, he couldn't really compare tit o other wines he drank before. "But, instead of fear being his weakness, its attempting to go after the fairer sex, or anything perverted in general."

The ex guardian rolled his eyes. "Yes, thank you Luke for the extremely in depth detail of my powers and weakness. Really, I appreciate it so very much." While his voice was dripping with sarcasm, the young werewolf gave an unironic "no problem" before returning to his drink. "While I'm not a fan of that explanation, it's pretty damn close. You see, aura can be molded into any shape or any state of manner." To demonstrate, Azuma held out his hand, creating a green aura sphere that melted before pooling in his hand and becoming a mini fire. "However I can't change the color. Everyone's aura is different, with each having its own shade of color with some extras in it, but a guardian's one is always solid." He then closed closed his hand, making his small creation disappear. "And that, in a nutshell, is what I am."

Grace sipped her second glass, regretting letting her, as Luke called it, Riyaz reflexes take over, which was just a fancy way to say that she drank more when she was nervous. But what the Hell was everyone trying to do? Were they all trying to embarrass her and Nyyrikki? Or were they just trying to help in their own really weird way? Maybe but they were just messing up much more than they were helping. The half elf drank some more, her cheeks reddening more. Unlikely the two men in her family, she wasn't that heavy of a drinker and she lacked much of the tolerance that her family was known for. Still she continued to drink, too nervous to even try to stop the train wreck that was about to happen.

Gabriel took another sip from his flask, really trying to stay out of the others conversation. Suddenly he began to sweat, which was caused by his medicine. It would remove the silver completely out of his system and keep it from harming him later. "I would like to say that sho was the only one, but Abraham had a whole brood of similarly fuck up offspring. Sho was the only one to survive as long as he did." The werewolf sighed, remembering fighting off some of his nemesis' other monstrous kids. "Granted there might have been a couple who actually stayed normal but I believe those ones have long since passed, either dying in one of that bastard's crusades or trying to turn against him when they realized what a monster he was." Gabriel drank more from his flask,hoping against his personal experience, that told him otherwise, that the necromancer was gone for good.

thewerepimp

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:49 pm

"Ah, that's cool," Nyyrikki said. "I can't do anything like that. I assume that since you can control yours, you can see others? That seems like it would be something very helpful when judging ones character. I don't know a ton about auras, but I do know that they are the embodiment of the person whom they belong to in one way or another."
He took another sip of the wine and looked over at Grace. He wanted to go over and say hi. However, even though he did not know her in the slightest, he kind of wanted to date her or something. If he wanted to just sleep with her he would be able to slide right over there, put on his most charming smile, be charismatic and perhaps score.
Before dating was even an option he would have to get to know her and if she asked the dreaded "tell me about yourself" he would have absolutely no clue what to say. Plus, apparently Gabriel was her father and getting all smooth on her in front of him was probably a bad idea.

"There you see her
Sitting there across the way
She don’t got a lot to say
But there’s something about her
And you don’t know why
But you’re dying to try
You wanna kiss the girl

Yes, you want her
Look at her, you know you do
It’s possible she wants you, too
There is one way to ask her
It don’t take a word
Not a single word
Go on and kiss the girl

Sing with me now
Sha-la-la-la-la-la
My, oh, my
Look at the boy too shy
He ain’t gonna kiss the girl
Sha-la-la-la-la-la
Ain’t that sad
Ain’t it shame, too bad
You gonna miss the girl," Ha began to sing, and started to laugh before he could get to the next part. "Is it bad that I know the lyrics to that song?" he asked and took his seat next to Ian once more.

Nyyrikki groaned again and put a hand on his face. "Why do you guys want me to kiss her so bad? I don't even know her and... öö, tuota," He paused.
[tuota and öö are like "uh" and "um" in Finnish]
"I should get to know her first, and I'm not really in the 'one night stand' sort of mood as it is." He finished the glass with a bit of a gulp, starting to get more nervous. Being nervous and getting drunk was an absolutely terrible idea. He also hadn't had anything to eat, may it be blood or human food, so there was a chance he would get drunk if he had any more than four drinks in the hour, he typically had no more than two in an hour.

"You guys should just leave the two of them alone. If they want to talk or do something, they will. I do agree Grace looks interested but don't push it. Really," Ian said as he stood up and stretched towards the ceiling.
"Hopefully Sho is the only one who had to go through that. As I said, it's terrible that he did... but it would be even worse if any of Abraham's other children had to go something like that, or perhaps even worse."
A heavy sigh escaped his lips as he sat down. "People like Abraham are terrible. I'll never understand how they work."

**I feel like things are getting slow again. So, we should probably do another skip soon, or we each do a rundown of what we think will happen tonight and then go to Japan after this, so that there will be antagonists again. They are very important.
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by thewerepimp Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:17 pm

Azuma rubbed his chin a bit. "Well I can see a persons aura, which could be any real color so you can't really say someone with red is automatically evil. But sometimes you can just notice that someone is dark and evil, I guess. Its hard to explain and it never was really my forte." The exile awkwardly rubbed the back of the neck, just as Ha started singing. Because of course, if anyone were to sing, it'd be Ha. Sighing, he politely waited for the Little Mermaid sing along to end and patted Ha on the head once he sat down. "Hey ha, can I ask you and Ian's opinion on something? I'm thinking about traveling around Asia and was wondering if you guys could help me." Azuma hoped his message would get through the two of them so that they could leave the possible lovebirds alone.

Gabriel sighed, the sweat starting to get to him. He could literally feel the silver roll down his body. Slowly he stood up, his body still relatively weak. "Well guys, I think I'll being heading to bed." The werewolf took a step and almost fell but Luke was quickly there to keep him up. "Thanks." He said quietly, still covered in sweat.

Luke patted his fathers back, worried slightly about his father, even if he knew that the older werewolf would probably be fine. "Come on dad, I'm taking you to bed. You need some sleep." Gabriel nodded, holding onto his son more than he would have liked to. The half waved to the group. "Good night guys." He then turned to his sister and whispered. "Good luck." He then helped his father out of the room and into bed.

Grace watched her family head to bed and fidgetted slightly on the couch. She took a long sip from her glass, the alcohol getting to her a bit. God, why was she so freaking nervous? Despite everyone's jokes, it wasn't very likely that he'd even look in her direction. Why would he? She was just some random girl who, at the moment, wasn't looking pretty with the complete lack of make up and messy hair, not to mention her lack of any flattering or nice clothes. Ugh, she felt like an idiot as she hopped that he'd notice her. Quickly, while he wasn't paying her much attention, she attempted to fix her hair. In her head she kept hoping against hope that something might happen.

thewerepimp

Back to top Go down

Post by thewerepimp Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:59 am

Time skip!

Three months later

Azuma had travelled to Hell, after a mass murder and ex guardian. He is currently fighting off several weak demons that are protecting his prey. "Get out of my way!" The guardian roared as he bashed the smaller demon into the ground. One of the other two tries to strike but he fires a bolt of aura through its neck. The last one, small and horrible twisted in appearance, crawls back, begging and screeching in its barely understandable language. Azuma grabbed the thing by its neck and slammed it against the wall. "English damn it!" The thing coughed, starting to speak. "L...leave alone... will h...help..." The guardian threw the demon down. "Where is that murderer?" He asked with the anger clear in his voice. It coughed, rubbing its twisted throat. "You only murder me see." The thing managed to say before Azuma stepped on its throat. "You know who I'm talking about! I don't have time to deal with your bull shit. Now tell me." The demon croaked out a single word before it passed out. "Below." Sighing he gave the thing a swift kick to its gut. "Ugh damn it." The ex guardian pulled out his phone and called up Vesperus. "Hey, it's your favorite exiled guardian. Looks like I'm still going to be here for awhile. And before you ask, no I don't want your help. I'm hunting this bastard by myself. Also I just killed like 50 more demons so just let me know who else wants to kill me for roughing up their minions. Thanks." Azuma then hung up and sighed again. "Of course it couldn't be something easy like him being right next door." Then, only slightly peeved, he created a massive drill to dig himself lower.

Gabriel threw a punch at Ian. The punch seemed lazy or slow, only really going through the motions, something that had become routine during the werewolf and the vampires sparing session. In truth they only seemed to be using the sessions as a way to discuss. "Luke and Ha seem to be getting along well." He jumped back, dodging one of his friends attacks. "Though they probably shouldn't be going out as much as they do." He then kicked at Ian, expecting him to dodge and attempted to punch him. "Anyway, I've been meaning to ask something." Gabriel said before hoping back, getting in a more defensible position. "You've known my daughters boyfriend longer than I have, so do you think he'll take good care of her?" The werewolf prepared for the next attack and his friends answer.

Luke groaned as he walked through the alley. "Damn it, Ha. Fucking lucky prick, getting that hot girl and not helping me get any." He leaned against the wall. Granted the half elf wasn't all that mad, just jealous. Sighing, he finished off the beer in his hand before tossing it aside. A sudden noise from behind made him turn around. A lone figure stood there, a staff in its hand as it slowly approached. The man had a band around his eyes, which would keep most from being able to see. "You smell like him but you clearly aren't him. You must be one of his brood." The werewolf quickly stood himself, preparing himself for a fight. "Who the fuck are you?" He shouted back at the mysterious. The man didn't answer, but instead twisted the center of the staff, causing the ends of it to change into blades. Luke eyes widen as stepped back, mumbling, "Shit." The man continued to walk forward. "It looks like I will I have to kill you before I finally get to kill that bastard." He said almost too calmly before swinging down his bladed staff. The werewolf jumped back, barely dodging the attack, while the man prepared to swing again. The half elf kicked him back, causing the figure to fly back and crash into a wall. Luke placed his hands on the ground, forcing magic into the ground. "Dead blade Glarish, I summon thee! " Shadows surround his hand as he reached into the earth before pulling out a wicked, black sword. It glowed a lighter blue with many chips in its straight blade, yet it was still deadly sharp. A soul inhabited the weapon, most of it existing in a small gem that was inside the hilt. The young necromancer was about to summon the companion sword when his opponent jumped at him. The werewolf barely blocked the attack with his newly summoned sword. "Ugh what the..? Kid what have you gotten us into this time!?" The blade telepathically shouted in his head in its gruff male voice. "Not now Glarish.." Luke muttered, trying to push his attacker off but feeling weaker than normal. "Wait kid, where's Vivienne?" The sword asked as the half elf head butted the man and forced him off. He then jumped up. "Didn't summon her yet." He muttered again while the cursed blade simply laughed as his opponent charged at him. Quickly, the man used his momentum and lead that into a series of blows, with the werewolf only barely able to block the attacks. The attacker was toying with Luke, mostly testing his reflexes and not happy with the results. "And here I thought he would have trained you better." The blindfolded man said before he slashed along the half elf face. "You're pathetic." The man kicked him in the gut which launched him against the wall. Luke spat out some blood while the attacker raised his blade. "Burn in hell, Riyaz!" The werewolf quickly swung his sword at the mans leg before spinning around at kicking him. "Oh shut the fuck up." He muttered spitting again, realizing he had been drugged. "Awesome." He coughed before pulling out his phone and calling his sister.

Grace had just finished fixing her hair and her make up, preparing for her big date with Nyyrikki. She was wearing a formal blue dress that was simple yet still seemed rather fancy. She quickly puts in her earrings and put on a thin silver link necklace before rushing down the stairs. Just as she was about to turn the corner, her phone starting ringing on the kitchen table where she had left it. Sighing the half elf saw that it was her younger brother and answered it rather angrily. "What is it? And I swear to god if you are just going to tell me you're drunk again.."  A loud smash was heard in the background but he answer. "Hi Grace. Listen I'm sorry but something happened and.." His phone suddenly cut out. "Damn it Luke!" Grace shouted as she stashed her phone into her purse on the table. Taking her purse, the half walked into the living and her bluish grey eyes instantly fell upon her boyfriend. Her first thought was just how damn good he looked dressed up fancy. Granted he usually looked good but the clothes just added something. Her second thought, however, crushed whatever joy had just been created. "Listen Nyyrikki, I'm sorry but my dumb brother..." A sudden fiery pillar shot out from one of the nearby alleys. "Oh fuck!" Was all Grace said before rushing out the door, towards the recently created flame, knowing it somehow involved her brother.

The young werewolf glared at his slowly incoming enemy, who now had a smile on his lips. "Hi Grace. Listen I'm sorry but something happened and..." Luke suddenly tripped as he attempted to back up, but that seemed to save his life as a new attacker appeared behind him and attempted to stab him in the face. The sudden fall however had caused the phone to be where his head was and destroyed it. "Fuck!" The half elf shouted as he fell onto his back. The assassin made a dissatisfied cough like noise before vanishing again and reappearing nearby. "It appears the Riyaz luck wasn't simply a joke."  The new attacker, feminine in voice if not current appearance, aimed her sword at the fallen Luke. "You!" The other attacker shouted. "Leave! This is my prey." The assassin gave a simple chuckle. " You seem to be a rather shitty hunter then." The blinded man clenched his teeth. "I care not for you bitch. Now leave before I decide to turn my rage upon you." The woman sighed. "You do not scare me little pup. Now you better leave before I call your masters, Mángmù dì shǎzi." The man aimed his weapon at her, the tension and fury in his obvious but before he could attack, Luke did. The werewolf had gotten up while the two were distracted and, unlike what a normal or logical person might do, he shouted in his drugged up state. "Burn in hell you fuckers." He then opened his mouth and unleashed a massive magical flame, that quickly grew stronger as it got bigger. The fire spread out through the entire alley and destroyed his enemies, or so he hoped. Sadly that wasn't the case. The blindfolded man had spun his bladed staff, keeping the fire from destroying him. The female assassin, at the same time, had vanished again before appearing behind Luke. "Nice try." She said dryly before Luke rolled away, panting, the spell and drugs exhausting. "You aren't very smart, are you?" His dead blade asked while his two opponents focused all their attention on him and prepared to attack him. "Oh fuck you Glarish."

thewerepimp

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:23 pm

Vesperus frowned at the phone as soon as Azuma hung up. He was causing far more trouble than was needed down here in hell. If he kept this up, Sachie was going to take notice of him. The Guardian wouldn't enjoy being in that situation. However, he couldn't care about him enough to warn him of the fact Sachie practically ran hell for Satan.
He didn't even have any idea who Azuma was hunting. Even if he had wanted help, he wasn't going to get it. Somewhat rigidly, Vesperus stood up and ran a hand through his hair. With the way things were going he had to make sure the shounen hero didn't do anything stupid. Of course, Azuma more likely than not was doing something stupid. Last he knew, and based off what Azuma just said, he was an ex-Guardian still. So he could be going after anyone, and it most likely would be on his own accord, nothing actually important.
Without any further ado Vesperus teleported himself to where Azuma was and jumped down the hole after him, landing on Azuma's back.
"What do you think you're doing, and how did you get down here?"

Due to Gabriel's question, Ian stopped the "sparring" if you wanted to call it as such, but made sure he was out of range of Gabriel, just in case.
He pursed his lips for a moment, considering what should and shouldn't be said. On one hand, Nyyrikki was a good guy, there was no questioning that. However, he wasn't always 100% there, specifically when he got pissed, and he had a long history of sleeping around-- just over 9000 years of it. He knew Gabriel didn't know that piece... and it might be best if it stayed that way but...
"I think he likes Grace a lot, this is the first serious relationship he's had," Ian said and sat down, legs crossed. "He's said in the past, and I quote, 'I don't know why anyone would want to be in love anyway. They'll all just die at some point and I won't be going anytime soon. If they don't die, they'll get unhappy and leave.' It might've been worded a little differently at the end, but the point still stands."
He stood back up nibbled on his lower lip for a moment. "In the end, yes, I think that Nyyrikki is going to take care of her. I know that Suru would be unhappy if anything bad actually happened. Considering the fact he wasn't looking when he found Grace, and is pessimistic about relationships in the past, Grace could be the one."
Ian made another face and sighed. "Anyway, about Ha, yeah. Since you guys came Ha has been drinking more. You know I don't drink, so he didn't really have much incentive. Yu doesn't drink much either." Speaking of Yu, Luke seemed to be eyeing her. She would be a hard fish to catch. He wondered if Gabryjel has noticed. "At least Ha doesn't get drunk most of the time," Ian continued. "That's something you should talk to Luke about, because he's come back drunk off his ass more than once."

Before Nyyrikki could respond to Grace, the fiery pillar flew out of the nearby ally.
"Awesome," he said with a slight smirk and followed shortly behind Grace. Like Grace, he figured this had something to do with Luke. The smell of things on fire was covering up the scent of whoever was in the ally, but it wouldn't be a big deal once they got there. If he was lucky it would be some vampire hunters...
"Ladies, please," Nyyrikki began as he walked into the ally. He knew that one of them was a man, but it didn't matter. "There is more than enough Luke for both of you. I'm sure if you weren't trying to kill him he'd be more than happy to take you back home."
He then steeped in front of Luke, took one of his hands and helped him stand up.
"Go with your sister, and don't be any stupider than you already have," Nyyrikki growled at Luke before pushing him towards Grace, and turning his attention back to the two people who were after Luke. Grace would be able to protect Luke if anyone else decided to show up, or Luke tried to be stupid.
Considering Luke was somewhat bloodied, some found its way onto Nyyrikki's hand. Not wanting to dirty his suit and knowing Luke didn't have anything, he licked some of it off his hand before continuing. "Anyway, my names Nyyrikki. Nice to meet the two of you. I really hate to bust your bubble but, I can't let you kill my friend there. I know his brain is about the size of a pea, but life would be boring without stupid people, ya know?"

Yu:
Yo dawg here 21mra84
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by thewerepimp Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:07 pm

Azuma sighed as he felt Vesperus land on his back. "I thought I asked you not to come after me." His usual more joyful and colorful tone was nonexistent as he spoke. "All I wanted was for you to send the guys I'm pissing off after me later. But I guess you just rather watch them kill me here, huh? Oh Vespi I never new you cared." The words were hollow and cynical once they were out as he continued to dig. Honestly he hoped that would make Vesperus want to leave but the guardian knew better. Sighing, he tossed the demon a practically ancient amulet. "That's something from the guardian's vaults. It let someone go to hell once, but the return trip costs your soul. I was hoping after this, E... you could help me leave." Originally he was going to ask Ethan for help but things had gotten awkward between them and they had a bit fight. "As to why I'm here," Azuma continued, "I'm after a criminal who managed to get a demon or demons to harbor him for some reason and I need to end that bastards life along with his new friends." His green aura drill broke through a layer of ceiling and the guardian jumped down to the layer below. "Unfortunately this or these demons are strong enough to delay me for the moment." Azuma then turned his cold green eyes upon Vesperus. "There you go, you know how and why I'm here, so if you don't mind I have a monster to kill." And with that, he put up the hood on his old guardian armor and headed down the hall, letting his prey's aura lead the way.

Grace caught her brother as he stumbled towards her, Luke letting go off his sword, causing it to dissipate. She glared her brother. "Why the hell do you have to start these fights?" She whispered angrily, letting Nyyrikki go on his little rant. He coughed and looked up at her. "I swear I didn't start a fight, I was drugged and then jumped by dumbass over there." He clumsily gestured to the Asian man with the band and the long black hair bound by a ponytail. "After that the bitch came from nowhere and cut my phone in half." He pointed at the woman with long, free flowing white hair, a trench coat that covered most of her body, and a too big katana. Grace, to confirm his story, used magic to search for whatever drug that was in his system. She found in mere seconds before forcing in more magic to contain and destroy it. Luckily, the poison lacked silver or anything else that really could harm a werewolf so Luke wouldn't suffer any lasting damage and that sent waves of relieve through his sister, who had, until then, had figured that Luke was just being a drunk asshole.

During the same time, the two attackers thought of different plans. The man was thinking of fighting the newcomer one on one. He was most likely the strongest of the group and would be a problem when he went against the others of the Riyaz clan. The female assassin, on the other hand, thought of going for a diversion to strike at Luke and flee. The werewolf was still weakened and would make an easy kill. Then, they be distracted by his death, she'd be able to escape easily enough. However, several vampires, or at least their presences, appeared on the rooftops surrounding his fight. Cursing his luck the blinded attacker twisted his staff back into his more neutral position. "We will meet again, Riyaz bastards!" He then vanished into thin air and the other vampires along with him.

The assassin chose this as her moment to sight. In a moment see charged forward at amazing speeds right towards Nyyrikki. It was only at this moment did she realize how powerful this vampire was. She hesitated for a second, only a second but still a second, and had to change course when she thought that the older vampire was preparing to counter attack. The assassin went to strike down Grace, but you never attack a posses off Grace. With one movement of her hand, the half elf summoned lightning down from above, hitting the woman hard. She then waved her arm and tossed her aside easily, crashing her into the wall. Grace moved her arms gracefully, a cloud appearing above the assassin fallen frame, and then she closed her hand. Ice crashed down from the cloud, easily enough to completely kill her but she had managed to get away in time. "And that's for ruining my date!"

Gabriel was comforted by Ian's opinion Nyyrikki even he wasn't an expert on the subject. It was good to know that his daughter wasn't just another notch on his bed post but this talk of her being his one was something he didn't feel all that comfortable with. And Ha seemed to be only drinking because he had someone to do it with. However, once the vampire mentioned Luke, the older werewolf sighed. "Yeah, I've seen him. Honestly it's most likely his way to relax that he doesn't really now how to handle yet." Though, do to his genes and werewolf blood, the half elf was drink his fill and get no ill effects from its long term use. "I'm sure," Gabriel began, "that Luke will probably calm down soon, especially after something mildly scarring happens to him. He'll be fine."

thewerepimp

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:05 pm

Upon catching the amulet, Vesperus let out a heavy sigh. He only needed to glance at it for a second before looking back at Azuma. This couldn't be real, Azuma was not this stupid. He could believe it, but he really did not want to. He had never seen any of these amulets themselves but they were nasty, nasty things and Azuma was going to try and get back out of hell by asking him a favor. He had absolutely no reason to help Azuma out here. Furthermore, that meant if the person he was going after didn't die, he'd do this more than once. There was no way that he was going to assist him every time. He wanted nothing to do with this.
"Azuma," he said as they landed. "You do realize, if you're going to try and get rid of every bad person like this, you're going to end up in a very bad situation. There are more bad people in hel than you can deal with. While I'm somewhat biased, there are more bad people in heaven than there is hell. More importantly, depending on how large this group is you'll also have a lot of people after your head. By the sound of it they aren't really even that important."

"I hope he begins to calm down soon," Ian said. "Ha knows how to hold himself at least, but he's older than dirt so he better." He ran a hand through his hair and diverted his eyes off to one of the corners. "However I would hate for a scare to make him start behaving. If I had a son or daughter I wouldn't really want them out doing stupid crap. Scarring isn't fun, and far too often means it was a near death experience. However, at their age it is pretty hard to advise them, since they know everything." At least Grace seemed well behaved enough. There was only a problem when you did stupid things like getting drunk constantly. Luke's Japanese wasn't even all that great so getting drunk here looked worse than usual.

Nyyrikki was rather impressed by Grace's display, but also rather disappointed in the fact that the women dodged him before he even had the chance to do anything. He wasn’t going to do anything much. She wasn’t protecting herself very well, so a fist to the gut would’ve been a big enough blow to at least stun her. Anything fancy involving fire, using his increased strength, or making her perceive him as whatever she feared most wouldn’t be necessary.
To wipe the excess blood from Luke off his hand Nyyrikki pulled out a handkerchief and stepped closer to the woman that Grace just fucked up. For some reason he had a feeling that she wasn’t dead, so it would be wise to not get too close.
“Grace,” he began and put the handkerchief away. “If you want you can cut her head off and burn it at the stake to make certain she’s dead, or if you want we can just leave her here. Just judging the size of your ice block there, she won’t be moving for a while if she’s alive.” He pursed his lips and eyed Luke. “However the other man mentioned how he’d get back at you ‘filth’ but disappeared when another group of vampires appeared… which if you ask me, is extremely fishy. He seems more worrisome than her.” Then again, the girl he had practically been with before Grace seemed like an innocent angel and she turned out to be a vampire hunter. He had been lucky she decided not to kill him. This lady here, granted he wasn’t sleeping with her, might not be as kind to any of them.
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by thewerepimp Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:04 pm

Several demons suddenly started coming out of fucking nowhere as Azuma sort of lead Vesperus down the hallway. These low ranking demons charged, practically kamikaze style, and they were little more than cannon fodder to the exiled guardian. As the two continued on, he kicked the ranks aside, pretty much ignoring the 'friendly' demons words. "I'm not that stupid Ves..py... Damn your name is hard to make into an annoying nickname or maybe I'm not trying hard enough. A little preoccupied I suppose." Azuma punched one of the demons aside and hit another, sometimes using his aura to repel the slightly smarter ones that attack him with more than one guy at the time. "Just so you know, you weren't the first guy I was planning on asking for this favor. Probably like the 3rd. But then that sucubbus might have taken more than my virginity in trade. Either way I'm not planning on staying here to clean up the place. I'm just here to stop one guy, find out what he knows, deliver punishment and then get the fuck out of here. Maybe I'll even give the demon who protected him a visit to tell him where to find me latter." Sighing the guardian knocked out the last, surprising cliche, demon. Azuma pressed his hand to the ground and let out a pulse of his aura, managing to find a nearby door. "Well by old video game logic, my target must be here since the end level boss always has a bunch of guards." The exiled guardian went to the door. "Your free to go but if you've ever wanted to see me super serious and pissed now is your chance." He then gave a slight smile, the last one he was probably going to give all day.

Gabriel sighed, rubbing his face. "That isn't really how I meant to say it. I am worried and never would want him to be scarred for life but it is slightly hard to reason a kid when you didn't have a good role model. And kids are hard to raise, simply put. You might find out one day." The werewolf stroked his chin. "I mean you haven't had a kid or anything right?" It actually was something that he was interested in since it didn't come up often. Granted the vampire has always been gay, probably. Still that didn't mean a gay person might not have had a kid even if it was unlikely.

Grace walked over to Nyyrikki and sighed. "There isn't necessary since the girl seems to have vanished." The half elf snapped her fingers, causing the ice to break and melt rapidly. She then reached to touch the vampire girl but her hand passed through the corpse. "She must have vanished during my attack." Grace ran her hand through her hair. "Damn it. I should have paid more attention." She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. "Sorry." She mutters, honestly feeling really stupid. She shouldn't have been so flashy or lost her temper so easily. The half elf then turned around, head hung in some short of shame, as she helped her brother up. "Come on, we should go before too many people show."

Luke let his sister help him up as the poison fucked up his inside. "Damn this shit hurts. Thanks sis." The werewolf leaned on his sister. "You'll be fine." Grace snapped. "Ouch." The male half elf said, chuckling slightly. "Come on, you know I'm a delicate guy sometimes." His sister punched his shoulder. "Stop being a dumbass Luke." He laughed before wincing and grabbing his side. The poison wasn't deadly, at least not for him, but damn it stung, and if Grace was right then he'd have to wait it out. Ugh, this is going to suck. "Anyway thanks you two. But Nyyrikki you didn't have to be such a dick about it." Luke smiled slightly, despite the pain, to show he was mostly joking. Mostly.

thewerepimp

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:10 pm

A large part of Vesperus was tempted to get in Azumas way. There was no chance of Azuma getting through whatever he might conjure. However, despite the fact stopping him wouldn't take much effort, laziness was winning over the larger portion of him. If Azuma died it would be no ones fault but his own.
As Azuma invited him to stay, Vesperus crossed his arms. "I have nothing to do so I may as well amuse myself. Better to prepare for the 'worst.' I'm expecting something on par to that internet video where a Scottish Fold (kitty) is afraid of two Granny Smith apples." Even if Azuma was the strongest guardian and a faux shounen hero, he didn't stand much of a threat alone. Even if he was, he saw no reason why they'd have a serious brawl in the near future.

Nyyrikki cracked open his jaw to say something to Grace and reached for her arm, but quickly retracted what little ground his arm made and closed his jaw. She was visibly upset but what could he say? That it was alright? It wasn't really and all three of them knew it since a whole new group of loons were after their party.
"Sorry," Nyyrikki said and pursed his lips slightly. "I didn't intend on being a jerk but I undeniably was one." Normally this sort of situation didn't phase him in the least, but he felt the good mood he had a few moments ago steadily slipping away.
He was sure Grace no longer wanted to go out, which didn't seem to be the bother because he didn't either, but on the other hand he wasn't sure what they'd do the rest of the day. It was still young.
As Grace began to lead Luke back, Nyyrikki trailed shortly behind. He would've offered to help carry Luke back but he knew Grace well enough she'd prefer to do it on her own.
"Hiljaa hyvää tulee," he muttered and ran a hand through his hair. Hopefully the other two didn't come back anytime soon.

Ian couldn't help but laugh at Gabriel. "Gabriel, I would love to have a kid but I'm single and you can't adopt in Japan if you're gay. Someone would have to make me a legal guardian."
He let out a heavy sigh and stretched towards the ceiling. "Mors importantly I only stopped demon hunting and assassin work 40 years ago. It was against the rules to have a family since they could be targeted. In my case, it was also still illegal to be homosexual in Japan at the time. I've been in the closet most of my life because of it."
A frown etched it's way onto his face as he relaxed his arms. "Unfortunately the same creed I left now wants me dead due to the new management holding a grudge against me. I had an opportunity to be in charge but obviously I passed it up. I was tired of seeing friends die and I quickly became picky about whom I would or would not kill." Had he not been as talented, he probably would've been kicked out. An assassin that won't kill defeats the purpose.
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by thewerepimp Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:55 pm

Azuma ignored the demons comment, just pleased that he wouldn't have to find his ride out of here after he was done. He cracked his knuckles, mentally preparing to deal with this fucked up individual before kicking open the door. The room was barely lit and surprisingly barren, save for a average looking man with tan skin, no hair and a similar set of guardian markings as most except his were a piss yellow. "Azuma," the man began, "I've been.." But he was then cut short by a sudden punch to the face from a pissed off guardian. "Tell me what you did with their auras." He shouted but the man just laugh. "It doesn't matter. You're trapped in here with me. That cursed item you used will keep you here forever unless you want to lose your soul." The criminal then laughed as if he had outsmarted Azuma. "Humor me." The exile said before creating a surface under his opponent and laughing him in the air, only to be wrapped in chains on aura and slammed back down to the ground. The criminal coughed up blood, before being picked up. "I'll ask you again. What did you do with the aura you stole?" However instead of answering, the snake of a man used his own yellowish aura to slip through the chains. "Like I'm telling you!" He then tried attacking the exile with a fury of slashes from his created aura claws but they were dodged easily. The murdered then decided to create clones of himself using his aura to attack but Azuma sighed and let aura burst in all directions from himself, destroying the clones and knocking over the enemy. He then walked over and stepped just enough on the mans throat to know what could happen. "This is the last time asshole. What did you do with the aura!?" The exile asked, barely holding back his impatience and rage. But the fucker just laughed, practically refusing to answer. So Azuma shouted and removed his foot only to punt him across the room. "Fucking waste of time." He grumbled while heading for the door. However the man wasn't done as he opened his dumb fucking mouth and said the worse possible words you could say. "Those sweet, succulent bodies, I had such fun playing with them, forcing myself into them and then slaying them for the hell of it. Taking their auras was just an after thought. But it made me wonder why I hadn't raped those kids before." The exiled guardian tried to control himself, but his rage boiled over, his tattoos glowed too bright, his eyes like miniature green Suns and his face showed only rage. He sprinted so fast that he was right in front of the monster as he finished. Azuma dug his fingers into the mans head, breaking through the skull before he sent his aura into the barely human thing in front of him. The green aura burned his insides, destroying his ugly yellow aura first, something thought impossible. He screamed practically inhuman screams, convulsing and gasping for air. "I'll tell you.." He managed to croak out, "just stop!" But the exile didn't stop, if anything he burned the man more. After a few more seconds of this, the monster with barely any life left tried his last card. "I.. I gave it t...to the P...purifiers..." But the aura continued to burn throughout his body and with one last inhuman wail, Azuma pulled out his fingers and stared at the corpse he had made. "I think it's time I left, Vesperus." He said without turning around, hoping the demon was still there but he couldn't look away from the burned up body he had created. It was the first time the exile had ever used aura in that way and he hoped he'd never have to again.

Luke waved off his sisters boyfriend. "Don't worry about, all you did was hurt my self esteem and that was the only casualty of tonight." Grace sighed again, trying to ignore her brothers stupidity. Together they made it back to Ian's without any other incident besides luke making dumb comments to deal with the pain and Grace trying to ignore him.

Gabriel felt for the gay vampire, though in truth he had no idea what Ian had to have gone. Well mostly on the gay front, while the werewolf knew nothing of that he did know a bit of someone wanting to kill him. Hell that was practically his life story summed up it a sentence. "Maybe you should move to America or some other more considerate place. Sure people there might hate but at least you could adopt and get married, if you ever found someone like that." He thought aloud, though Ian had to have a reason to stay in Japan all this time even it had been illegal for him to be himself most of the time. Gabriel then chuckled at another random thought. "Well I'd make you a legal guardian to mine but well they're are a handful and its a bit too late." Just as he said that his kids came through the doorway. His eyes widen as he saw his daughter bring in his injuries son. "What happened?" The werewolf demanded as he went to their aid. Luke smiled at his father. "Just got drugged and assaulted by a weird couple." Sighing his sister nodded and agreed. "Luke called me up and Nyyrikki and I saved him. The guy and the girl didn't seem to be on the same side since the called the guy a blind mutt and it clearly wasn't a joke." Grace then handed her brother to Gabriel. "I can't cure the poison that he was hit with but it won't kill him, just will probably keep him in pain for the next couple of days." "I'm fine." Luke said as he tried to stand on his own fell back in Gabriel's arms. "Maybe not." The half elf muttered. The old werewolf sighed. "Come on Luke you need some bed rest." He then brought his son to bed as carefully as he could.

Grace sighed tiredly, watching the rest of her small family leave. She rubbed her eyes, wondering why she had snapped earlier. Usually she was very good at keeping herself in check. She had done it for years, always being the calm, level headed older sister/daughter. But with Nyyrikki she felt like she felt like she could be honestly and tell him how she felt like she could tell him all her worries and he'd try to solve them. Silently the half elf took her boyfriends hand, smiling softly. "Well the nights still young and my brother should be able to keep himself from dying for the rest of the night at least so how about we make some popcorn, get comfy and watch some movie here?" But while she said that, Grace was leading her boyfriend to her room, each word being a step until they were outside her room. "Well?" She asked, pressing her body up against him with her eyes giving away her true intentions.

The rest of the night went by uneventfully. Just before dawn however, Luke woke up, something he actually had done a few times. No one else was awake, except perhaps wuan, who was cleaning the house. The half elf leaned against the walls, supporting himself as he made his way outside. While he normally hated morning, seeing the first sunrise of the day was something he found amazing. Carefully he opened the door and found a nice spot to watch the sunrise, slowly sitting himself down. "Well the poison is at least not as bad as yesterday." Luke grumbled, getting as comfortable as he could. A sudden movement in the nearby trees got him attention but he quickly acted as if he didn't notice. The new intruder attempted to sneak up on him but was comically bad at it. Once the intruder was close he jumped at werewolf, but was caught easily. "Leo! What are you doing her? Aren't you suppose to be asleep at the orphanage right now?" Since the incident in Finland, Luke had decided that it'd be best if Leo went to a special orphanage so that he could have a somewhat normal life. But the half elf made sure to visit him all the time. The young werewolf looked up him, a sad look on his cute face. "I felt that you hurt so I wanna help." Luke chuckled. "Thanks little buddy. How about we watch the first sunrise of the day?" The child smiled and nodded, settling himself into his role models lap. The two smiled, enjoying each other company unaware for the sights being aimed at them.

Several hundred meters away, the vampire girl from yesterday aimed a rifle at Luke. In truth she hated these explosive weapons, preferring the elegance of a perfectly crafted blade but this ugly tool would have to be used instead. The assassin aimed down the sights, not registering the child in his lap. When the bullet is fired, she should be able to follow its speed and finish the mutt off, or at least that was the plan. Carefully she aimed at the werewolfs dumb grin and fired.

As the bullet flew through the air, Luke managed to sense it's motion. Moving as quickly as he could he tried to protect little Leo. The bullet flew right through his side, managing to miss anything vital. At that moment the half elf smiled. "Well whoever is firing at us has some shitty aim right Leo?" When the werewolf didn't get any response he looked under himself where he thought he had protected his little buddy. The grown man was stuck silent by the terror of what had just occurred. Leo was flat on the ground his beautiful blue eyes were open and it might have seemed ok until you noticed the bullet hole in his forehead that was bleeding. Luke yelled in sudden pain and safeness. "Leo! Please! Oh god no... Leo! For the love of God be ok! Please let this be a dream! Leo!" Without realizing it he had started crying and cradling the small corpse. "Someone help.. Please.." Luke then hugged Leo corpse tight, praying to anything that he could that this wasn't real.

The vampire stopped halfway from her target in sudden sadness. She hadn't seen the boy, hadn't meant to kill him but that didn't matter. The boy was dead and her target was in extreme emotional pain making this a prime time to attack yet it didn't seem right. Silently she vanished with the thought of Luke holding the dead child fresh in her mind.

thewerepimp

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:33 pm

Even in his old age, something Vesperus still couldn't stomach was pedophilia. Based off the looks of the guy, he was another Guardian. Apparently they weren't as righteous and pure as they were made out to be.
A look of disgust crept onto his face as this man, or whatever he was, claimed he was more than happy to defile the children. Apparently they had to of been young Guardians since Azuma wanted to know where their auras went.
"Purifiers?" He mouthed. He had never heard of such a thing, but whatever it was, he wanted to find out. Once Azuma was done being over emotional he'd pick his brain.

Before approaching Azuma, Vesperus turned the mans remains into dusk and blew them away in the room.
"Azuma," he began. "What exactly are the 'Purifiers' and why would he send their auras to them? That seems rather dodgy."
Before waiting for Azuma to answer, he teleported the two of them to the outside of his main home.
"Before I bring you back up and before you tell me what a Purifier is, take this to save you some trouble in the future." Vesperus opened his left hand to show a small chest that was glowing like hot coals. "Inside is some red wax and a stamper. If you need anything that and you burn a little stamped with the ink I'll get it. I'd prefer to not have to come track you down every time you plan on coming to hell. The wax will never run out."
He rather not give Azuma the means to summon him whenever, so this seemed like a better alternative.

----------

Damn it, she's too far, Alex thought as she aimed at the vampire woman with a Martin Hunter bow. She could risk firing an arrow at her, but at this distance she would miss. More importantly, she was downwind of the woman so the wind made the distance an even bigger pain.
Slowly, she returned the arrow to it's holder and rewrapped the bow up. Nyyrikki was in the area right now, so he might have a better chance at dealing with her than she would.
Supposedly he had a girlfriend now. She didn't know anything about her either, that was all he had said.
She pursed her lips together and took out her binoculars to see what exactly the woman had been aiming at.
In that moment, her jaw dropped. There was a child in the lap of the person she had her eyes set on.
Quickly she unwrapped the bow again and took aim at the women in haste. Holding her breath, she hoped for the best.
Just as the arrow was set free to fly, she was too late for the leech had pulled the trigger. Almost as if the wind was on the womens side, the arrow barely missed it's mark and stuck into the wall just above the vampires head.
"Damn it," she growled as she put the bow back. The leech wouldn't be able to find her, she knew that much, but that didn't change the fact she missed.
Afraid to look back in the house, she let out a heavy sigh and pulled out her phone.
A vampire woman just took aim at a house near where you're staying in Kyoto. My arrow missed it's mark and I'm afraid to look back and see if her gun killed anyone. She pursed her lips and added I'm stationed here as of now due to the possibility of a vampire attack on Japan. Our Chinese allies fear that.

Nyyrikki had one of his arms wrapped around Grace, holding her close, and faced buried in her hair. A relatively thin blanket was draped over them, and no light was seeping into the room.
With a heavy sigh, Nyyrikki barley opened his eyes and kissed the top of Graces head. The night before had been nice, although it wasn't much like what she had suggested outside the room. He wasn't going to complain about that though. He preferred what ended up happening anyway.
Just as he was getting comfortable again, the sound of a gun being fired rang though the room, causing him to jump. A moment later, his phone went off.
Squinting in the light, Nyyrikkis face contorted. "Grace, you remember that vampire woman from yesterday?" He asked, knowing she was awake. "A friend just told me a vampire woman shot at the house. She's the only one I can think of that would come back. Before you ask how she'd know, my friend is a vampire hunter. I can explain that later if you want."
Still naked, he stood up, threw on some clothes, followed by a heavy white cloak. He didn't have time for sunscreen. "I'm going to go make sure everyone is alright."

Ha and Ian stopped in their tracks when the sound of gunfire reached their ears. It had to of come from within the block, and there was no doubt in either one of their minds it was aimed towards his house.
A sickening feeling filled Ian's stomach as he looked over at Ha, and the two of them ran back into the house. His home had never been found before, or at least not attacked, so he knew one of his werewolf friends had to of been the one that was being targeted.

Nyyrikki got to the front door, where he smelt Luke, before Ian or Ha managed to get out of the garden and to the front yard.
Cautiously he opened the front door. "Luke," Nyyrikki said as he cracked open the door. Right away Leo caught his eye, forcing his stomach to flip.
With a deep breath, he kneeled down and placed a hand on Luke's shoulder.
"I'm sorry," he whispered. There really wasn't much else that could he said, and there was nothing he could do about it either. He'd have to meet up with Alex later to find this woman.
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by thewerepimp Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:56 pm

Clearly still not in the best of mood, something that was hard to do for the guardian but descriptions of raping kids was a good way to keep him in a shitty mood, Azuma took the some chest from Vesperus. "Thanks but, no offense, I hope to not be using it much." However he took the contents, finding place for it on his person and gave the chest back. "Anyway the Purifiers... The mother fucking Purifiers. Simply put they are asshole guardians. Though they'd say they are trying to 'purify' the 'corrupt' people. Kinda like nazi. Yeah think of them as nazi aura users." Sighing, the guardian rubbed his hand through his hair. "They offered to let me join them when i first got kicked out of the guardians but they tried slaughtering a big village and I fought them but haven't heard much of them since. Until now that is." Azuma look at the demon again. "Really Vesperus, thanks. Your not the first person that I might have wanted to see that but I still appreciate the help."

Grace was about to wake her, her body slightly sore from the previous nights activities when the gun shot went off. "Of course that bitch would still bother us." Quickly she got up and dressed wondering how a practically ancient vampire like Nyyrikki possibly got a friend within the hunters but that was a question for later. Right now someone was likely badly hurt. The half elf followed her boyfriend casting a spell on him that temporary protected him from the sun by creating a thin layer of the atmosphere reflected sunlight. The only problem with the spell that it was quickly worn down. The vampire lead her out the back and she was not prepared for what she was about to see. Her brother was trembling which first caused her to think he was the injuries one. But as she got closer, Grace couldn't help herself from gasping. In Luke's arm was little Leo's corpse. Quickly, while Nyyrikki could only send a slightly amount of pity, she hugged her brother from behind, tears building in her own eyes. "Luke... I don't even know what to say." While it hurt, terribly, to see the tiny corpse of that innocent boy, Luke had been the closest with him and he had seen the boy die. Truly, Grace could not fully comprehend her brothers pain.

"Whoever did this.." Luke said quietly, his body shaking in rage. "Deserves to die." He then stood up abruptly, causing Grace to fall back. "What?" She managed to get out before she was gingerly handed Leo's body by her brother. The werewolf started moving towards where the shot was fired from as blood flowed from the wound and the poison stung in his veins. Yet this pain only drove him on further, making his rage sharper and more fierce. The half elf forced his body on faster, wanting revenge on Leo's murderer as soon as possible. However his body screamed in pain, it wanting to stop. Luke couldn't though, Leo needed to be avenged as soon as possible. He grind his teeth together, feeling his anger start trying to cause the change and he welcomed it.

Gabriel awoke as soon as gun fired. It was a sound he was used to getting woken up to, war can cause that, but he hadn't expected to be awoken by it here in Japan of all places. As quickly as he could, the older werewolf threw on some pants and shirt before rushing out. It took longer than he cared to admit to make it though the house an outside. As he exited the house he saw Nyyrikki and Grace around the body of Leo while Luke was trying to run in the direction of the city but his pain was clear in every step he took. Gabriel ran towards his son, catching up with him rather soon. "Luke, you're to hurt to be doing this." But the younger werewolf's rage showed clearly through the pain. So the father did the only thing he could think of. He hugged his son and tried to give him hope. "It'll be ok, I swear to you." At first Luke struggled, trying to continue his change but soon enough he stopped and let the tears flow again. "Why?" Was all the half elf could, over and over but Gabriel couldn't give any satisfying answer.

thewerepimp

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:00 pm

One would think that after the accidental death of a child, the weather would be a bit drearier. If only life was like a movie or a book; there was no way some sort of written material would have warm, sunny weather the day a child was supposed to be buried. Alas, one could take it as a sign that Leo wasn't so bad off in death after all. Then again, his whole clan was in the hands of Abraham, so the poor child was in all likelihood lonely, if not wandering. Until a demon or angel claimed his soul, he was pretty much on his own. A week being among the dead was going to be nothing compared to what he was looking towards-- nothing.
A heavy sigh escaped Nyyrikki's lips as they left the funeral grounds. Talk about Leo wasn't ending for him just yet. Due to prior responsibilities, Nyyrikki had no chance to meet with Alex until today. Knowing Alex was aware of who this woman was, was an invaluable resource. Hopefully she would know where this women, and whoever sent her, made their home. If she didn't, he and Grace had already met her so she could be tracked down if it came to that.
Though it was a rather meagre attempt to distract him, Nyyrikki adjusted his tie and glanced over at Grace. "I'm going to go see Alex, that vampire hunter I mentioned, if you'd like to tag along," he said. "Before I go, if you tag along or not, I guess I should tell you how I know her."
Once they were a few blocks away from the graveyard, Nyyrikki stopped and turned back to Grace. "Obviously, as said, Alex is a friend of mine. The way I met her is rather... raunchy, though much like me I must admit." He pursed his lips together for a moment before continuing. "In a nutshell, I was out at a party and she approached me. We got pretty friendly and bam: baby making time. She was originally supposed to kill me but she decided she didn't want to do that. Personally, I'm happy she didn't kill me because unlike other hunters sent after me via my promiscuous activities, she didn't try killing me the first night. She's also really nice, so I didn't suspect she was a hunter at all. So by her good grace I am still alive."
A small smirk snuck onto his lips as he rubbed his eyes. "It's pretty scary to say the least, but we're friends now. I've known her for about a year and a half. I almost went out with her but then I met you, and well you can see how that went." He let out another deep sigh, took Grace's hands and kissed them. "At this point I know she isn't a danger to me anymore. The rest of her family is though. She lied to the section she's part of and said I found out she was a vampire hunter, so I didn't meet up with her the night she was 'planning on killing me.' I don't think she's going to be a hunter for much longer to be honest." They'd kick her out if they ever found out they had been sleeping together just for the hell of it, and that she chose not to kill him.
Opposed to waiting for Grace to say if she was going to come or not, Nyyrikki wove his hand with her and began to walk again. He highly doubted she was going to say no. After all, despite telling her not to, Grace was going to worry about him getting hurt by Alex so there was no way she wouldn't tag along.
Within 10 minutes he turned into a tiny building, ducking to get under the doorway. Inside there was nothing but another door, of which he knocked on.
"Alex," he said. "Se Nyyrikki ja toin joku muu mielestäni ehkä haluat tavata."

There was some shuffling behind the door before it was opened, revealing another women. She had a head of full bodied, wavy brunette hair and hazel eyes. She was dressed rather plainly in a hoodie that was slightly too big and skinny blue jeans, showing off her legs very nicely. The heavy duty boots she was wearing almost contradicted the relaxed look of her jeans.
On her hip was a sizeable knife, at least five inches, otherwise she was currently unarmed.
"Hei," she said and looked down to the floor. "Anteeksi teidän tappio, se on kauheaa, että lapsi kuoli."
"It's fine, nothing can be done about that now," Nyyrikki said, switching to English, and gestured towards Grace. "This is Grace, my girlfriend I told you about." He smiled somewhat awkwardly. "And Grace, this is Alex, who I told you about."
"Nice you meet you," Alex said as she extended her hand in greeting. "I've heard a lot of good about you." That was kind of true. Nyyrikki had said good about her, but she didn't know much. She could tell Grace wasn't human, but she had no idea what she could be. Whatever it was, she wasn't a vampire. Hopefully Grace was as good as Nyyrikki made her out to be.

There was no doubt in Yu's mind that out of everyone here, Luke was the one in the most pain. Even if he hadn't been close to Leo, he had the poor child die in his arms. Having friends, especially those who are young, always hurt. Somewhat slowly, she approached Luke and bowed slightly. She was dressed in a plain black dress and flats, much unlike the far more colourful clothing she normally bore. Her hair was put up in a bun, held by a relatively simple hair stick with black jewels that resembled a peacocks tail.
"I'm extremely sorry for your loss," she said before looking back up at Luke. "Considering he was with you I'm sure he died happy. Of everyone, you made him the happiest after all." Despite his less appealing features, namely going out and getting trashed, he was a fairly good influence on Leo as well. It was too bad that none of it could ever come into practice now.
"I'd hate for you to just go home in such a sombre mood now. I'm unsure of how much you like tea, but if you wish I could bring you to a teahouse nearby, or I could make some myself. If that's not your thing, I have some sake you might like." Hopefully he wouldn't say no, because going home in such a harrowing mood, only to sink deeper into the sadness, would be terrible. There wasn't much anyone could do, so a distraction was the only means of help she could think of.

(I feel like these are the most important things going on. If you can think of something Gabriel, Ian, Ha, and whomever may be up to than by all means insert it. I can't think of anything other than maybe dinner since that is common after a funeral.)
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by thewerepimp Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:17 pm

Luke had been up the entire night before the funeral, trying to get in contact with spirits who could help and trying to get the image out of his head of Leo small bloodied corpse in his arms. He was only successful in making contact sadly. The werewolf managed to contact one of the few Riyaz whose souls weren't captured but Abraham, his uncle Lucas. The soul agreed to find Leo and try helping him as best he could. Given the fact that no demons or Angels had taken his uncles spirit, Luke figured that Leo's little soul would be in good hands. The funeral itself however was terrible, seeing Leo like that again caused tears to stream down his face but truly he didn't care. The half elf wore a simple black suit and tie, but the black tie was barely on, he clearly need a shave, he had blood shot eyes and he really just looked like shit. Yet despite all this he hadn't had a drink. That just didn't seem like the right way to cover up the pain. Once the funeral had ended, the young werewolf sat on the side of the place rubbing the last tears from his bloodshot eyes. Within a few moments he noticed Yu coming towards him, and despite everything that happened he still thought that she was extremely beautiful. Well the past events hadn't been her fault he just didn't expect to react to her. "Hopefully he makes it to a better place." Luke quietly said, figuring that if there was a happy place in that realm Lucas would have found it. Sighing, he wondered if Yu actually cared what might happen to him or if she simply drew the short straw. Either way he wanted living company. Slowly he stood up and brushed himself off. "I wouldn't mind some tea or coffee. I haven't slept yet and probably couldn't if I tried." The half elf then forced a slight smile, wondering if he still looked as bad as he felt.

Like everyone else, Grace was sadden by the death of Leo, not as much as luke was but still shaken. The funeral had been sad and sober, like most funerals, though with the added affect of it being a dead kid made everything worse. Some people of the orphanage had been there but they left early, probably too used to this sorta thing for members of other kinds. She had worn a simple black dress that went past the knee and very little jewelry or make up. She never dressed up fancily and now didn't seem like the time to do it. She exited the building with Nyyrikki before he confessed a previous long term fling to her, someone who had information on the murderer and, most importantly, is a vampire hunter. None of this really surprised the half elf however, since Nyyrikki probably slept with millions of people and using love to try to control someone was basic underhanded strategy. Still it was a bit strange for them to still be in contact, he didn't seem like one to stay in touch with an ex. Grace smirked a bit as her boyfriend bought her along. "Nyyrikki I never thought you were such a heart breaker but to keep leading the girl on..." Quickly they reached where his ex was staying and code phrases were exchanged before a extremely cute girl came out, wearing what Grace might describe as hunter casual. The half elf then shook the hand of her love rival, Alex. "The pleasure is all mine. I'm glad to see that my boyfriends taste in women wasn't bad before me." She smiled brightly at the hunter, noticing her eyes examining her, not in the way someone might checked her out but the way a warrior looks for weak parts in another's armor. The half elf moved her hair out of the way so that Alex could see her ears. "I'm a half elf from a werewolf family. I also am magically gifted with my preferred type of spells being weather based. My favorite color is royal purple and I'm bi sexual. Is there anything else you might need to know? I'm willing to share but anymore and I'll have to find a bit out about you. Nyyrikki just told me you existed about 20 minutes ago so I might not be as well informed about you as you are of me. You know Nyyrikki, always one to keep some secrets to 'protect' someone from some 'danger'." Grace said all of that while smiling sweetly, even if she wasn't sure about the secrets thing. This was the only thing he really seemed to have kept from her but it's be good to check this cute girls knowledge of her boyfriend. Either way, Grace would probably have fun seeing how they reacted around each other.

thewerepimp

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:07 am

Yu couldn't help but shake her head ever so slightly at Luke. "If you want, after some tea I can help you get some rest. Having psychic abilities has it's benefits," she said with a small smile before lightly taking Luke's hand and leading him away from the burial ground. Getting away from where Leo now took rest would help Luke marginally, but it was better than nothing.
Before long, Yu decided that instead of going to a tea house, she would just make some tea for the two of them back at her apartment. It wasn't far, and if Luke did want to talk about Leo at all, it would be better to do it in a private area than in public. There was most certainly a lot running through his mind, and it would be best if he was in an environment where he felt he could talk about the various issues swimming in his dead. It mattered not if they were directly related to Leo.
Not long after the streets began to get busy, she pulled out her keys and put in a passcode for a set of apartments and led Luke up a few flights of stairs. "I changed my mind about going to a tea house. I figured that you'd prefer to be somewhere a bit more private."
She then stuck a pair of keys into the door and gestured for Luke to go inside. It was very small, obviously made for no more than two persons, and very economical. As you walked in, there were two small doors to the left. One was the bathroom, the other the toilet. Within the hallway, on the left side was a small kitchen and a washing machine/dryer. At the end of the hallway was a small living room with a medium sized TV, a table with four cushions around it, and a ladder leading up to a loft that lay above the hallway they just walked through.
"Make yourself at home," she said as she walked back out into the hallway. Within a few moments, she came back with a tray that held little glass teapot that was no more than 10oz; two small glass cups, a small glass pitcher around the same size as the pot, and a small can of loose leaf tea. She left again, and came back with a kettle that she plugged into the wall.
"I figure you'll like a stronger tasting tea, so some variety of black, opposed to any of the green tea I have. I think you'll like this," she said as she opened the can and pointed it towards Luke so that he could smell it. The tea had a strong, smokey smell. It was almost like sitting around a campfire. Once brewed the smokiness would dissipate some, but the flavour and scent would still be evident.
Once Luke seemed to be done smelling it, she measured out 4g of leaves and placed them into the pot, just as the water was boiling. "This is called lapsang souchong," she said as she waited for the tea to finish brewing. "It's a Chinese black tea. The way they make it is pretty interesting, but I doubt that tea cultivation is one of your interests." She put on a little smile and smoothed out her dress despite the fact Luke couldn't see it from where he was sitting. Had she not been in a dress she would've been sitting in a lotus position, but that would be indecent in a dress, so she sat on her legs.
Within three minutes the tea was done brewing. She poured the tea from the pot into the glass pitcher, and then into the cups.
"Enjoy," she said and put the cup in front of Luke.

Despite her best efforts, a smile appeared on Alex's face. "To be honest until this moment all I knew was your name and that he likes you. He's not great with elaboration. I'd hardly say he keeps secrets to protect someone. He's too dumb for that. He just is absolutely terrible with communication. This is a perfect example of that."
"That is not very nice," Nyyrikki said and crossed his arms. "I am not dumb, and Grace where the hell did you get that idea?"
Alex put her hand up to silence Nyyrikki. "Whenever you two started going out he called me and basically said 'Hey Alex. I got a girlfriend. She's cute, and I like her. So that means we can't do the thing anymore.' That's about it, even when I asked for a little elaboration."
Nyyrikki opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off by Alex again. "I don't know if you've noticed at this point, but despite how strong and manly he may seem sometimes he is such a pushover. That's why I can put my hand up and he'll shut up. You should try it sometime. Another couple of things, is he is really ticklish. The best time to try that is at night though. His stomach, his sides, the bottoms of his feet and sometimes his inner thigh are really sensitive."
"Alex--"
"So you should have a lot of fun with that. When he's sleeping, he drools sometimes and I think that is both extremely cute and hilarious at the same time. It is not manly at all, but I love it. He won't admit it though. He also has a habit of talking in his sleep. Sometimes I can understand it, other times I have no idea what he's saying or it'll just be nonsense."
"Alex--" Nyyrikki tried again, putting his hands to his face for a moment, whilst holding his breath.
"My favorite thing he's ever said in his sleep is 'Thanks for the cookies, old lady.*' A little later he said 'Canada*' and that was it," she continued. "You gotta watch out for those thing." She paused and looked over at Nyyrikki, a smile popping up on her face again. "Are you ready for this?" she asked.
Nyyrikki put his hands up, and clearly had been holding his breath during Alex's revealing of his quirks. "I doubt it. Whatever it is, don't do it."
"A month or two before he got with you, he and I just hanging out naked in one of his rooms, both pretty drunk. He got up to do something, I don't remember what, but when he came back when he went to sit back on the bed he only caught the very end and fell off, against the wall. So he was sitting there, legs spread and up in the air naked with his back against the wall. Personally I thought it was hilarious but he didn't think it was very funny."
Nyyrikki made some sort of squeak when he took in a sharp breath and covered his face.
"Yup, wasn't ready, I need to go," he said, only to be grabbed by Alex.
"We have important business to talk about, you're not allowed to leave yet."
He didn't say anything, but obviously had tensed back up, and was looking at the floor. He began nibbling on his lower lip, and wouldn't look at Grace. Now she was probably going to him he really was an idiot.
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by thewerepimp Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:11 pm

Luke shook his head. "Trust me I'll be fine, I used to stay up for nights all the time." He then yawned slightly, only to help disprove his point. He then noticed that Yu had taken his hand and that she was leading along like a lost little puppy. And the werewolf did follow, noticing that they were heading more into the residential district. Still he did feel a little strange holding hands with demon since they hadn't talked much before but it still felt nice to have some contact. Quickly they reached a place he could only assume as Yu's and was proven right when she said as much. Granted the first thought that crossed the half elf's mind was some dirty comment about being let into her place but he honestly not in the mood for stuff like that now. "Thanks." Was all Luke managed as he followed her in. He looked around the place, before deciding to sitting at the living room table. The werewolf waited for Yu to come back in with tea and listened along to her surprising amount of tea information. All he really could do was nod along since he didn't really know much about the subject. Once the tea was set in front of him, he sipped at it, smiling a bit. "It's pretty good, kinda reminds me of growing up." The half elf smiled. "We didn't have much money, I mean I suppose we did but I really didn't know, I was a kid after all. Anyway the point was that dad and I used to hunt a lot, helping me learn to control my form and to eat. Grace came and helped too but she always seemed a little sad that she was a werewolf." Luke drank more of the tea, remembering the hunting as a teen with his father, something that all werewolves were suppose to do apparently. Sighing he looked at demon across from him. "And now Leo will never be able to do any of that."

Grace smiled, realizing that she was about to enjoy this conversation. First she kissed her boyfriends cheek quickly. "You aren't dumb, Nyyrikki, you are just really, really bad at communicating like with anyone. I'm kinda surprised you could pick up so many girls, though they probably weren't coming along for a good talking to." The half elf then turned her attention to Alex, listening closely to her tips, easily memorizing them thanks to all her practice with spells and books. She chuckled slightly at the sleep talking. "Nyyrikki there was also the time you mumbled that 'you wanted to build a gay robot' and that its 'what I need'." Grace helpfully added, possibly giving the vampire hunter more ammo for later. However she hadn't not been expecting the story about her boyfriends drunken tumble. The half elf had started laughing. "O..oh god! Nyyrikki! That's f..fucking hilarious!" She had to wipe a tear from her eye after laughing so hard. Honestly Grace didn't realize how much she needed that until it happened. But she also noticed how tense Nyyrikki got. She sighed and hugged her man. "It's ok it's not the dumbest thing I've heard before and not even the dumbest thing a guy who I've been with has done before. Not even close. To put it simply he wanted to role play a raping monster and me a helpless girl, he picked an entire werewolf costume and it got extremely awkward. He could even get it out of the costume." The half elf sighed, remembering that extremely awkward outing. "He also came when I tried to help him out so yeah, really unsatisfactory." She rubbed her face, trying to wipe the memory from her mind. "Anyway the important business. Let's get to that."

thewerepimp

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:05 pm

There was a small moment of silence, for Yu needed to take a moment to think about what to say. On one hand she could be rather realistic and blunt, but on the other she could be more comforting and not possibly grind Luke's gears the wrong way. No matter if she decided to be realistic or comforting, there was a chance.
"Well, Luke, after the whole event in Finland he wouldn't have been able to regardless. It is really harrowing to think of it that way, but perhaps he'll have other opportunities in the after life. In a way it's like a new beginning, or a complete end depending on what happens, and since he hasn't been claimed it certainly isn't an end for him." She took a sip of her tea and let out a heavy sigh. "In time I hope he can be reunited with his family, for no one deserves to be stuck with someone like Abraham. Granted there are demons who are equally bad, at least they wouldn't make his clan into undead."
If she was lucky nothing she just said would grind his gears the wrong way. She couldn't just stay quiet about it, that would be rude. Something just as rude would be to change the topic to something less serious, so she was in a very probably lose-lose situation.

Nyyrikki and Alex crinkled their noses at Grace's story. Neither one of them particularly wanted to imagine that, especially the last part. The guy obviously was inexperienced and while his role was extremely raunchy to begin with, he could never fulfil such a role in real life, apparently. In all likelihood, that was a good thing.
More than happy to change the subject from his quirks, Nyyrikki cleared his throat. "Anyway, sorry I couldn't meet up with you earlier but super secret pre-planned, annoying vampire business. From what you texted me several mornings ago it sounds like you ran into the same vampire woman as Luke, Grace and I did. She had long white hair, purple eyes, a katana that is impractical, and she was wearing a trench coat."

"That sounds like her," Alex said. "I don't know what her name is, but when I was trying to find someone else, who honestly isn't important, I saw her. I then followed her and I saw the kid and the man she was aiming at. I'm going to guess the man was Luke?"
She let out a heavy sigh and looked down slightly. Had her arrow not missed, perhaps the kid would still be alive. Maybe he would have still met the same fate, but at least this way the woman wouldn't be a problem anymore. Her hate for vampires had died as a whole, but her hate for individuals still boiled. This woman was on that list for the simple fact she killed the child, and by the sound of it she had tried attacking Nyyrikki and Grace, but had successfully gone after Luke.

"Aside from her, there was another man," Nyyrikki began. "He wasn't a vampire, I don't think at least, I couldn't quite decide during the short period he was there. Luke was also bleeding everywhere so that didn't help. He disappeared before this woman because a group of vampire appeared. I don't know who any of them were, but they left as soon as this other man."

Alex pursed her lips. "Obviously this is just a speculation but it could be the Chinese vampires I mentioned to you. The hunters there recently found a fairly large group of them. The hunters think there are more of them and that they're planning something. Why else would they pack together so tightly."

Nyyrikki looked over at Grace, and then back to Alex. "Assuming you know where this general area is, Alex, I wouldn't mind going to check it out. I'm not exactly a favourite among vampires making trouble, so I'd lay low. I might also be able to have a better idea of how many there are in this place, and may be able to find out more information."

"It's somewhere near Hong Kong. I would have to ask them. The only problem is they would wonder why I want to know specifics. If I told them I was talking to you that would be stupid. More importantly, they wouldn't want you to help anyway. You and I both know that."

Nyyrikki rolled his eyes. "In Europe my father and I kill more vampires than you guys do. I honestly don't understand why the lot of your group want the two of us dead. We aren't the problem at all. Instead they should be focusing on issues like what is going on in China before it gets out of hand. Vampire hunters, I tell you, they're a lot of idiots."
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by thewerepimp Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:43 am

Luke nodded along with Yu, listening her words and knowing they mirrored some of his own thoughts. "That's why I spent all night getting in touch with my uncle. He's been there for centuries and still hasn't been captured by either side. If anyone can protect Leo, it's him." The young necromancer said as he finished off his tea, feeling slightly more awake then before. "Still I have to avenge him somehow. I can't let the bastard that killed him go." He hadn't realized it but his grip on the cup had tightened. Luckily though he noticed it before shattering the cup and promptly let go. "And I need to figure out why all the souls that Abraham had collected still hadn't dispersed yet? I mean he should have died in hell." Luke rubbed his chin wondering what could have kept them, practically ignoring the possibility that his families arch rival was still alive. "Perhaps he's gave the souls to another person to hold on to." The werewolf tried to think of any of Abrahams allies and yet he could think of any, since that necromancer didn't seem to any allies from his point of view.

Grace sighed as she listened to the two of them bicker about which side was less done. "Ok we got it, the hunters don't like vampires but these vampires are doing a good portion of the work in a certain area. Both you should be happy that you haven't had a crazed ancient necromancer hunting your family or one your side since longer than you've been alive." The half elf clapped her hands together. "Now I'd tell you two to kiss and make up but I'd rather not let you two let out your lusts for each other right this moment. That's an entire day thing." She then winked at both of them, wondering how accurate her teasing might be. Granted she wouldn't mind being true since it seemed like a good show to be part of. "Now Nyyrikki, I'm sure you need to be a man and all by going by yourself." She then quickly shushed him the same way Alex had down before. "Shh I know, I know. You wanted to deny your want for manliness but it's ok. And while your doing that, Alex and I will look into stuff on this end, like some weird weather in the middle of Sea of Japan." She then looked towards at the vampire hunter. "As long as you don't mind working with me?" Before the woman answered, Grace kissed Nyyrikki cheek. "Now go but if you die..." The half elf placed a hand around his neck lightly and smiled sickenly sweet like. "I'll make Luke bring you back to life just to kill you myself, ok?" She then kissed her boyfriend again and let go of this throat. To be honest, she was joking, mostly.

thewerepimp

Back to top Go down

Post by contracteryin Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:29 pm

"Luke," Yu began once he stopped thinking. "There are plenty of ways to get out of Hell, so there is a chance he's still alive. While I wasn't there, if he truly is as crafty as he sounds then I wouldn't be surprised if he alive." She refilled Luke's small glass with some of the remaining tea. "Anyway, centuries isn't very long. If anyone in the future decides they want him, Leo, or anyone they will get ahold of them at some point. That being said, laying low tends to make the lower classes ignore them. Souls are not only a means of food for some demons, but for many of the higher class they're used almost like money. The less valuable they seem the better their chances of remaining free."
Yu finished her glass, and gave herself what was left. "This tea is good for another two brewings if you would like anymore, I know the glasses are small but they are supposed to be. It allows you to get more out of the tea."
Not waiting for Luke to answer, she took in a deep breath. "I understand that you want to avenge Leo. However, with how you are now, it wouldn't be wise to go out and try to find them. Just blindly going after them will probably get you killed. You don't have the best track record with fights, so think about what you really want to do before you go sniffing out the killer. You dying would just please Abraham, and whoever killed Leo."

Nyyrikki was about to argue with Grace, only to be hushed by the means Alex had just told Grace. Somewhat grudgingly he closed his mouth, and the right corner of his mouth curled slightly as she continued to talk. Apparently she forgot he was a vampire, and that he told her the women they were both standing with had the chance the kill him and was one of many that had tried by sleeping with him. Even more had tried in traditional methods, so what the hell was she going on about? Hell, when he was a kid he almost had the pleasure f being burned alive with his mother and unborn sibling. He hadn't told her that yet, but it perturbed him all the same.
By the time Grace kissed his cheek he had tensed up again, and he had forced his lip to uncurl, though his lips remained thinned. He had taken his eyes off her and had narrowed his eyes at a corner. As she grabbed his neck and told him not to die, he held his breath and didn't kiss back.
As soon as she let him go he turned around and walked out.

Alex eyed Grace and Nyyrikki, starting to feel a little unsettled. Either she didn't know very much about vampire hunters, or she was being sarcastic. She didn't sound it, and if she was Nyyrikki wasn't taking it that way. Whenever he got annoyed, his body language gave it away very well. Had Nyyrikki not told her about what happened with his mother yet? He had been a major target after that, and even today was since he was so old.
"Uh, I don't mind..." Alex said, quickly trailing off as Nyyrikki seemed to simmer more. She wanted to say something, but what could she?
As soon as Nyyrikki left, she turned to Grace. "Hopefully you can tell, but he's rather annoyed now. I am pretty sure I know why, but do you?"
contracteryin
contracteryin

Back to top Go down

Post by thewerepimp Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:58 pm

Luke sighs, looking at Yu. "I know. I'm not stupid enough to attack the monster that did this yet. I've been up for several days, finding Lucas and creating a way to protect him for a time." He then passed the cup to her, all the while completely ignoring anything about Abraham being alive. "But please make some more if it's no trouble." He laid back, rubbing a hand through his hair as he listened to the rain pound upon the roof. "Great, it's gonna be like this for the next week or so." He said as he began nodding his head in best with the rain drops. There were some rumors that this was leading into a massive hurricane or something but weather people could never be trusted. Sighing, the half rubbed his eyes, wondering if he should let Yu put him to sleep. A sudden scent filled his nose and caused him to jump to his feet. "Why is that so familiar?" Luke thought aloud before realizing it was the exact smell of one of his attackers and they were clearly calling him out. "Shit, the fuck are they planning to do?" He quickly ran to the door. "Yu, I'm going to have get tea another time." And before the demon could stop him, the werewolf left as quickly as could, following the scent through the rain.

Grace sighed, honestly feeling terrible after Nyyrikki left. She just wanted the two of them to stop and unintentionally struck a nerve. Under her breath, she mumbled several curses and curled her hand into a fist. "I'm not blind. I know I fucked up and I'm sure it has to do with vampire hunters. It's just... I always forget that he might have had problems with them in the past. He rarely mentioned anything about hunters and his past so I just assumed that he didn't have much trouble with them." The half elf sighed, knowing that she wouldn't tell people of what has been chasing her and her family for longer then she had been alive, she wouldn't. "I'm a idiot she mumbled..." Grace mumbled as she covered her face. Sadly, she couldn't do anything right now, but she'd make it up to him once he got back. "But no Alex, I truly don't understand to the extent of how much I might have fucked up. Still I rather learn that little fact from his mouth first." The half rubbed her hand through her hair, brushing the blonde stains out if her face. "Sorry I'm just being an ass now. We really should look into whatever leads there are there."

Chrys sat in the small cave that her family had taken for the foreseeable future. It was on one of the smaller islands in the Sea of Japan was a few hours from Japan itself. The vampire sharpen her blade slowly, having been stuck in the damnable cave since her first failed attack on the mutt. Their leader, only really because of him being the oldest, had decided to send others instead of her, even if she had the best skill set to remove the thrones in their side. Sighing, she looked up as her minor imagine rushed in, one of those barbaric firing devices strapped to her back. The backpack that she had gone out with originally had vanished. "Chrys!" The woman shouted. "I love using your body. It's so strong and a lot of the guys around seemed to enjoy it too!" Chrys sighed, sheathing her katana. "I don't wish to hear the disturbed things that you've done with my appearance. Just change back to your own." Her clone rolled her eyes by complied, her bones breaking, shattering and moving back into place while her skin changed color. The vampire avoided watching, finding the whole terrible to watch. Soon a shorter, pale girl stood in front of her. Her face was practically featureless, her eyes were black, alien looking and the rest of her body lacked any true defining characteristics. "Let's go, onyx. Everyone is waiting." The vampire said and lead her younger sister into the depths of island.

The lower levels were darker and the smell of corpses assaulted their noses. Onyx sneezed, "Fuck who died?" Chrys sighed again as they walked into another cavern and another one of their siblings stood there, his massive body taking up most of the way forward. "Shodyo, please move." The behemoth nodded and moved out of the way. His body was massive, with the parts being stitched together, however there was much more skin that seemed unused, almost as if it was made to be used at a later time. His face, while nothing pretty, was human enough except that it was scarred by fire in several places and that was true for several places in him but the face showed the damage the most. On his back was a large hilt for a blade and yet the blade connected to it was tiny in comparison. Somehow it managed to grow in size by using the earth around it to change its size but only father truly knew how it worked. Shodyo sat near the other end of the cavern, simply waiting, making a grunt or two, the only sound he could make anymore.

Jade, the youngest sister, sat in the farthest corner of the room, her webbing around her as she weaved it into beautiful tapestry, something she commonly did, as if to offset her monstrous appearance. The upper portion of her body was mostly normal. Her hair was short, jet black hair with long bangs while her skin was on the paler side. Much of her face was beautiful or had been but that simply made the rest of her appearance more monstrous. Hidden beneath her bangs were two smaller sets of eyes, right above her normal looking, green eyes. However that was tame compared to the rest of her body. Instead of legs, a thorax jutted out from her body with six spider like legs connected it. All of this was covered in an extremely durable black exoskeleton, which she had complete control of and with some of it ran up her spine. It also was currently in place to cover up her more private parts. Her arms were also covered in the armor, giving her sharp claws but that could be removed easily enough. The spider girl had looked up as the two entered the cavern but quickly returned to her work, fearing the scorn her family members might give. Onyx, of course, noticed and rushed over. "So what's you up to, thing?" Jade refused to look up, fear clear on her face. "Nothing, ma'am..." The smaller girl snickered and ripped the work out of her sisters hands. "This really is apiece of shit right here. God your so worthless! You can't even make something good out of your own damn web! Fucking useless bitch!" Onyx shouted all these insults at her sister while a vicious grin spread across her face. Jade simply nodded. "Yes ma'am, your right ma'am, I'm sorry ma'am, please forgive me ma'am." The smaller sister smiled wider. "Well to forgive you, you must be punished." She then grabbed the spider girls head and bashed it into wall as hard as she could. Jade spat out blood but didn't react much otherwise, she was a monster and was getting what she deserved. Onyx went to bash Jades head in again before Chrys grabbed her wrist. "Stop, don't do anymore." Onyx glared at her sister but stopped and yanked her hand away. "The fucking monster deserves it." She said before spitting and walking away. The vampire sighed and looked at her spider sister, as that girl continued to look down and act like nothing was wrong. Chrys sadly shook her head and found herself a seat for the meeting.

Another woman came down the stairs, wearing an extremely deformed version of a standard guardians uniform, ripped in several places, showing the stitched together flesh underneath. She had a small trail of blonde hair on her head, leading into a ponytail with the rest of her head shaved. Her eye color was sectioned into parts with each portion having its own color. Several stitches kept her together, each portion of flesh having a different color and none of them fitting correctly. The largest one split her face in two, around her mouth, along her nose and ending on the other side of her hair. Currently, there was blood splatter on her as if she had just fought. "Quartz!" Onyx yelled and rushed over, hugging her sister. "It's been so long!" The smaller, pale girl smiled up at her sibling, who in turned grinned back at her younger sister. "Ah yeah, sorry just sort of got distracted by all those uptight bastards. They're a bit looser now, mostly cause they are all unraveled now." A crazy cackle quickly followed her words with Onyx laughing along. "Come on, you couldn't unravel someone!" The pale girl said before Quartz grabbed her throat, joy quickly turning to anger. "What? You calling me a god damn liar!?" The smaller girls eyes widen as she began loosing breath. "N...no Quartz. I..I..I just didn't t...think it was possible. B...but if y..ou can p...prove it on the f...fucking monster." The aura user smirked and tossed her sister aside. "That's a good idea.." Her right arm became covered with in a sickly orange aura while her left arm turns dark blue, all the while Jade cowered in her corner, not knowing what to do.

"All of you stop this damnable nonsense." A man shouted as he came into cavern, a smaller creature couched by his side. "No one is killing anyone. Imagine what father would do if he saw us acting this way." Quartz rolled her eyes and sat aside, followed by onyx. The intruder came into view, using a comb to fix his blonde locks. His piercing blue eyes examined his young siblings as he walked to the center of the room, the thing by his side following. "Happo, go see our siblings." Happo nodded, his long, greasy hair that covered most of his face shook with every slight movement. His skin looked the most diseased out of all Abrahams children, while all his nails had long become razor sharp talons that let trails of green sludge like material that caused the ground to sizzle. The being went over to Chrys to sit, smiling up at her with his razor sharp and deformed teeth. The vampire forced a smiled for her brother, but noticed the drool that came from his mouth and burned his face.

"Now, let us get to business." The oldest one among them started. He looked good enough to be a male model, his blonde hair in the most fashionable current style and his blue eyes always seemed to change shade at any time. Most importantly, however, was that he was a dead ringer for his namesake; he looked exactly as his father Abraham except much younger. Abraham junior smiled at his siblings. "Hello my loving family. I'm glad you could all make from your busy schedule." The young necromancer brushed some of the dirt off his fancy suit, a hand me down from his father, and leaned on a spare cane that his father hand, a cane that held a silver sword to kill the damnable mutts. "Quartz, I'm glad you could leave the Purifiers long enough to help obtain our just revenge." Quartz nodded. "Of course brother, I couldn't pass up some chaos." A.J. smiled at his younger sister. "I truly appreciate." He said as he turned to Onyx. "How has the hunt been going?" He asked his even younger sister. "Well, after I killed the damn pup.." She attempted to say before being interrupted by Chrys. "You killed a child!? He could have been saved! And do you realize how beasts react to that? They get angry and want to get revenge no matter what! And you've done that to the monsters that killed father! How do you...?" The leader cut off the vampire. "While I agree killing a pup wasn't the smartest idea, it matters not. He would have died anyway and a blind anger could be used to our advantage. Now, onyx, continue." The small girl nodded and did as she was told. "Well I tried sniping the male spawn from a distance, disguised as Chrys of course..." She again was cut off by the vampire. "Why the fuck were you doing this as me!? Now I'm..." She was stopped by A.J., who gave her his best attempt at an intense gaze. The vampire gripped the sword she had attached to her lower back, a sword that if she drew it, her true powers became unleashed. With that she could easily kill A.J. and Onyx, but Quartz would probably crush her afterwards. She sighed and listen as the shapeshifter described in gory detail how the child's head splatter with blood and how she, bravely, attempted to kill the mutt but noticed she was being followed. So she fled and stayed in town for awhile longer to try hunting more. "Sadly though, the mutt turned in a fucking pussy, refusing to come out for days." Onyx finished to A.J. slightly enjoyment. "Now, Chys," he started, "Do you think you could have done better than Onyx? Do you even think you could have gotten a single kill?" "Killing a child isn't a worthy kill, no matter it's race!" Before she could stay anymore, a purple hand wrapped around her throat and slammed her into the wall. "You calling Onyx, unworthy, little sister?" Quartz asked as she walked towards the vampire and made the hand squeeze tighter. "F...fuck you..." Chrys spat out before the grip tighten further. "I should kill your fat ass right now! Hell I'm sure, no, I god damn know that I can make up the work you do in an instance." Shodyo doubled to his usual 20 foot size and grabbed Quartz from behind, picking her up. "You wanna die too you copy fuck!" The aura user threatened before A.J. snapped his fingers before calmly saying. "Everyone stop. I said that no one is killing anyone." And everyone stopped their attacks. Shodyo dropped Quartz who in turn let go Chrys. The leader looked between his siblings. "Ok, now that we are all calm, I believe it's time I let you in on the plan.

A large portion of the soon to be invaders, were training on an island that was through a portal near Japan. The vampires practiced sneaking, killing without being detected and every underhanded trick in the book. They cared little for the honor of battle, preferring victory over everything else. Their lead trainer was a terrifying man, towering over many of his soldiers. His head was completely bald, like most of the vampires, except for a single ponytail that was quite long. Each assassination and battle you fought without fleeing, you were allowed to grow in another inch or so. His ponytail easily reached around his butt, an extreme mark of honor. His left hand had been chopped off long ago, replaced with a hook he used to remove the eyes of those that caused him trouble. He was easily one of the most powerful members of the clan and went by many names, his most famous being Kongju Long.

Nox looked over the vampires trained, like always in his golden armor. His left hand, the one he lost in noble battles in hell, was replaced with a golden one, made in the same material and in the same roman style as the armor. His holy spear sat on his back, between his cursed black wings. There were bags under his, now golden, eyes since he hadn't slept in weeks. The power, he said, was enough to keep him going. "Alexj," he called as he walked across the training field, "You my angelic friend are the smartest left amongst my old kind, for you have joined me in my quest to smite Satan and God! Then I shall remake this world with you, yes you, as my right hand." The fallen angel sounded half mad, but he had long since stopped caring for appearances. He also hadn't seen his daughter in months but he had at some point stopped caring for her. Nox didn't know when he stopped but at some point she had exited his thoughts. Soon he reached the small cavern where several mages were forced to use their magic to summon the hurricane that was the main part of the plan. He put an arm around the angel's soldiers and helped him along. "See my friend, this is the first step of my great plan. Sadly we must help the vampires on their quest so that we have an army. Truly it doesn't matter who we actually get but these poor creatures are the first we found and they are strong. In the end, however, they all will most likely be dead."

"Personally I rather not worry about my death or think about it. However, sir, this all sounds like it'll happen centuries after I'm dead so I can't say I'll care much." The leader of the clan said as she walked into the cavern. Until the rest of his men, he had a full head of hair along with the long ponytail that the others had. While his troopers wore normal leather armor, his was accented with metal and gold. What looked like a golden dragons head was on his chest. On his back where the twin katanas on his clan, the left stole life from his enemy while the right could inflict the target with a paralyzing poison. He smiled at the angel, his red eyes calming anyone he looked at. "I'm sorry, I don't believe we've been introduced. I'm Xue Guaiwu, current head of the Guaiwu clan of vampires. And, since you are a guest of our fallen angel ally, feel free to look around. Though there honestly isn't much since we are preparing for the invasion, which should probably happen in a few days at most." Nox glared at vampire. "How dare you listen in on our holy conversation!" Xue quickly bowed. "My apologies, great Nox. It shall not happen again." The fallen angel seemed to think that was enough. "Good, now leave us." The leader listened and left as quickly as he came. Nox turned back towards Alexj. "Now, my friend, was there anything you wish to know?"

thewerepimp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum